Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donnelly says 14:38 - Jan 13 with 3526 viewsRotherhamDale

That 'Sterling is shite' to which he got a bit of abuse about how good he is in league 2, which was quite funny.

Possession with progression.

Donnelly says on 14:56 - Jan 13 with 2759 views49thseason

Donnelly would be more than well advised to shut his gob and keep a very low profile given Rochdale's appearance in today's news and the fact that his team has now lost 8 out of the last 10. Indeed he would be better off spending his time polishing his CV and investigating the shortest route to his local Jobcentre plus -oops.... forgot you can't polish a turd (allegedly).
Donnelly says on 15:00 - Jan 13 with 2725 viewsThe_DJ

Donnelly says on 14:56 - Jan 13 by 49thseason

Donnelly would be more than well advised to shut his gob and keep a very low profile given Rochdale's appearance in today's news and the fact that his team has now lost 8 out of the last 10. Indeed he would be better off spending his time polishing his CV and investigating the shortest route to his local Jobcentre plus -oops.... forgot you can't polish a turd (allegedly).

Or better still find a barn with a huge door
Donnelly says on 15:05 - Jan 13 with 2688 viewsDaleFan7

The sooner we get rid of him the better. His twitter is almost as funny as watching him try to play football.
Donnelly says on 15:18 - Jan 13 with 2631 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Donnelly says on 14:56 - Jan 13 by 49thseason

Any mischief makers will turn this into 'Rochdale are a racist club'.

He needs to be banned from twitter, its one thing making a tw@t of himself, but to post this on all days is again (like his manager and Grant) bringing the club into disrepute!

Amazed that he can work a phone tbh.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Donnelly says on 15:25 - Jan 13 with 2585 viewsDaleFan7

Someone replied '@GeorgieDonnelly Haha wind it in lad,you've scored about 5 goals in league2.'

To which he replied '@OliSproatesLFC5 Shame I don't give a f**k! I'm speaking as a Liverpool fan you borin c**t!'

Clearly his lack of ability and goals for us are troubling him and he's looking to improve his form dramatically!!
Donnelly says on 15:26 - Jan 13 with 2583 viewsDan922h

How will anybody turn that into a racist comment. Hes entitled to his opinion on a player who plays for the team he supports. My god you lot have enough of them
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Donnelly says on 15:29 - Jan 13 with 2546 viewsRoChDaLe

theres nothing at all in him saying raheem sterling is rubbish, hes completely entitled to his opinion as long as its not affensive.. which its not really even though it is rather daft hes putting it on considering himself, but we all call donnelly rubbish when were no where near as good as him

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Donnelly says on 15:31 - Jan 13 with 2540 viewsDaleFan7

Donnelly says on 15:29 - Jan 13 by RoChDaLe

theres nothing at all in him saying raheem sterling is rubbish, hes completely entitled to his opinion as long as its not affensive.. which its not really even though it is rather daft hes putting it on considering himself, but we all call donnelly rubbish when were no where near as good as him

I would bet there's a few people in our stands that could put in better performances than he has this season.
Login to get fewer ads

Donnelly says on 15:38 - Jan 13 with 2497 viewsrich_dale

Donnelly says on 15:25 - Jan 13 by DaleFan7

Someone replied '@GeorgieDonnelly Haha wind it in lad,you've scored about 5 goals in league2.'

To which he replied '@OliSproatesLFC5 Shame I don't give a f**k! I'm speaking as a Liverpool fan you borin c**t!'

Clearly his lack of ability and goals for us are troubling him and he's looking to improve his form dramatically!!

He might be a fan but at the moment he's a professional footballer and shouldn't be getting involved on Twitter in this way. The management should ban players from doing it.
Donnelly says on 15:52 - Jan 13 with 2456 viewsRotherhamDale

Donnelly says on 15:26 - Jan 13 by Dan922h

How will anybody turn that into a racist comment. Hes entitled to his opinion on a player who plays for the team he supports. My god you lot have enough of them
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

What on earth are you on about? Nobody is turning that into a racist comment.

People are saying he should keep quiet with any opinionated views today, because of the Bobby Grant racism incident.

It's not hard to grasp.

Possession with progression.

Donnelly says on 16:21 - Jan 13 with 2370 viewssweetcorn

Donnelly says on 15:52 - Jan 13 by RotherhamDale

People are saying he should keep quiet with any opinionated views today, because of the Bobby Grant racism incident.

