Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours 11:34 - Feb 15 with 1885 viewstazzydjr

Not to undermine the current squad. It got me thinking that day when went through the Top 15 goalkeepers at which one's not getting game time at a certain local traditional rival team Matty Gilks were on the Bench v Man Utd.

Can anybody else name possible loanee's?

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 17:19 - Feb 15 with 1672 viewsChaffRAFC

No idea whether any of these are out of our reach or anything but the Football Manager player in me would at least be making enquiries about the following:

Tom Eaves (Bolton - target man with experience at Leagues One and Two)

Ryan Kent (Liverpool - very talented winger/attacker who we were linked with in summer but never happened. Lives in Royton as well!)

Sam Byrne (Everton forward who was on loan at Carlisle last year from Manchester United)

Connor Ripley (Middlesbrough keeper who's been on loan in Sweden)

All pretty irrelevant anyway as Hill will want to keep faith in his squad and so while we may see a striker come in, I very much doubt we'll see anyone else.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 19:28 - Feb 15 with 1547 viewsdean7321

Jacob Murphy
Norwich city
Play on both wings
Fast and skillfull
Was on loan at Southend last season

Also mikael mandron
Sunderland
Striker
Big and strong
Have been on loan a couple times
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 19:31]

Poll: best ever center back

Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 19:33 - Feb 15 with 1525 viewsrichfoad32

Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 17:19 - Feb 15 by ChaffRAFC

No idea whether any of these are out of our reach or anything but the Football Manager player in me would at least be making enquiries about the following:

Tom Eaves (Bolton - target man with experience at Leagues One and Two)

Ryan Kent (Liverpool - very talented winger/attacker who we were linked with in summer but never happened. Lives in Royton as well!)

Sam Byrne (Everton forward who was on loan at Carlisle last year from Manchester United)

Connor Ripley (Middlesbrough keeper who's been on loan in Sweden)

All pretty irrelevant anyway as Hill will want to keep faith in his squad and so while we may see a striker come in, I very much doubt we'll see anyone else.

I would second Tom Eaves if there's a chance, always liked him. Having said that, Yeovil fans seemed less than impressed with him during his loan spell there earlier this season
Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 19:34 - Feb 15 with 1522 viewsDySporting

Jacob Murphy did well at both Blackpool and Scunny this season. Is back at Norwich now.

Someone mentioned goalkeeper loans - Norwich's 3rd choice is Mark Bunn ex Blackburn who hasn't figured at all this season - can't even get on the bench
Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 19:43 - Feb 15 with 1504 viewsdean7321

What about that Ipswich striker jack marriot

Poll: best ever center back

Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 1365 viewsPDIDDY

Panic on the streets of ragdale

Gissa job

Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 10:54 - Feb 16 with 1131 viewsParkinsGimp

Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 21:40 - Feb 15 by PDIDDY

Panic on the streets of ragdale

You not getting a few more loanees in you scroaty pimple.
Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 18:36 - Feb 16 with 939 viewsPDIDDY

Possible Loan Window Transfer Saviours on 10:54 - Feb 16 by ParkinsGimp

You not getting a few more loanees in you scroaty pimple.

That's nice, scroats pimple, Why would you call me that?

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024