Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Darts Championship 23:29 - Dec 18 with 5010 viewsmeeee

Anyone here been watching the world darts championship? Incredible performance from Eidiams, thought MVG was going out at the first round then.
World Darts Championship (n/t) on 00:47 - Dec 19 with 4967 viewsmeeee

[Post edited 19 Dec 2015 10:40]
World Darts Championship on 04:34 - Dec 19 with 4926 viewsrichfoad32

I turned off because I thought MVG was just going to steamroller him, big mistake. Going to Ally Pally Monday night, cannae wait.
World Darts Championship on 10:35 - Dec 19 with 4862 viewsChaffRAFC

Missed the evening session.

MVG still the man to beat and will win if he's anything remotely close to 100% but Peter Wright looks a decent price at 16's. Not many played better than him in the past couple of years.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

World Darts Championship on 11:25 - Dec 19 with 4820 viewsJimmyRustler

Had Anderson last year and got him again. Think he can do it as well
World Darts Championship on 14:57 - Dec 19 with 4758 viewsrichfoad32

World Darts Championship on 10:35 - Dec 19 by ChaffRAFC

Missed the evening session.

MVG still the man to beat and will win if he's anything remotely close to 100% but Peter Wright looks a decent price at 16's. Not many played better than him in the past couple of years.

Can get 20's for Wright, agree that's a good outside shout. 16's for Lewis as well, twice winner and well capable of doing it again despite an indifferent year.
World Darts Championship on 19:24 - Dec 20 with 4668 viewsroccydaleian

A bit of fun..
https://skysports.dartsnamegenerator.com/
World Darts Championship on 19:37 - Dec 30 with 4464 viewsChaffRAFC

Think this deserves a bump after the standard we've seen this year. Last nights game between MVG and RVB was quite sensational. I'm hard pushed to remember a more entertaining game of darts ever and really was pleasing to see Barney beat the world number 1 as it leaves the door wide open for any number of players.

I managed to get 18's on Peter Wright so had a cheeky each way bet on him but he has his hands very full with Dave Chisnall who is also playing very well. Always a big scorer but lets his doubles let himself down but currently a set up. Hoping Wright can see him off.

Also think Adrian Lewis is playing absolutely fantastically and on form, is one of the leading challengers this year. There's few players better to watch when on top form that Ady.

One to watch out for is Mark Webster, very underrated player and should be able to get past Alan Norris comfortably tonight

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

World Darts Championship on 12:48 - Jan 2 with 4200 viewsrichfoad32

World Darts Championship on 19:37 - Dec 30 by ChaffRAFC

Think this deserves a bump after the standard we've seen this year. Last nights game between MVG and RVB was quite sensational. I'm hard pushed to remember a more entertaining game of darts ever and really was pleasing to see Barney beat the world number 1 as it leaves the door wide open for any number of players.

I managed to get 18's on Peter Wright so had a cheeky each way bet on him but he has his hands very full with Dave Chisnall who is also playing very well. Always a big scorer but lets his doubles let himself down but currently a set up. Hoping Wright can see him off.

Also think Adrian Lewis is playing absolutely fantastically and on form, is one of the leading challengers this year. There's few players better to watch when on top form that Ady.

One to watch out for is Mark Webster, very underrated player and should be able to get past Alan Norris comfortably tonight

Aye, bit of a slow burner this year but has really picked up post christmas. Backed Lewis before the start at 16's so just hoping he'll at least get to the final now so I can lay some of it off. Can't really see Barney beating him to be honest but I've written him off all through the tournament and he's constantly surprised. If he gets to the final he'd have done it the hard way and thoroughly deserve it.

Thought Wright was unlucky last night against Lewis, just left it too long to really get going. His game against Chisnall was another classic..

The B.D.O. Worlds kicks off this afternoon, it really is piss poor compared to the P.D.C. but I still enjoy watching it. Going to the Lakeside on Friday and it's still a good day out. As I say, the standard isn't great but the crowds are actually into it and watch the darts as opposed to the Ally Pally where 75% haven't got a clue who's playing and just go to get lashed, act like pricks and get on TV.

Final Prediction : Anderson 7 v Lewis 5
Login to get fewer ads

World Darts Championship on 22:49 - Jan 2 with 4095 viewsrichfoad32

After a number of near misses, finally got one tonight. Magic darts

World Darts Championship on 01:43 - Jan 3 with 3990 viewsDiddyDave

Wow,what brilliant chucking. I saw Billy Leonard finish in ten darts once back in the day,but these blokes are on another level.
World Darts Championship on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 3847 viewsmeeee

Well done gary. Here is the premier league lineup for anyone interested
MVG
Taylor
Anderson
Lewis
Wright
Wade
Smith
Thornton
Barney
Chisnell