Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FM15 12:59 - Jul 23 with 2260 viewsNas

Had my life taken away by Football Manger once again was just wondering if anyone is playing it currently and could point me in the direction of some footballing wonder kids.
FM15 on 13:17 - Jul 23 with 2240 viewsbolton_dale

I managed to get Man United as a parent club first season which helped massively - Andreas Pereira and Tom Thorpe were especially good.

I got promoted first season winning the league and followed that up by coming 2nd in the Championship. Again I got loanees in from United, James Wilson, Pereira and Sam Johnstone. As well as Onomah and Alli on loan from Tottenham.

I'm now sat 4th in the Prem first season. Loanees are the way forward for me. And I think tactics are more important on this years FM than any other

Not sure if that will help much, it's probably stuff you know already!
FM15 on 13:20 - Jul 23 with 2232 viewsfitzochris

FM15 on 13:17 - Jul 23 by bolton_dale

I managed to get Man United as a parent club first season which helped massively - Andreas Pereira and Tom Thorpe were especially good.

I got promoted first season winning the league and followed that up by coming 2nd in the Championship. Again I got loanees in from United, James Wilson, Pereira and Sam Johnstone. As well as Onomah and Alli on loan from Tottenham.

I'm now sat 4th in the Prem first season. Loanees are the way forward for me. And I think tactics are more important on this years FM than any other

Not sure if that will help much, it's probably stuff you know already!

As realistic as ever then

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

FM15 on 13:21 - Jul 23 with 2227 viewsbolton_dale

Haha yes, it does seem a bit too easy.. without wanting to sound too big headed!
FM15 on 14:45 - Jul 23 with 2179 viewsdale5758

2 Players from overseas are exceptionally good
Marco Asensio (great stats and fast to improve) usually inexpensive to sign
Arianit Ferati (Stuttgart) 16 I think and very under rated
Cauley Woodrow (Fulham) scores for fun
Julian Brandt (Leverkusen) fast improver and performer

Poll: Spenhe Hogan windfall and on who?

FM15 on 19:15 - Jul 23 with 2049 viewsNas

Im currently in the championship with Dale everything was going so well but im struggling due to injuries. Im abusing the loan system with 6 different loan players featuring every other game. Im just looking for my own players to develop.

A few wonder kids ive found myself though: -

Danny Racchi & Regan Walker - Both free agents from Hyde
Ross Jenkins - Free Agent
Esteban Lopez - Best player so far me grows into an absolute machine (Rapid Attacking Mid)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024