Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Hull Tigers" rejected. 21:38 - Apr 9 with 804 viewsBrighouseDale

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26960502

Glad to hear it, could've started a horrific new trend. Rochdale Dragons anyone?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 21:49 - Apr 9 with 787 viewsbatman

What's wrong with Hull City Tigers ??
The could sing it to the tune of "soul city walking"
"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 08:30 - Apr 10 with 671 viewsScunnydale

Glad it's been rejected. It's a ludicrous proposition to use their nickname as part of their actual name, akin to us being called Rochdale Dale.

The reasons given by the Allams are all wrong too. They say "City" is too common and doesn't attract investment. I wonder if he's ever been down to the Etihad...

Not met any Hull fan who's been anything other than dead against it. As much as I mock them and dislike the team, I will say that Hull is one of those rare places (Newcastle and Leeds being others) where a massive percentage of the population follows their one hometown team. Don't mess with them, I say.
"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 15:51 - Apr 11 with 526 viewsParkinsGimp

Didnt I hear that the season ticket holders voted to agree to the name change, surely not..... I would of thought they would be 90% against.
"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 15:54 - Apr 11 with 520 viewsTVOS1907

"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 15:51 - Apr 11 by ParkinsGimp

Didnt I hear that the season ticket holders voted to agree to the name change, surely not..... I would of thought they would be 90% against.

I think that report was based on a survey that drew in the region of 5,000 respondents, which is probably only a quarter of Hull's season ticket holders.

Oddly, that implies the other 75% couldn't be bothered responding or didn't care either way.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 15:55 - Apr 11 with 517 viewsjudd

"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 15:54 - Apr 11 by TVOS1907

I think that report was based on a survey that drew in the region of 5,000 respondents, which is probably only a quarter of Hull's season ticket holders.

Oddly, that implies the other 75% couldn't be bothered responding or didn't care either way.

...or can't read.

Poll: What is it to be then?

"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 16:13 - Apr 11 with 507 viewsTVOS1907

"Hull Tigers" rejected. on 15:55 - Apr 11 by judd

...or can't read.

Oh!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024