Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two more axed 17:25 - Nov 22 with 1520 viewsdalestats

Gateshead and barrow get rid of their managers

Poll: Remain in the eu

Two more axed on 18:08 - Nov 22 with 1439 viewsLuke8686

Barrow one not surprising, they have a very ambitious chairman and their results have been inconsistent
Two more axed on 21:42 - Nov 22 with 1261 viewsD_Dale

Two more axed on 18:08 - Nov 22 by Luke8686

Barrow one not surprising, they have a very ambitious chairman and their results have been inconsistent

Wasn't the Barrow manager ex-Dale player Dave Bayliss? In his Spotland years he was a good 'half-back', and he didn't do all that badly in several seasons at Barrow.
Two more axed on 21:48 - Nov 22 with 1244 viewsTVOS1907

Two more axed on 21:42 - Nov 22 by D_Dale

Wasn't the Barrow manager ex-Dale player Dave Bayliss? In his Spotland years he was a good 'half-back', and he didn't do all that badly in several seasons at Barrow.

He left them in November 2013.

They sacked former Carlisle defender Darren Edmondson today.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Two more axed on 21:52 - Nov 22 with 1229 viewsD_Dale

Two more axed on 21:48 - Nov 22 by TVOS1907

He left them in November 2013.

They sacked former Carlisle defender Darren Edmondson today.

That's me, at least two years behind the times (so too apparently is Soccerbase). Is Bayliss still in football?
Two more axed on 22:06 - Nov 22 with 1193 viewsTVOS1907

Two more axed on 21:52 - Nov 22 by D_Dale

That's me, at least two years behind the times (so too apparently is Soccerbase). Is Bayliss still in football?

I think he was at a Dale home game in recent months so I would imagine he's doing some scouting for someone.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Two more axed on 22:40 - Nov 22 with 1148 viewsLuke8686

Barrow recently became full-time so are looking for promotion to football league and have signed some big names in the summer, including our own ashley grimes but he is yet to get his first goal for them.
Two more axed on 07:45 - Nov 23 with 1001 viewsaleanddale

Two more axed on 22:40 - Nov 22 by Luke8686

Barrow recently became full-time so are looking for promotion to football league and have signed some big names in the summer, including our own ashley grimes but he is yet to get his first goal for them.

Barrow might be waiting a while!!

I recon Ashley's waddle will be even more duck like now than when he played for us and bury.
Two more axed on 20:22 - Nov 23 with 822 viewsmacro

Two more axed on 22:06 - Nov 22 by TVOS1907

I think he was at a Dale home game in recent months so I would imagine he's doing some scouting for someone.

I spoke to him at one of our away games last season, he was as you say scouting for Fleetwood I think. He’s also doing some coaching for an academy at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024