Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! 19:23 - Mar 29 with 1402 viewsTalkingSutty

The lads must be shattered after what has been a very busy month regarding games played. We have coped with injuries and suspensions and come out of the other end in a fantastic position.

At times today we looked a bit battle weary but in the end deserved to share the points. The following clear week is a godsend and a chance for everybody to maybe have a couple of days away from each other and re-charge the batteries for the run in. What a great situation to be in and well done to the players and staff.
Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 19:48 - Mar 29 with 1313 viewsrich_dale

As you say massive effort in the circumstances of a busy schedule at the business end of the season with players out. Four clean sheets on the bounce, can't ask for any more.
Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 20:09 - Mar 29 with 1230 viewsD_Alien

One player who deserves a full week's rest - Matty Done!

He's been up and down his wing the full length of the pitch like a blue-arsed fly since the turn of the year, and seems to get whacked every game too.

I expect he's loving every minute of it though - come on Matty, just another half dozen games to go!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 20:44 - Mar 29 with 1134 viewsaleanddale

Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 20:09 - Mar 29 by D_Alien

He's been up and down his wing the full length of the pitch like a blue-arsed fly since the turn of the year, and seems to get whacked every game too.

I expect he's loving every minute of it though - come on Matty, just another half dozen games to go!

matty Done looked crocked with 80 mins played today.

He has been immense the last few games. Hope he is ok and not another on the injured list.

Great to see Cav back on the pitch today.
Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 20:49 - Mar 29 with 1111 viewsTalkingSutty

Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 20:09 - Mar 29 by D_Alien

Done has been fantastic since he nailed down the left back berth, far too good for league two. Easily man of the match for me today, provided an outlet every time.
Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 21:27 - Mar 29 with 1014 viewsYouTubeDale

Agree that Done has been fantastic, he was an outlet yet again today to take the pressure off. But I did notice that his crosses went too long and out of play. Getting them in A1 position could have made the difference today. But that aside he has worked his socks off and been one of many reasons for our success this season.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 22:05 - Mar 29 with 892 viewsDale_Mike

Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 21:27 - Mar 29 by YouTubeDale

Agree that Done has been fantastic, he was an outlet yet again today to take the pressure off. But I did notice that his crosses went too long and out of play. Getting them in A1 position could have made the difference today. But that aside he has worked his socks off and been one of many reasons for our success this season.

I thought that Fleetwood's right back had a very good game overall with neither Done or Hendo having much joy down their right hand side. Fleetwood must have had done some homework with their number 17 coming straight across early to help out every time Done got the ball and he was generally forced into either checking back or crossing from a deeper position which is easier to defend against and may have effected his accuracy.

Compare this to Tuesday where he beat the pompey full back almost at will and was crossing much closer to the byline causing chaos in the penalty area with defenders facing the wrong way.

Still he put in another fantastic shift and eventually beat his man one on one late on in the second half.
Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 22:09 - Mar 29 with 878 viewsDomDale

Phenomenal month.
Makes the away games at the arse end of nowhere in winter seem worth it.

(FG'S fook off...) I'm planning a bit of celebration in the next few weeks... will it be as as enjoyable as 2010 I wonder?

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Manic but marvellous March......time for a rest!! on 22:12 - Mar 29 with 872 viewsBigKindo

What happened in 2010?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024