Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top half 17:55 - Aug 8 with 2157 viewsD_Alien

Anyone at Spotland today will have left the ground with no doubt that we're good enough for another top half finish.

A really enjoyable game. Posh played ok - knocked it about well enough, but without much bite - but we had the bit between our teeth and if confirmation were needed that Keith Hill is a magician it was out there on the pitch. Skill, tenacity, calmness, speed, height... and Jamie Allen. Cannon had a very good game, but Allen the best player on the pitch.

Everyone played their part, and the contrast with the first game this time last year was clear enough, not just result-wise. we're a confident League One outfit, and any team that finishes above us this time round will have to be pretty damned good.

Very long way to go, of course. But as a starter, it was so very enjoyable to witness a sunbathed Spotland appreciative of the best football team we've ever had.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Top half on 18:00 - Aug 8 with 2101 viewsscooby

And all with Bennet and Lund to return... I'm a happy person tonight!

Consolidation is very realistic.
Top half on 18:24 - Aug 8 with 1951 viewsDaley_Lama

1 year on

Posh Review.

Time wasted - 27 minutes less than last season
Injuries faked - 19 less than last season
Respect earned. 99% compared to last season (1% lost for 11 feigning injury/elbow)

We beat a good team today, thought Anderson (15) and Taylor (7) stood out, was glad they were both subbed.

Poll: DF in or out

Top half on 18:55 - Aug 8 with 1776 viewsShun

Top half on 18:24 - Aug 8 by Daley_Lama

1 year on

Posh Review.

Respect earned. 99% compared to last season (1% lost for 11 feigning injury/elbow)

We beat a good team today, thought Anderson (15) and Taylor (7) stood out, was glad they were both subbed.

Tru dat.
Top half on 19:02 - Aug 8 with 1701 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Top half on 18:55 - Aug 8 by Shun

Tru dat.

......deserved to loose with that girlie strip.
Top half on 19:03 - Aug 8 with 1698 views1mark1

Top half on 18:24 - Aug 8 by Daley_Lama

1 year on

Posh Review.

Yes totally agree. What an horrible bastard bunch they were last season, with that tvvat of a bratty manager.

Mind you did they take an early lead last year? Often that makes a difference to how a team behaves.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Top half on 19:08 - Aug 8 with 1651 viewsTVOS1907

Top half on 19:03 - Aug 8 by 1mark1

Yes totally agree. What an horrible bastard bunch they were last season, with that tvvat of a bratty manager.

Mind you did they take an early lead last year? Often that makes a difference to how a team behaves.

They scored in the 61st minute last year.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Top half on 19:13 - Aug 8 with 1616 viewsDanny1907

It was a good performance and some people will never understand why I am so proud to be a Dale fan. The free transfers that turn into gems, the academy products we're producing. Camps has serious potential as well as Cannon.

Oh and Jamie Allen, he's not bad. What a time to be a Dale fan, the football we play and the clubs we're competing with is somewhat ridiculous.

I better stop now before I get too emotional... :|
Top half on 19:36 - Aug 8 with 1521 views1mark1

Top half on 19:08 - Aug 8 by TVOS1907

They scored in the 61st minute last year.

Cheers for that. Maybe it was just the way they played at the time, or some of our recollections of how they played the game 12 months ago.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Login to get fewer ads

Top half on 19:49 - Aug 8 with 1457 viewslove_the_dale

Top half on 19:13 - Aug 8 by Danny1907

It was a good performance and some people will never understand why I am so proud to be a Dale fan. The free transfers that turn into gems, the academy products we're producing. Camps has serious potential as well as Cannon.

Oh and Jamie Allen, he's not bad. What a time to be a Dale fan, the football we play and the clubs we're competing with is somewhat ridiculous.

I better stop now before I get too emotional... :|

Appointing Jamie captain has been questioned by some. I wonder if Keith's thinking is that he is the ideal person to talk to and bring on his peers and also those youth team players who hopefully will be breaking into the first team in years to come. The older players also look to have respect for his leadership qualities.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024