Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"the Wall of Rochdale" 17:41 - May 25 with 1661 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Just watching Barca v Lyon in Womens Champion League Final (It's free on DAZN via Youtube)......Commentator refers to Keira Walsh as above.

0-0 with ten mins to HT Better than watching "progressive football " from Wembley?
"the Wall of Rochdale" on 17:53 - May 25 with 1619 views442Dale

I enjoyed the Cup Final. Two different styles and United won it by going direct and defending well.

Guardiola out-thought himself and lost it by playing a normal back four for the first half.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

"the Wall of Rochdale" on 18:06 - May 25 with 1600 viewsTVOS1907

"the Wall of Rochdale" on 17:53 - May 25 by 442Dale

I enjoyed the Cup Final. Two different styles and United won it by going direct and defending well.

Guardiola out-thought himself and lost it by playing a normal back four for the first half.

Same here. It's the first FA Cup Final I've watched for a few years. City not having it all their own way for once made for a much better and more competitive spectacle.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

"the Wall of Rochdale" on 10:38 - May 27 with 1003 viewswatford_dale

"the Wall of Rochdale" on 18:06 - May 25 by TVOS1907

Same here. It's the first FA Cup Final I've watched for a few years. City not having it all their own way for once made for a much better and more competitive spectacle.

Switched over and watched Leinster v Toulouse in rugby european cup, brilliant game and the french side won in Ireland. Thought the fa cup final was drab to say the least, still a firework show compared to Jim's football though.
"the Wall of Rochdale" on 12:27 - May 28 with 687 viewseitoof

The rugby was in Tottenham - not in Ireland?
"the Wall of Rochdale" on 17:11 - May 28 with 461 viewswatford_dale

"the Wall of Rochdale" on 12:27 - May 28 by eitoof

The rugby was in Tottenham - not in Ireland?

yep, bang on. looked like a home game with the support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024