It's not hard to grasp.

why should he? he didn't make a racist comment. he's a normal person and is calling someone who plays for the team he supports rubbish, just as we do every week on here.

people are just looking for reasons to berate a player now because of how things are goin on the pitch and its pathetic. he shouldn't change because his team mate is alledgedly racist

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Donnelly says on 16:24 - Jan 13 with 2350 viewsjudd

Donnelly says on 16:21 - Jan 13 by sweetcorn

why should he? he didn't make a racist comment. he's a normal person and is calling someone who plays for the team he supports rubbish, just as we do every week on here.

people are just looking for reasons to berate a player now because of how things are goin on the pitch and its pathetic. he shouldn't change because his team mate is alledgedly racist

Fellow professionals labelling someone as such just demonstrates a distinct lack of class, particularly when one dishing it out is nearing the end of a totally lacklustre career speckled liberally with league relegations and sod all contribution to the art of paid for goal scoring.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Donnelly says on 16:25 - Jan 13 with 2348 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

It's not hard to grasp.

Lets see then eh?

For one day would it have been to much to get the prick to shut up?

The clue was in 'mischief makers'!

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Donnelly says on 16:35 - Jan 13 with 2313 viewsNewbury_Dale

Another example of twitter taking the players further away from the fans. Its having a totally divisive effect when its supposed to be doing the opposite. Idiotic players talking nonsense and moronic fans abusing the player. Hardly doing anyone any-good is it ?
Donnelly says on 16:37 - Jan 13 with 2292 viewsisitme

Donnelly says on 16:25 - Jan 13 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Lets see then eh?

For one day would it have been to much to get the prick to shut up?

The clue was in 'mischief makers'!

Donnelly having a go at Sterling's footballing ability is a bit like Tazzy having a go at J K Rowling's ability to write!
Donnelly says on 16:40 - Jan 13 with 2276 viewsrafc1984

Donnelly says on 16:37 - Jan 13 by isitme

Donnelly having a go at Sterling's footballing ability is a bit like Tazzy having a go at J K Rowling's ability to write!

Could'nt have put it better myself.
Donnelly says on 16:43 - Jan 13 with 2261 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It's not hard to grasp.

Yep.

Low profile all round for a few days.

Not difficult is it?
Donnelly says on 16:51 - Jan 13 with 2217 views442Dale

Donnelly says on 15:29 - Jan 13 by RoChDaLe

I can safely say there are many on here with a better footballing brain than Donnelly.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Donnelly says on 17:50 - Jan 13 with 2114 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Donnelly says on 16:51 - Jan 13 by 442Dale

I can safely say there are many on here with a better footballing brain than Donnelly.

Tazzy probably has a better footballing brain the G.D.

Bet Sterling is gutted to hear that our footballing god does not rate him.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Donnelly says on 18:46 - Jan 13 with 2021 viewsTomRAFC

what judd said

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Donnelly says on 18:48 - Jan 13 with 2010 viewsRAFC1907

Picking up another wage, wasteing the clubs money this lad, all he is bothered about is getting ink on his arms and talking as much crap as Coleman.

His comments about Sterling sum him up, fook off out of this club.

Poll: Bottomley...

Donnelly says on 18:54 - Jan 13 with 1991 viewsBeefCurtain

I certainly don't think there's anything with the wrong with an opinion but it was perhaps the typically inarticulate manner that GD went about it. If he'd have said something like, 'I don't rate Sterling at all, think he needs to be taken off for us to have any chance of winning this game' then I'm not sure as many would have had an issue. The comment he actually made was a textbook example of 'steeped in irony'.

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

Donnelly says on 19:00 - Jan 13 with 1966 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Donnelly says on 18:54 - Jan 13 by BeefCurtain

I certainly don't think there's anything with the wrong with an opinion but it was perhaps the typically inarticulate manner that GD went about it. If he'd have said something like, 'I don't rate Sterling at all, think he needs to be taken off for us to have any chance of winning this game' then I'm not sure as many would have had an issue. The comment he actually made was a textbook example of 'steeped in irony'.

I say "Donnelly you are shit - please sod off"

I would tweet it but I dont do that.

Waste of a good skin Donnelly - when you start to look like you care maybe we will!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Donnelly says on 19:29 - Jan 13 with 1898 viewsolympicdale

Donnelly says on 15:25 - Jan 13 by DaleFan7

What a ridiculous statement, complete lack of class from Donnelly, the lad needs to be banned from Twitter, we need our players to be keeping a low profile at this time.

Life is a game of fate.

Donnelly says on 19:45 - Jan 13 with 1849 viewsphomem

Donnelly says on 19:29 - Jan 13 by olympicdale

What a ridiculous statement, complete lack of class from Donnelly, the lad needs to be banned from Twitter, we need our players to be keeping a low profile at this time.

If he get reported for swearing at someone else on twitter then he could end up with a ban and fine it's happened to others
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024