Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match of the Day 22:47 - Aug 24 with 2118 views442Dale

Harry Redknapp, why?

Any player he's talking about he tried to sign while at Spurs, now he's having a go at how unbalanced other squads are.... In the week he tried to sign Scott Parker to play in a midfield full of other highly paid midfielders.

Hodgson might not be doing much, but thank god Redknapp never got the England job.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match of the Day on 23:31 - Aug 24 with 2080 views442Dale

Former Dale loanee and past target Luke Daniels came on as sub keeper for West Brom.

Match of the Day on 12:07 - Aug 25 with 1928 viewsRoChDaLe

You are actually faulting him for trying to sign Scott Parker in the championship?

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Match of the Day on 12:13 - Aug 25 with 1923 views442Dale

Match of the Day on 12:07 - Aug 25 by RoChDaLe

You are actually faulting him for trying to sign Scott Parker in the championship?

Yes. Why not work with the considerable number of midfielders he already has, including the ones he's signed recently?

QPR are a club who have spent too much before, but if signing players on huge contracts is the way they want to go forward, they've got the right manager. After all, it worked so well at Pompey.

Match of the Day on 12:28 - Aug 25 with 1909 viewsisitme

Harry, he loves signing and selling the same players. I am sure that it must be down to familiarity with them, not the fact that he gets a cut of the transfer.
Match of the Day on 12:57 - Aug 25 with 1883 viewsDaley_Lama

Match of the Day on 12:28 - Aug 25 by isitme

Harry, he loves signing and selling the same players. I am sure that it must be down to familiarity with them, not the fact that he gets a cut of the transfer.

Wiseman
Done
Perkins
Dagnall
Kennedy

The same could be said for Hilly at Barnsley/

Poll: DF in or out

Match of the Day on 17:09 - Aug 25 with 1756 viewsD_Alien

On another MOTD theme, sounds like a great game in L1, Coventry v Preston 4-4 with the lead changing hands 3 times and 2 goals in added time

The crowd: 2068

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match of the Day on 17:33 - Aug 25 with 1730 views442Dale

Match of the Day on 17:09 - Aug 25 by D_Alien

On another MOTD theme, sounds like a great game in L1, Coventry v Preston 4-4 with the lead changing hands 3 times and 2 goals in added time

The crowd: 2068

Two 'home' games for Coventry at Northampton, 17 goals.

Match of the Day on 22:33 - Aug 25 with 1647 viewsTVOS1907

The positive about Redknapp being on is that it meant Lawrenson wasn't.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Match of the Day on 17:15 - Aug 26 with 1514 viewsThreeLions

Dont forget arrys dog hets a cut from the brown envelopes aswell. Dodgy b@stard
Match of the Day on 17:27 - Aug 26 with 1500 viewsRoChDaLe

Match of the Day on 12:13 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

Yes. Why not work with the considerable number of midfielders he already has, including the ones he's signed recently?

QPR are a club who have spent too much before, but if signing players on huge contracts is the way they want to go forward, they've got the right manager. After all, it worked so well at Pompey.

I wouldn't say he has many central midfielders

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Match of the Day on 17:36 - Aug 26 with 1490 views442Dale

Match of the Day on 17:27 - Aug 26 by RoChDaLe

I wouldn't say he has many central midfielders

Henry, Barton, Mbia, Diakite, Jenas, Faurlin, Ephraim are seven players that can play there. But if Harry can't get enough out of them and thinks adding to the wage bill is a good idea, leave him to it.

Actually forgot Gary O'Neil as well!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2013 17:39]

Match of the Day on 22:23 - Aug 28 with 1349 viewsdogboy

Thinking back does any body remember Alan Groves ex Oldham Ath one of Harry's playmates" at Bournemouth; one of the most magical footballers I have had the honour to see..the Robin Friday of the North

'We had an outside left called Alan Groves. He was the strongest, quickest, most skilful player I've ever seen. He was something else, this fella, it was frightening how much talent he had. But he was a bit of a character, and I remember we went to Chesterfield one day and we got off the coach and this bird came up to him and said: 'Here y'are, you bloody 'ave him,' and handed him this baby. He was married, but she left him holding the baby and just went off.
"So he's stood there, holding the baby outside, while [manager, John] Bond's giving the team talk. Groves had to give it to some fans to look after while he played, and he took it back on the team coach after the game and his brother and sister looked after him in Portland Bill. I'll never forget it…"

Harry Redknapp; football and life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024