Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SNP's first move 20:14 - May 13 with 2223 viewstazzydjr

Hope we don't end up in the SNP's "New Scotland" then there will well and truly be a North/South divide

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/thousands-ca

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

SNP's first move on 20:22 - May 13 with 2193 viewsisitme

I'd rather not. There is a film coming out soon based on Scotland five years after independence. Its called Mad Max.
SNP's first move on 20:43 - May 13 with 2144 viewsfitzochris

The tabloid monicker aside, it's about time the north started to make more noise than the odd grumble about being ignored by the illustrious south.

The whole run up to this election promised interesting and changing times. So far, it hasn't disappointed.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

SNP's first move on 20:44 - May 13 with 2139 viewsDale23years

SNP's first move on 20:22 - May 13 by isitme

I'd rather not. There is a film coming out soon based on Scotland five years after independence. Its called Mad Max.

think you would look sexy in a kilt TAZZY

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

SNP's first move on 20:48 - May 13 with 2124 viewsDale23years

SNP's first move on 20:43 - May 13 by fitzochris

The tabloid monicker aside, it's about time the north started to make more noise than the odd grumble about being ignored by the illustrious south.

The whole run up to this election promised interesting and changing times. So far, it hasn't disappointed.

Its less than a week but at least they made more noise in a week on Islamic extremism than Labour made in 13 years.

Just a quick question what did Liebour actually do for the north of England ????
[Post edited 13 May 2015 20:50]

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

SNP's first move on 22:50 - May 13 with 1959 viewsdownunder

SNP's first move on 20:22 - May 13 by isitme

Salmond. Sturgeon. There is something fishy about the SNP.
SNP's first move on 22:53 - May 13 with 1952 viewsmingthemerciless

Not for me. It's going to get messy up there before too long. I'm an Internationalist not a Nationalist.
SNP's first move on 23:33 - May 13 with 1898 viewsBirchy915

Devolve to county level instead!
That's they reason Counties exist in the first place.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

SNP's first move on 23:52 - May 13 with 1878 viewsAussieDale

SNP's first move on 20:43 - May 13 by fitzochris

When viewed from afar I am amazed that the north in general doesn't make more of how badly they are catered for when compared with just about every other region in the UK. Occasional return visits re-enforce this view.
Login to get fewer ads

SNP's first move on 07:39 - May 14 with 1782 viewsHK_Dale

SNP's first move on 23:33 - May 13 by Birchy915

Devolve to county level instead!
That's they reason Counties exist in the first place.

Rutland would have a nightmare....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024