Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the money running out at Giggle? 12:37 - Apr 15 with 5180 viewsoddjob007

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32317234

Players paying for their own flights home, apparently will aid in their promotion push.
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 12:49 - Apr 15 with 5114 views100notout

They flew down to Exeter earlier in the season .............

and they lost 2-1

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 12:57 - Apr 15 with 5081 viewsPDIDDY

£30 each they are paying, 2 night hotel stay,

Gissa job

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 13:54 - Apr 15 with 4978 viewsdingdangblue

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 12:57 - Apr 15 by PDIDDY

Why cant bury pay the £30 each? Have City asked for some payments for Carrington or something?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 17:00 - Apr 15 with 4795 viewsaleanddale

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 12:57 - Apr 15 by PDIDDY

Wow wow wow

how tin pot is that!!!!

if you go up didds i think the milky bar kid can keep the illusion going a little longer with increased gate revenues from the bigger league one clubs ( like Dale ).

If you dont make promotion in May ( although you are making a good fist of it ) i fear the worse for your club come the start of next season.
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 18:23 - Apr 15 with 4666 viewsAtThePeake

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 17:00 - Apr 15 by aleanddale

Wow wow wow

how tin pot is that!!!!

if you go up didds i think the milky bar kid can keep the illusion going a little longer with increased gate revenues from the bigger league one clubs ( like Dale ).

If you dont make promotion in May ( although you are making a good fist of it ) i fear the worse for your club come the start of next season.

This is no surprise if you speak to a Bury fan I know.

She'll tell you that the players are all on £50 a week with no bonuses and are all there because they love the club.

Tangled up in blue.

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 18:50 - Apr 15 with 4588 viewsPDIDDY

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 17:00 - Apr 15 by aleanddale

Wow wow wow

how tin pot is that!!!!

C'mon let's not move the goalposts, we won't survive the close season is what you lot where saying, we should be going up with the squad we have, the blip mid season would've killed most teams off but our superb run of form's given us a chance, I've done some miles this season so need lg 1 and it's northern bias. Exciting end to a season though

Gissa job

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 19:34 - Apr 15 with 4496 viewsSandyman

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 18:50 - Apr 15 by PDIDDY

C'mon let's not move the goalposts, we won't survive the close season is what you lot where saying, we should be going up with the squad we have, the blip mid season would've killed most teams off but our superb run of form's given us a chance, I've done some miles this season so need lg 1 and it's northern bias. Exciting end to a season though

"moving goalposts" ?

Erm the "Champions in November" goalposts moved pretty sharpish
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 20:15 - Apr 15 with 4424 viewsPDIDDY

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 19:34 - Apr 15 by Sandyman

"moving goalposts" ?

Erm the "Champions in November" goalposts moved pretty sharpish

Nov? Oct.

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 01:30 - Apr 16 with 4252 viewsSandyman

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 20:15 - Apr 15 by PDIDDY

Nov? Oct.

Novwhere
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 07:55 - Apr 16 with 4169 viewsaleanddale

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 18:50 - Apr 15 by PDIDDY

Simples Didds no goalpost moving!!

£400 000 for carrington needs to be found every year for 5 years.

taking out the thousands of free kids tickets your average paying attendance this season? 3000? so 23 home league games is £1 000 000 in gate receipts - thereabouts on £15 entry.

lg1 next year you would average over 4000 at ( i believe ) increased prices so the above could jump to £1 600 000*.

*based on £18 entry and 23 home league games.

The milky bar kid has rolled the dice. It might land on his lucky red 7!!

or you might not win the play offs!!

all will become clear in May.
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 12:34 - Apr 16 with 4050 viewsdownunder

To be fair, bury are trailblazers with this flying to games malarkey. The link shows some recent footage to prove this. (Taken from the same year as when they won the FA Cup, I believe)
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 12:58 - Apr 16 with 3990 viewsPDIDDY

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 07:55 - Apr 16 by aleanddale

Simples Didds no goalpost moving!!

£400 000 for carrington needs to be found every year for 5 years.

taking out the thousands of free kids tickets your average paying attendance this season? 3000? so 23 home league games is £1 000 000 in gate receipts - thereabouts on £15 entry.

lg1 next year you would average over 4000 at ( i believe ) increased prices so the above could jump to £1 600 000*.

*based on £18 entry and 23 home league games.

The milky bar kid has rolled the dice. It might land on his lucky red 7!!

or you might not win the play offs!!

all will become clear in May.

Nice that you know the figures paid, anyhow we won't be around shortly, bust in pre season, just hope it's after the bl9 , I had to pay for that shock horror

Gissa job

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 13:47 - Apr 16 with 3918 viewsaleanddale

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 12:58 - Apr 16 by PDIDDY

Nice that you know the figures paid, anyhow we won't be around shortly, bust in pre season, just hope it's after the bl9 , I had to pay for that shock horror

Heard on the grapevine £2 000 000 over 5 years didds.

My source i recon will be pretty on the money.

Anyway why is Day putting all the prices up? i thought he was the pioneer / champion of affordable lower league football.

you recon the Gigglers will still chomp on the milky bars at £18 a pop for 4th tier?
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 15:53 - Apr 16 with 3822 viewsPDIDDY

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 13:47 - Apr 16 by aleanddale

Heard on the grapevine £2 000 000 over 5 years didds.

My source i recon will be pretty on the money.

Anyway why is Day putting all the prices up? i thought he was the pioneer / champion of affordable lower league football.

you recon the Gigglers will still chomp on the milky bars at £18 a pop for 4th tier?

