Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HOGAN??? 17:52 - Dec 26 with 2258 viewsThacks_Rabbits

So how much will we want come January when the bids come in - £500k???

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

HOGAN??? on 18:39 - Dec 26 with 2150 viewsisitme

I can't see anyone offering that sort of money for him at the moment. Wolves were supposedly sniffing around but a figure of around £200,000 was mentioned.

I think he would benefit from spending another full season at Rochdale. He is obviously a very talented player with pace, skill and a good work ethic. To be successful at a higher level he needs to develop his decision making, finishing and his ability to hold the ball up. The best way to do this is by playing games. Going to another club too early and making sporadic appearances will only hinder his development. Potentially he could be better than all the other strikers who have recently come off our production line.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2013 18:44]
HOGAN??? on 18:43 - Dec 26 with 2128 viewsSalwaDale

HOGAN??? on 18:39 - Dec 26 by isitme

I can't see anyone offering that sort of money for him at the moment. Wolves were supposedly sniffing around but a figure of around £200,000 was mentioned.

I think he would benefit from spending another full season at Rochdale. He is obviously a very talented player with pace, skill and a good work ethic. To be successful at a higher level he needs to develop his decision making, finishing and his ability to hold the ball up. The best way to do this is by playing games. Going to another club too early and making sporadic appearances will only hinder his development. Potentially he could be better than all the other strikers who have recently come off our production line.

Agree, for me the best place for his career currently is at Rochdale. Not a good enough all round game to move up higher yet. 20+ goals this season and a good start next and I'm sure he could move onwards and upwards. His development will be best served staying where he is for now.

TBBT

HOGAN??? on 18:44 - Dec 26 with 2119 viewsThacks_Rabbits

HOGAN??? on 18:39 - Dec 26 by isitme

Totally agree Isitme - but we wont sell for £200k

2 more seasons here he will get a lot better - through game time - but if a prem club comes in he will go I guess - maybe for good of all - Birmingham were meant to be after him when at Hyde but not sure

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

HOGAN??? on 18:56 - Dec 26 with 2041 viewsD_Alien

When the Wolves interest became apparent, his form took a dip.

That to me indicates he's not psychologically ready for the move up the divisions just yet - but he will be; hopefully, starting next season with Dale.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

HOGAN??? on 19:05 - Dec 26 with 2010 viewsTomRAFC

He was about to sign for Birmingham but thought they had gone into administration so didn't at which point hilly swooped in.

If we go up this season then staying at dale and having a season as a first team player in league one would do him a lot of good.

I hope he won't/don't think he will go in Jan.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

HOGAN??? on 19:15 - Dec 26 with 1967 viewsPassmondsBlue

If there are clubs looking at Hogan now they can see he is not ready for the step up to his full potential of top half of the championship, when you rate him against others forwards we have had in the last few years eg COG, Buckley, Murray, Lambert, Holt, Dagnall and ALF it is clear to see his all-round game is not there yet.
I fully expect that we will get offers from bigger clubs looking to steel him for nowt , this has has happened to us in the past eg, Dawson, and has not proved to be the best move for player or club

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

HOGAN??? on 19:20 - Dec 26 with 1942 viewsThacks_Rabbits

He is more like Buckley in potential I would say - guess all depends on if they see they will improve to a player prem level or if they sit and wait - finger crossed they wait!!!

HOGAN??? on 22:52 - Dec 26 with 1620 viewsstuartcryer

im more worried about losing henderson he ran the show again today

wardle blue

Login to get fewer ads

HOGAN??? on 23:07 - Dec 26 with 1588 viewsroccydaleian

HOGAN??? on 22:52 - Dec 26 by stuartcryer

Go to bed, you pissed up tw@t
HOGAN??? on 23:20 - Dec 26 with 1551 viewsstuartcryer

HOGAN??? on 23:07 - Dec 26 by roccydaleian

Go to bed, you pissed up tw@t

thats not nice mate you know im right again

wardle blue

HOGAN??? on 23:24 - Dec 26 with 1536 viewsYorkshire_Dale

HOGAN??? on 22:52 - Dec 26 by stuartcryer

Delight to watch......luv the little fella.
HOGAN??? on 23:32 - Dec 26 with 1516 viewsstuartcryer

HOGAN??? on 23:24 - Dec 26 by Yorkshire_Dale

Delight to watch......luv the little fella.

correct please dont take him out of the equation

wardle blue

HOGAN??? on 15:22 - Dec 27 with 1260 viewsboromat

I don't know what your on about rabbit Hogan is rubbish no one should even think about trying to buy him off us ;-).

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024