Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hogan not taking penalties 11:08 - Feb 25 with 1292 viewsdingdangblue

Now I know we've hardly had any this season (4 I can remember and 2 of those came within a few seconds of each other against Chesterfield), but I find it strange Hogan doesn't want them? Even Georgie's been trusted with taking 2 with Hogan on the pitch. Just wouldn't mind our top scorer having the chance to get the golden boot as I'm guessing the other top scorers he's up against take them. Winnall certainly does. Would be a shame if he missed out by a couple of goals. And it would definitely add to his value when the bids come in.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan not taking penalties on 16:51 - Feb 25 with 1053 viewsFrog

It's not that he doesn't want them, it's not his decision.
Hogan not taking penalties on 17:01 - Feb 25 with 1034 viewsD_Dale

I think Winnall has only scored one, that against Dale. Henderson put away a crucial pen at Chesterfield and I'd expect him to take the next one (not that we get many) - unless Dale were comfortably in the lead with a player needing another goal to get a hat-trick.
Hogan not taking penalties on 18:03 - Feb 25 with 951 viewsdingdangblue

Hogan not taking penalties on 17:01 - Feb 25 by D_Dale

I think Winnall has only scored one, that against Dale. Henderson put away a crucial pen at Chesterfield and I'd expect him to take the next one (not that we get many) - unless Dale were comfortably in the lead with a player needing another goal to get a hat-trick.

No I don't mind Henderson taking them - he buried it in the top corner at Chesterfield after all. Just can't imagine Hogan not taking a decent penalty and surprised he hasn't offered. Like I say , the more goals he scores is better for us in the long run as he will more than likely be sold in the summer.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hogan not taking penalties on 18:16 - Feb 25 with 928 viewsboromat

If its not broke don't fix it!!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hogan not taking penalties on 18:38 - Feb 25 with 882 viewspnc4eva1

Hogan scoring from penalties could result in more teams watching him and trying to get him on the cheap.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Hogan not taking penalties on 19:25 - Feb 25 with 819 viewsDaleaholic

Hill has said previously that he doesn't have a designated penalty taker. He leaves it to whoever has the bottle to take one.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Hogan not taking penalties on 09:11 - Feb 26 with 628 viewsFrog

Scotty said it's up to the senior players to decide.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024