Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale in the papers today 05:34 - Jan 26 with 2872 viewsColDale

Daley Star
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/422006/Rochdale-Calvin-Andrew-Liverpoo

Daley Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/fa-cup/11368915/Snow-fail

Daley Express
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/554217/Calvin-Andrew-Rochdale-Want-FA-Cu

Daley Mail
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2926025/Rochdale-no-training-g

Good to see so many different journalists take an interest
Dale in the papers today on 06:09 - Jan 26 with 2851 viewsTommoRAFC

Bbc reporting Hill is a doubt for tonight's game and hasn't been at training all week with a virus.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Dale in the papers today on 07:41 - Jan 26 with 2722 viewsPDIDDY

Dale in the papers today on 06:09 - Jan 26 by TommoRAFC

Bbc reporting Hill is a doubt for tonight's game and hasn't been at training all week with a virus.

Thought hilly would be in the sun today seeing as they've brought the tits back .

Gissa job

Dale in the papers today on 07:44 - Jan 26 with 2716 viewsSandy_lane_lad

Bored already on a Monday Diddles?
Dale in the papers today on 07:56 - Jan 26 with 2676 viewsCockneyDale

Daley Mail not quite sure on who Scott Tanser is
Dale in the papers today on 08:58 - Jan 26 with 2539 viewsfitzochris

Great to see us get national coverage like this. The interest in this game is definitely there. Even folk at my work are asking me about it this morning.

One quote sounded odd, though, and I'm guessing it was given by Andrew at the round-table chat he had with the press, as it crops up in a few articles: "The manager's drive is so plain to the rest of the lads, it is almost inspirational. I saw that after a couple of days and that was a big reason why I decided to stay."

I know he signed a two-year deal, but he was on the verge of leaving at one point?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Dale in the papers today on 09:28 - Jan 26 with 2463 viewsMoonyDale

Dale in the papers today on 07:41 - Jan 26 by PDIDDY

Thought hilly would be in the sun today seeing as they've brought the tits back .

Like you wouldn't swap him for Flickers in a heartbeat Didds...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Dale in the papers today on 10:45 - Jan 26 with 2315 viewsCockneyDale

Dale in the papers today on 08:58 - Jan 26 by fitzochris

Great to see us get national coverage like this. The interest in this game is definitely there. Even folk at my work are asking me about it this morning.

One quote sounded odd, though, and I'm guessing it was given by Andrew at the round-table chat he had with the press, as it crops up in a few articles: "The manager's drive is so plain to the rest of the lads, it is almost inspirational. I saw that after a couple of days and that was a big reason why I decided to stay."

I know he signed a two-year deal, but he was on the verge of leaving at one point?

He could also mean he came down to train for a couple of days and liked it so decided to stay and sign a contract
Dale in the papers today on 10:50 - Jan 26 with 2293 viewsbennersdale

Talk sport are at Spotland live from 7pm, big Stan Collymore commentating. He was on twitter last night saying he is looking forward to the game.

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Login to get fewer ads

Dale in the papers today on 11:05 - Jan 26 with 2237 viewsoddjob007

Dale in the papers today on 08:58 - Jan 26 by fitzochris

Pretty sure he was on trial for a period before he signed.
Dale in the papers today on 11:18 - Jan 26 with 2204 viewsaleanddale

Dale in the papers today on 10:50 - Jan 26 by bennersdale

Talk sport are at Spotland live from 7pm, big Stan Collymore commentating. He was on twitter last night saying he is looking forward to the game.

I know stan has been a tit in the past and has done some regretful things but taking him on face value solely as a pundit I really like him.
Dale in the papers today on 11:22 - Jan 26 with 2181 viewsdale1996

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/rochdale-vs-stoke-pre
Dale in the papers today on 12:09 - Jan 26 with 2038 viewsfitzochris

Dale in the papers today on 11:05 - Jan 26 by oddjob007

Pretty sure he was on trial for a period before he signed.

Cool. Wasn't sure. Seem to remember his signing being a bit out of the blue.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Dale in the papers today on 12:29 - Jan 26 with 1970 viewsbennersdale

Dale in the papers today on 11:18 - Jan 26 by aleanddale

I know stan has been a tit in the past and has done some regretful things but taking him on face value solely as a pundit I really like him.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of his until I caught his radio show one evening. Talks alot of scence about the game

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Dale in the papers today on 13:05 - Jan 26 with 1850 viewsTTNYear

Mark Hodgekiinson on Talksport soon.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024