Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
straw poll 16:10 - Jan 22 with 886 views100notout

apart from roller61 is there anyone else unhappy with Hilly's return?

Nice to see the return of the feel good factor. No doubt there'll be ups and downs - I'm confident we'll see more of the former than the latter.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

straw poll on 16:12 - Jan 22 with 870 viewslurker

John Coleman
straw poll on 16:14 - Jan 22 with 855 viewsrafc1984

Over the moon
straw poll on 16:14 - Jan 22 with 853 viewsfunkkk

I'm not totally happy with the appointment but I'm coming round to it. Anything that gives the majority of the fan base such a boost can only be a good thing.
straw poll on 16:17 - Jan 22 with 835 viewsfitzochris

If we were to get rid of JC and JB, then Hill was the best possible replacement.

That the deal is only until May could mean more instability over the summer, should Hill depart, but in the short-term this had to happen.

I wonder if Beech and Ellis will be enough to help Hill until May, or if he'll want to bring someone else in to assist him.

Looking forward to hearing his interview tomorrow.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

straw poll on 16:23 - Jan 22 with 802 viewsMoonyDale

straw poll on 16:14 - Jan 22 by funkkk

I'm not totally happy with the appointment but I'm coming round to it. Anything that gives the majority of the fan base such a boost can only be a good thing.

I am much the same, coming round to the idea slowly. Could never see it happening but now it has everyone has to get behind the guy and the team, it should put a few missing bums back on their seats and bring the feel good factor back to Spotland....I have been one of Hills biggest critics since he left but if I can put it to one side then everyone can.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

straw poll on 18:13 - Jan 22 with 663 viewsDale57

Topic closed.............No negativity,we've had enough of that recently.
straw poll on 18:40 - Jan 22 with 615 viewspaulscho

straw poll on 18:13 - Jan 22 by Dale57

Topic closed.............No negativity,we've had enough of that recently.

if we cannot go forward now we never will ,hilly in my mind should find this food and drink ,and as posted earlier i feel he has a good set of players to work with.
i actually even think Cav will still get a shirt ?

livinginadalewonderland

straw poll on 18:40 - Jan 22 with 615 viewsSalwaDale

I am absolutely over the moon. I actually think I may be entertained again.

This even tops the excitement when we signed Lee Hodges.

TBBT

Login to get fewer ads

straw poll on 18:46 - Jan 22 with 588 viewspaulscho

straw poll on 18:40 - Jan 22 by SalwaDale

I am absolutely over the moon. I actually think I may be entertained again.

This even tops the excitement when we signed Lee Hodges.

Me to ,feel like i could actually leave this board now (i know you all would love that )
and get on and enjoy watching good entertaining football on a Saturday afternoon ,without kicking the dog when i get home ...
Hilly IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN
I am in Hilly Heaven ....
UP THE DALE

livinginadalewonderland

straw poll on 18:47 - Jan 22 with 587 viewsHopwoodblue

From a club prespective I'm glad,but I don't think we should expect miracles to soon, and I would like him to change his superiority complex, and be a bit more humble once in a while.
Apart from that upwards and onwards !

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

straw poll on 19:10 - Jan 22 with 541 viewsolympicdale

I'm delighted he's come back I think we needed it, I wonder with his return, if he has learnt much about the grass isn't always greener, and coming back having learnt a lot about himself in the past 18 months.

I'm trying not too get too carried away, because any good work he does this year, he will be gone again come May, but it was the right choice to get the feel good factor back. I would expect to see a more humbler Keith Hill, I would like to think it will be longer than 4 months too, and will look to hopefully build on what he can achieve this season, next year,

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024