Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood Ticket information 15:44 - Aug 21 with 1942 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-fleetwood-town-a-2637271.a

Seems Fleetwood have decided to join the ever increasing number of clubs overcharging fans. £23 to stand is just a rip off.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Fleetwood Ticket information on 15:52 - Aug 21 with 1905 viewsnordenblue

23 quid to stand in a shed behind the net,its a no from me thanks.Ridiculous price
Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:02 - Aug 21 with 1868 viewstazzydjr

I remember when this away day we only £14.50 adult admission standing or maybe less than that Cod Army have well and truly sold their souls to the corporate fat cats who once had their hands in the seasiders bowl

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:06 - Aug 21 with 1834 viewsdale18

Disgraceful prices - an under 16 costs £17 to be sat down in contrast to Dale home games where it is just a £5.

At least Dale have great prices for juniors.
Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:08 - Aug 21 with 1809 viewsflyerdale

They can f#ck off if they think I'm paying that the robbing b@st@rds
Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:13 - Aug 21 with 1790 views_dezzy

I wasn't going anyway with the Feel good festival on same day, But would not of payed £23 to stand up, that's ridiculous
[Post edited 21 Aug 2015 16:17]

KHBA

Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:16 - Aug 21 with 1778 viewsTVOS1907

They have introduced a membership scheme for home fans, seemingly so they can charge more for visitors.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:22 - Aug 21 with 1756 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:16 - Aug 21 by TVOS1907

They have introduced a membership scheme for home fans, seemingly so they can charge more for visitors.

Which a few of our very own fans advocated at San Spotty.......sort of subsidised by the away hordes.
Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:37 - Aug 21 with 1707 viewsTVOS1907

Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:22 - Aug 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

Which a few of our very own fans advocated at San Spotty.......sort of subsidised by the away hordes.

When?

There was a silly membership scheme the club tried introduce at Spotland in 1993; have some people mooted it more recently?

Fleetwood's problem is their limited capacity.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:38 - Aug 21 with 1707 viewsDomDale

Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:02 - Aug 21 by tazzydjr

I remember when this away day we only £14.50 adult admission standing or maybe less than that Cod Army have well and truly sold their souls to the corporate fat cats who once had their hands in the seasiders bowl

I thought it was that cheap once upon a time. Love a day out there but £23 is quite frankly a rip off for a shite stand in a league 1 fixture.

Note that Burton Albion the week later, also shite stand, league 1 fixture, is about the £15 mark.Think I'll go there instead.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Fleetwood Ticket information on 17:21 - Aug 21 with 1630 viewsflyerdale

Fleetwood Ticket information on 16:38 - Aug 21 by DomDale

I thought it was that cheap once upon a time. Love a day out there but £23 is quite frankly a rip off for a shite stand in a league 1 fixture.

Note that Burton Albion the week later, also shite stand, league 1 fixture, is about the £15 mark.Think I'll go there instead.

Burton's ground is actually good value for that £15 and not a bad view from the stand.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:05 - Aug 22 with 1358 viewsTrueDaleBlue

An easy way around this is to purchase a concession ticket, save yourself a fiver.
You can do this at Chesterfield today, Fleetwood, Sheffield United and any other team that has automated turnstiles.
Power to the people.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2015 13:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024