Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sinclair out on loan 17:05 - Feb 2 with 2451 viewsblackdogblue

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2023/february/tyresesinclairjoinsaltrincham/

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Sinclair out on loan on 17:50 - Feb 2 with 2285 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Surely we can dig up a few more to go with him......and we still have another season to pay him,madness!
Sinclair out on loan on 18:41 - Feb 2 with 2139 viewsEllDale

I was astonished to see that he’s made 33 appearances but most of those have been five/ten minute cameos presumably.
Funny thing is that I thought that he played pretty well against Crawley at home and scored a neat goal but never really equalled that performance.
I sometimes watch him at halftime when the subs warm up and he can do unbelievable things in terms of showboating stuff with the ball.
A spell away might do him the world of good.
Sinclair out on loan on 18:43 - Feb 2 with 2127 viewsD_Alien

Sinclair out on loan on 18:41 - Feb 2 by EllDale

I was astonished to see that he’s made 33 appearances but most of those have been five/ten minute cameos presumably.
Funny thing is that I thought that he played pretty well against Crawley at home and scored a neat goal but never really equalled that performance.
I sometimes watch him at halftime when the subs warm up and he can do unbelievable things in terms of showboating stuff with the ball.

Agree with this

He might just return with more experience a better prospect and start to fulfil his potential - he's definitely got something

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Sinclair out on loan on 21:26 - Feb 2 with 1845 viewsBrierls

I’d rather it was Odoh, not Sinclair, out of the door but neither are good enough. A 2 year deal…Stockdale gave him a 2 year deal!!

I doubt anyone would touch the likes of EEL, John, Ball or Odoh. That’s why we’ve seen Sinclair leave. You never know, some NL team might get a bit twitchy and panic sign one of the above.
Sinclair out on loan on 21:58 - Feb 2 with 1732 viewsTVOS1907

I thought you were a TVOS reader. The apps chart is on page 40. :)

His 33 appearances come to a grand total of 1241 minutes, which is exactly half the number of minutes played by Devante Rodney!

He's averaging 37.6 minutes per appearance.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sinclair out on loan on 22:02 - Feb 2 with 1703 viewsJames1980

Sinclair out on loan on 21:58 - Feb 2 by TVOS1907

I thought you were a TVOS reader. The apps chart is on page 40. :)

His 33 appearances come to a grand total of 1241 minutes, which is exactly half the number of minutes played by Devante Rodney!

He's averaging 37.6 minutes per appearance.

What about his median and mode average

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Sinclair out on loan on 22:32 - Feb 2 with 1619 viewsTVOS1907

Sinclair out on loan on 22:02 - Feb 2 by James1980

What about his median and mode average

Median: 22 (middle value of an ordered data set, unaffected by extremes)

Mode: 90 (most common)

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Sinclair out on loan on 09:41 - Feb 3 with 1236 viewsjoecooke

Unfortunately we are not in need of a football freestyler.What we need ideally need from a winger is someone who can beat a man and get good crosses in to the box.

Chipping in with a few goals and working hard with and without the ball would also be pre requisites for me.

Sinclair shows the odd glimpse positive forward play but he seems lightweight and not really at the level required albeit on limited chances.

There isnt a great deal of difference between him or odoh in my opinion regarding ability etc

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Login to get fewer ads

Sinclair out on loan on 09:47 - Feb 3 with 1222 viewsAtThePeake

Trust the process.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024