Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conrad Logan availability ? 08:00 - Jul 29 with 8533 viewspaulscho

Anybody actually have an insight into what is happening with CL ,is he a free agent and is he on the radar ?
With all due respect to Josh ,CL is a must sign for me if he is available .
Surely Keith isn't going to miss the chance to bring him on board.

livinginadalewonderland

Conrad Logan availability ? on 08:07 - Jul 29 with 5873 viewsToffeemanc

Logan is a free agent, but he is still rehabilitating from his injury. I'd imagine he isn't fully fit which is most likely why he hasn't signed anywhere yet as he probably wouldn't pass a medical.

Like you would love to see him back here as I am beginning to have serious concerns about Josh and his ability to be our No. 1

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Conrad Logan availability ? on 08:15 - Jul 29 with 5838 viewspaulscho

Conrad Logan availability ? on 08:07 - Jul 29 by Toffeemanc

Logan is a free agent, but he is still rehabilitating from his injury. I'd imagine he isn't fully fit which is most likely why he hasn't signed anywhere yet as he probably wouldn't pass a medical.

Like you would love to see him back here as I am beginning to have serious concerns about Josh and his ability to be our No. 1

Josh is what he is and I just cant see any further improvement ,his positioning at set pieces and corners makes us fair game to anybody who has done there homework on him .
I will be amazed if he manages to keep his No1 shirt without a loan keeper or CL being signed .I have nothing against Josh but he just doesn't cut the mustard at times .

livinginadalewonderland

Conrad Logan availability ? on 08:17 - Jul 29 with 5830 viewsstigmundo77

Logan has publicly stated that he wants to find a club near to Leicester, its a pipe dream that he's returning to rochdale sadly. Leicester i s over 2 hours away, Can't seem him signing on that basis
Conrad Logan availability ? on 08:20 - Jul 29 with 5820 viewspaulscho

Conrad Logan availability ? on 08:17 - Jul 29 by stigmundo77

Logan has publicly stated that he wants to find a club near to Leicester, its a pipe dream that he's returning to rochdale sadly. Leicester i s over 2 hours away, Can't seem him signing on that basis

Nuneaton or Northampton ?

livinginadalewonderland

Conrad Logan availability ? on 09:23 - Jul 29 with 5660 viewsParkinsGimp

He wont come here we wont pay his wages.
Conrad Logan availability ? on 09:34 - Jul 29 with 5620 views49thseason

Lillis:
If his positioning etc. is wrong, why are we paying a goalkeeping coach?
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 9:34]
Conrad Logan availability ? on 09:39 - Jul 29 with 5590 viewszxcvbnm

Conrad Logan availability ? on 09:23 - Jul 29 by ParkinsGimp

Whose saying he'll get the wages he wants, beggars can't be chosers. It sounds like it'll be October before he's fully fit and he might struggle to find a club which meets his wants. If he wants a club localish to Leicester and somewhere he might play regularly he might be struggling.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Conrad Logan availability ? on 09:52 - Jul 29 with 5538 viewsSuddenLad

I see you've overdosed on the happy pills again if your contributions so far today are anything to go by.

You should stop in bed when you're so happy and play with yourself.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Conrad Logan availability ? on 10:57 - Jul 29 with 5380 viewselectricblue

If its october time that he proves his fitness he may not be able to command the wages he expects or is used to as a vast majority of the clubs will be sorted player wise...

I can see dale offering him £2k plus the usual extras.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Conrad Logan availability ? on 11:02 - Jul 29 with 5361 viewsnordenblue

Conrad Logan availability ? on 09:34 - Jul 29 by 49thseason

Lillis:

You can only train him so much though,a lot of goalkeeping is down to instinct too.
Conrad Logan availability ? on 11:03 - Jul 29 with 5355 viewsBrierls

Conrad Logan availability ? on 09:34 - Jul 29 by 49thseason

Lillis:

You can't polish a turd.
Conrad Logan availability ? on 12:02 - Jul 29 with 5216 viewsTVOS1907

Pleased to see your computer is working again. Was it on the blink when we were beating Blackburn and Huddersfield?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Conrad Logan availability ? on 12:34 - Jul 29 with 5110 viewsParkinsGimp

Conrad Logan availability ? on 12:02 - Jul 29 by TVOS1907

Pleased to see your computer is working again. Was it on the blink when we were beating Blackburn and Huddersfield?

