Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jurgen Klopp has ........ 14:29 - Apr 15 with 1756 viewsBigKindo

.... confirmed that he is leaving Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season. He was contracted until 2018.
Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 14:42 - Apr 15 with 1731 viewstazzydjr

He has probably got a deal lined up in Premier League

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 14:44 - Apr 15 with 1723 viewsBigKindo

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 14:42 - Apr 15 by tazzydjr

He has probably got a deal lined up in Premier League

Don't think it will be Portsmouth.
Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 14:45 - Apr 15 with 1720 viewsSandyman

Tempted by training facilities at Carrington obviously...
Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 14:54 - Apr 15 with 1702 viewspioneer

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 14:45 - Apr 15 by Sandyman

Tempted by training facilities at Carrington obviously...

or the Ethiad campus . . they always have the next bloke chosen before they chop the current one and who else could make him offer that would remunerate him enough for giving up on his current long term contract.
Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 15:09 - Apr 15 with 1666 views100notout

Oh no - Hilly in the frame for the Dortmund job?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 18:49 - Apr 15 with 1520 viewsolympicdale

I really don't know what is happening at Dortmund lately, it seems to be one disaster after another. Players abandoning the club, star players like Gundogan and Hummels, I bet Reus is delighted to sign his contract! What a disastrous year its been for them, on the pitch I've no idea what has gone wrong, but there does appear to be a power struggle off the field with their Chairman and some of the players.

There was an interview with Klopp saying that the club have struggled to adapt to losing players like Gotze and Lewandowski, the latter mainly imo. 2011 til 2013 was a brilliant period, but they have struggled to keep up that standard, once Bayern stepped up their game, even going as far to say Bayern had ruined them by poaching their players!

It has been a year to forget, perhaps he feels he's taken them as far as he can, it will certainly be interesting to see where Klopp goes, and who they choose as his replacement. I do not see him coming to England, I don't think his wacky personality would win him many friends, and he is the kind of manager who wants to go somewhere and start a legacy, he will not get that here.

Life is a game of fate.

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 20:56 - Apr 15 with 1457 viewszxcvbnm

Man City is the obvious choice...

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 20:57 - Apr 15 with 1454 viewsfitzochris

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 20:56 - Apr 15 by zxcvbnm

Man City is the obvious choice...

He isn't suited to their short-termism.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 00:37 - Apr 16 with 1378 viewsolympicdale

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 20:57 - Apr 15 by fitzochris

I think its disgusting how the media are talking about Klopp for the city job, while Pellagrini is still very much in charge, the disrespect given to managers here is unbelievable.

Life is a game of fate.

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 03:32 - Apr 16 with 1346 viewsAtThePeake

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 20:57 - Apr 15 by fitzochris

I think City have been quite harshly slapped with that tag.

It's easy to not have 'short-termism' if your manager is performing, but Man City hit a height and then regressed under Mancini, and are now doing the same under Pellegrini. Mancini deserved to be sacked and Pellegrini does too, in my opinion.

Tangled up in blue.

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 08:42 - Apr 16 with 1297 viewsfitzochris

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 03:32 - Apr 16 by AtThePeake

I think City have been quite harshly slapped with that tag.

It's easy to not have 'short-termism' if your manager is performing, but Man City hit a height and then regressed under Mancini, and are now doing the same under Pellegrini. Mancini deserved to be sacked and Pellegrini does too, in my opinion.

And should Klopp not hit the heights in his first season? Should he have a season like he has this with Dortmund?

The man is a talented football coach. I've just read Pep Guardiola's book Pep Confidential, where you see his talents in a new light (albeit by proxy). He is a builder, though, not a buyer of galacticos.

He may well end up at City, but I think they have different football philosophies.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 14:05 - Apr 16 with 1219 viewsolympicdale

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 08:42 - Apr 16 by fitzochris

And should Klopp not hit the heights in his first season? Should he have a season like he has this with Dortmund?

The man is a talented football coach. I've just read Pep Guardiola's book Pep Confidential, where you see his talents in a new light (albeit by proxy). He is a builder, though, not a buyer of galacticos.

He may well end up at City, but I think they have different football philosophies.

Pep Confidential sounds a great read, been meaning to see what everyones talking about.

I think he wouldn't be suited at City, or indeed England, I think the players would be too lazy to buy in to how he would want to do things.

Life is a game of fate.

Jurgen Klopp has ........ on 17:05 - Apr 16 with 1171 viewsStudiousDale

From a PL perspective I'd like to see Ashley leave the toon and Klopp to takeover as manager, neither will happen though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024