Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford City 10:08 - May 7 with 1632 viewsdingdangblue

http://mobile.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/article/season-ticket-prices-confirmed-2

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bradford City on 10:49 - May 7 with 1569 viewsdownunder

Good on 'em.
Although did they not say they brought 15000 last time they played at Spotland?
[Post edited 7 May 2015 11:14]
Bradford City on 10:49 - May 7 with 1568 viewstazzydjr

Wonder how many more local sides are gonna undercut us

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bradford City on 10:57 - May 7 with 1555 viewsdingdangblue

They will be hoping all the extra fan's who came during the FA cup run will be tempted back at a remarkable 6.50 a game. Guess the money they made from the cup run will subsidise these prices for at least next season - trying to build on that momentum. Just need to sort their pitch out now!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bradford City on 11:10 - May 7 with 1522 viewsnordenblue

Bradford City on 10:49 - May 7 by tazzydjr

Thats right many a rochdale fan will now swap clubs and support bratfurt because of this pricing structure.
Bradford City on 12:29 - May 7 with 1389 viewsColDale

When setting these prices, Bradford will know that they can fill their stadium having done so on numerous occasions over the years, and can therefore aim to do the same if they get the price right. Filling it might be over optimistic but they know the market they are aiming at. They also have a matchday price that will compensate for the reduced season ticket admissions.

I can only think of a couple of times in my years of watching Dale where we've got over 9000 (am sure TVOS will tell me I'm missing one or two), and the benchmark of a free admission game was less than 5000. Our gates don't fluctuate massively which would suggest a super cheap season ticket deal would only mean less money coming into the club. It would be great that the fans make savings, and the number of season tickets sold increases, but the overall outcome would be more people paying less money overall.

Maintaining the season ticket price for five years on the trot is pretty understanding of the local situation (tho I disagree with the matchday admission rise)
Bradford City on 12:53 - May 7 with 1325 viewsRalphs12

Get a grip man! They know they are going to get thousands more than us week in week out with such prices, we simple cannot afford to undercut every other bugger on our crowds, which I very much doubt would raise much if we did offer lower prices.
Bradford City on 16:08 - May 7 with 1140 viewsbig_dave2010

Bradford isn't exactly local to rochdale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024