Yeah we smashed em didnt we? FFS some of you mongs are really touchy arent you. I dispair sometimes at the blind faith. We need to improve and improve well before we get to end of transfer window. Anyone who thinks we are sorted is clearly mistaken.
We need a goalie, a decent centre half and a decent controlling cent mid , plus a goal scorer. I realise we wont get front man or centre half since he thinks we ok with them, but surely anyone with a modicum of sense can see a goalie is a must, plus another midfielder.
I better not say anymore a mong might get upset LOL
Conrad Logan availability ? on 12:38 - Jul 29 with 5095 viewsfitzochris

Conrad Logan availability ? on 12:34 - Jul 29 by ParkinsGimp

Yeah we smashed em didnt we? FFS some of you mongs are really touchy arent you. I dispair sometimes at the blind faith. We need to improve and improve well before we get to end of transfer window. Anyone who thinks we are sorted is clearly mistaken.
We need a goalie, a decent centre half and a decent controlling cent mid , plus a goal scorer. I realise we wont get front man or centre half since he thinks we ok with them, but surely anyone with a modicum of sense can see a goalie is a must, plus another midfielder.

Write to your own agenda, why don't you?

Nobody has said we're sorted. We're not. We need additional players.

My objection is that you are branding the players we have already signed as sh*t when I doubt you have seen enough, or anything, of them.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 12:43]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Conrad Logan availability ? on 12:41 - Jul 29 with 5082 viewsTVOS1907

Conrad Logan availability ? on 12:34 - Jul 29 by ParkinsGimp

Have you read any of Hill's latest interviews when he says he still wants 2/3 more players?

Nobody's upset; we're just fed up at the boring, inane diatribe you come out with day after day after day, except when we win a game.

You must have been heartbroken when all these crap players somehow finished eighth last season.

Conrad Logan availability ? on 13:54 - Jul 29 with 4911 viewszxcvbnm

Well said above, if you have anything positive or constructive to say gimp then keep quiet

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Conrad Logan availability ? on 21:59 - Jul 29 with 4507 viewsShun

I've heard that as well as the concerns over his fitness, he wants too much money. I'd bloody love to be wrong though!
Conrad Logan availability ? on 22:03 - Jul 29 with 4489 viewsD_Alien

Conrad Logan availability ? on 21:59 - Jul 29 by Shun

I've heard that as well as the concerns over his fitness, he wants too much money. I'd bloody love to be wrong though!

I think we might as well forget about Logan. It's becoming an unhealthy obsession for some (don't mean you Shun). Yes, Lillis needs to have someone genuinely challenging him but we might as well be trying to sign Ricky Lambert to challenge Calvin Andrew.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 22:03]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Conrad Logan availability ? on 22:12 - Jul 29 with 4442 viewsAtThePeake

Conrad Logan availability ? on 08:17 - Jul 29 by stigmundo77

Might be wrong but I think he said he wanted to remain living in Leicester, not that he wanted to find a club near to Leicester.

It's a long commute but we've had players doing longer ones in the past!

Tangled up in blue.

Conrad Logan availability ? on 22:19 - Jul 29 with 4401 viewsTVOS1907

Conrad Logan availability ? on 22:12 - Jul 29 by AtThePeake

Might be wrong but I think he said he wanted to remain living in Leicester, not that he wanted to find a club near to Leicester.

I think Jason Peake lived in Leicester for part (if not all) of his time with Dale.

The likes of Rundle and Ramsden used to regularly travel to Rochdale from County Durham, which isn't significantly different in distance to Leicester.

Conrad Logan availability ? on 23:01 - Jul 29 with 4314 viewsrobtheb

Conrad Logan availability ? on 22:12 - Jul 29 by AtThePeake

Did he travel when he played for us or did he live local?
Conrad Logan availability ? on 23:23 - Jul 29 with 4282 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Flounders drove from Hull, well for a while :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Conrad Logan availability ? on 23:35 - Jul 29 with 4259 viewsAtThePeake

Conrad Logan availability ? on 22:19 - Jul 29 by TVOS1907

I think Jason Peake lived in Leicester for part (if not all) of his time with Dale.

The likes of Rundle and Ramsden used to regularly travel to Rochdale from County Durham, which isn't significantly different in distance to Leicester.

Pretty sure Keltie and Wiseman used to drive in from the North East too. And perhaps Jason Kennedy?

Tangled up in blue.

Conrad Logan availability ? on 23:38 - Jul 29 with 4246 viewsTVOS1907

Conrad Logan availability ? on 23:01 - Jul 29 by robtheb

Did he travel when he played for us or did he live local?

Travelled.

Conrad Logan availability ? on 08:21 - Jul 30 with 4054 viewsR17ALE

Conrad Logan availability ? on 22:19 - Jul 29 by TVOS1907

Peake lived in Barrowford during his time at Dale.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024