Nice flat pitches though, had a meeting up there the other week and watched youth team yesterday , peanuts for mike tbh

Gissa job

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 18:47 - Apr 16 with 3726 viewsaleanddale

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 15:53 - Apr 16 by PDIDDY

Nice flat pitches though, had a meeting up there the other week and watched youth team yesterday , peanuts for mike tbh

I will try again!!

Your like my boss not listening!!

why is Day putting all the prices up? i thought he was the pioneer / champion of affordable lower league football.

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 21:40 - Apr 16 with 3588 viewsPDIDDY

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 18:47 - Apr 16 by aleanddale

I will try again!!

Your like my boss not listening!!

why is Day putting all the prices up? i thought he was the pioneer / champion of affordable lower league football.

Well, £15 is very cheap, 2 seasons at that price is fair enough and the £18 is still cheap for a all seater stadium, perhaps dale will get the sandy bus shelter some benches in, will people still come to gigg at that price, I should think so, it's mike who pulls the strings and not Stewart btw, but you would know that a+d! wouldn't you? I'm glad you know how much it costs at gigg, I wouldn't have a clue on spottys admission price, I always get a comp

Gissa job

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 21:48 - Apr 16 with 3575 viewsTVOS1907

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 21:40 - Apr 16 by PDIDDY

Well, £15 is very cheap, 2 seasons at that price is fair enough and the £18 is still cheap for a all seater stadium, perhaps dale will get the sandy bus shelter some benches in, will people still come to gigg at that price, I should think so, it's mike who pulls the strings and not Stewart btw, but you would know that a+d! wouldn't you? I'm glad you know how much it costs at gigg, I wouldn't have a clue on spottys admission price, I always get a comp

Mike Walsh Out?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 23:33 - Apr 16 with 3513 viewsdingdangblue

Mike Hunt?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 07:30 - Apr 17 with 3411 viewsaleanddale

Amended for you Didds

Well, £15 is very cheap, 2 seasons at that price is fair enough and the £18 is still cheap for a all seater 4th tier football stadium.

The point being that Day dishes out thousands of kids comps + yours. Kept going on about affordable football then sticks a 40% increase on some tickets. I know i have diluted shaker season ticket family members.

WHY has the milky bar kid done this complete U turn on affordable lower league football?

Mike told him too?
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 10:45 - Apr 17 with 3325 viewsmikehunt

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 23:33 - Apr 16 by dingdangblue

Mike Hunt?

Oi! Don't drag me into this :-)
But, the scales are falling from my eyes. Can't see why I hadn't thought of this before: the giggles ground share at FC Utd! Day gets his land, bury get somewhere to play. It's almost too simple....

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 16:00 - Apr 17 with 3189 viewsPDIDDY

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 07:30 - Apr 17 by aleanddale

Amended for you Didds

Well, £15 is very cheap, 2 seasons at that price is fair enough and the £18 is still cheap for a all seater 4th tier football stadium.

The point being that Day dishes out thousands of kids comps + yours. Kept going on about affordable football then sticks a 40% increase on some tickets. I know i have diluted shaker season ticket family members.

WHY has the milky bar kid done this complete U turn on affordable lower league football?

Mike told him too?

Not exactly sure if the exta monies would make a difference if you lot are to be believed on the debt front, btw I am a season ticket holder and Stewart, mike or a n other do not get me gigg lane comps, I've a shower to take after grafting in norden all day

Gissa job

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 16:35 - Apr 17 with 3169 viewsaleanddale

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 16:00 - Apr 17 by PDIDDY

Not exactly sure if the exta monies would make a difference if you lot are to be believed on the debt front, btw I am a season ticket holder and Stewart, mike or a n other do not get me gigg lane comps, I've a shower to take after grafting in norden all day

Ah Norden.

Like a Posh Greenmount!.

If us lot are to be believed??

come on didds £3 000 000 and counting when the lid came off the financies at the AGM*.

*before all this carrington going on.

is the footstool ( sorry chair ) still the messiah down at giggle?
Is the money running out at Giggle? on 21:54 - Apr 17 with 2986 viewsPDIDDY

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 16:35 - Apr 17 by aleanddale

Ah Norden.

Like a Posh Greenmount!.

If us lot are to be believed??

come on didds £3 000 000 and counting when the lid came off the financies at the AGM*.

*before all this carrington going on.

is the footstool ( sorry chair ) still the messiah down at giggle?

The Chur, isn't the money man, might need a refund on my bl9 ticket now, it's all gone pear shaped, you're twistin my Mellon man. Norden not as classy as greenmount btw, the natives wished the shakers luck at Pompey, obviously two of the many that can't be arsed going to spotty, anyhow packing my fred perry bag for a night with the sailors

Gissa job

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 21:56 - Apr 17 with 2972 views442Dale

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 21:54 - Apr 17 by PDIDDY

The Chur, isn't the money man, might need a refund on my bl9 ticket now, it's all gone pear shaped, you're twistin my Mellon man. Norden not as classy as greenmount btw, the natives wished the shakers luck at Pompey, obviously two of the many that can't be arsed going to spotty, anyhow packing my fred perry bag for a night with the sailors

If there's a money man, why is there a need for loans and debts? Not an attempt at a wind-up, but a genuine question.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Is the money running out at Giggle? on 22:22 - Apr 17 with 2930 viewsKenBoon

Whilst honest questions are being asked. How does Bury FC - with all her debts - deal with FFP? I gave up trying to understand FA and Football League rules in 2010.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024