Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eastham 22:00 - Mar 15 with 1613 viewsD_Alien

Is there anything this lad has to do to get an extended run in the team?

Our centre-back pairing seems every bit as good when he's part of it and if Ollie's got marginally more mobility, then Eastham shows a good deal more common sense and rarely has to resort to a last ditch foul to keep the back line intact.

I'd be pretty pissed off if I were him, should Ollie just be slotted back in his place after his suspension.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Eastham on 22:03 - Mar 15 with 1588 views442Dale

Agreed. It's his shirt to lose, not one Lancashire can win back.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Eastham on 09:03 - Mar 16 with 1289 views1907

We concede more goals with Eastham in the team and his distribution is worse
Eastham on 10:30 - Mar 16 with 1154 viewsboromat

I think it's a real close call both are equally as good. I think Lancashire is slightly better with the ball and might be why he has been getting the nod. To be fair the last time Eastham came into the side he kept his place for a least a game but we didn't play too well.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Eastham on 11:52 - Mar 16 with 1048 viewsisitme

Statistically we have conceded fewer goals with the Lancashire and O'Connell partnership. I would also echo the sentiments of others that Lancashire is better on the ball. I would also add that he is more vocal.

Eastham is much better though than the shower of centre backs we have had since Dawson.
Eastham on 13:38 - Mar 16 with 981 viewsDaleFan7

I personally think Lancashire is our best defender. It is a shame as I feel sorry for Eastham as he is certainly too good to be sat on a League Two team's bench every week and I would suspect would walk into 90% of the teams in this division.
Eastham on 15:40 - Mar 16 with 836 viewsolympicdale

Ive been really impressed with what I've seen of Lancashire, Hill has really done great to get his confidence back up, after a terrible season with the shots, coupled with the bad injury he suffered.

Life is a game of fate.

Eastham on 16:22 - Mar 16 with 782 viewsDorsetDale

If and when promotion is secured, I'd be playing Lancashire and Eastham together for the rest of this, and in readiness for, next season. O'Connell will surely be going back and I think both aforementioned are good enough to do battle in the division above.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Eastham on 17:26 - Mar 16 with 713 viewsTomRAFC

Wasn't at the Accy game so I didn't see his last performance.

In general when comparing the two I slightly prefer Lancashire.

His distribution and pace are slightly better than Easthams and he just seems a little calmer. I have spotted Eastham has a tendcy to chest the ball down in his own area even when crowded in previous games which can be a bit risky.

Don't get me wrong I think Eastham is an ecllent player I just think Lancashire beats him marginally on those points.

It's certainly a pleasant dilemma to have!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024