Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simon Danczuk part 74 23:58 - Dec 30 with 16644 viewsDaley_Lama

Front page of tommorow's Sun.

Poll: DF in or out

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 01:13 - Dec 31 with 6950 viewsSandyman

Horrible creature , unfit to represent the town on so many levels

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 03:20 - Dec 31 with 6912 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

Smile for the camera indeed!
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 06:05 - Dec 31 with 6880 viewsfrenzied

Theres no fool like an old fool!!

Theres no criminal case to answer..she has been a willing participant in the exchange of texts etc..she hasn't been assaulted in anyway...unfortunately he will have little option but to step down..don't be surprised if other participants rise to the surface also...lucky she kept those texts eh?.....
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 08:50 - Dec 31 with 6778 viewsleonardrafc

Doesn't Simon write his own articles for the Sun aswell?

Awful newspaper
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 09:49 - Dec 31 with 6663 viewsfunkkk

The Danczuks have brought nothing but shame and embarrassment to Rochdale. A more unpleasant, vacuous, self-indulgent, fame hungry pair I am yet to encounter.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 09:57 - Dec 31 with 6639 viewsmingthemerciless

When you sup with the devil you need a long spoon. The man's an idiot.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 10:12 - Dec 31 with 6606 viewsColDale

There's an inevitability to all of this. Can't possibly see how he can continue as MP after this. Of course, if all this is true (and the noises coming out of SDHQ suggest they are), then he's not done owt wrong from a legal point of view but surely he realised that in his role and the work he has undertaken, it was essential that he remained squeaky clean.

Danczuk's time as MP for Rochdale has certainly been an odd one, whilst unlike his many predecessors, you can at least say what he has done. Payments for the book are an irrelevance to me in the work done uncovering the Cyril Smith scandal that went ignored for years and years. But I've never known anyone rub people up the wrong way in his pursuit of his personal goals. The reaction to this story is not one of outrage or disgust but in the main is "Hahaha he's fúcked now". Was almost party time on Twitter last night when the front page of the Sun was first released.

But its the cult of celebrity that has killed the two of them. It's been incredibly odd watching two people hoist themselves into the public domain. My fear is now that should the resignation happen (and he might just be stubborn enough to carry on as independent), we'll get some Momentum sponsored candidate with no relevance or history with the town.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 11:00 - Dec 31 with 6493 viewsJimmyRustler

But did he smash though?
Login to get fewer ads

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 11:55 - Dec 31 with 6387 viewsD_Alien

Anyone brazen enough to act the way he does, knowing full well it's likely to attract the attention of the media, is unlikely to feel obliged to step down. I'd be amazed if he does.

As Col says, there'll almost certainly be an attempt to de-select him. Momentum are raring to find MPs to target and he's painted a big bulls eye on himself. More unwanted publicity for the town in 2016.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:05 - Dec 31 with 6355 viewsValleySaddler

Suspended by Labour,story just breaking
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:13 - Dec 31 with 6322 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:05 - Dec 31 by ValleySaddler

Proper, proper embarrassment to the town........looks like he is going to get his just desserts

Stupid stupid idiot.........not read full story yet,any links peeps?

His fluzzy looks nowt special too.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:14 - Dec 31 with 6313 viewsnordenblue

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:05 - Dec 31 by ValleySaddler

Couldn't happen to a nicer fella
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:19 - Dec 31 with 6291 viewsJimmyRustler

He's a complete tool for falling for the bait. Sounds like he's been well and truly steamrolled.

She contacted him 'asking for a job'.

Hehe good un!
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:38 - Dec 31 with 6238 viewsKenBoon

I don't live in the parish so never really had to deal with him. I'd agree with Col in saying you know he has been working - Often working for his own name - but he also did work for the town. I don't agree he's been an embarrassment. He's been vocal and not always popular but I think that's a good thing. It's too easy for towns like Rochdale to be ignored. He finally exposed Cyril Smith for what he was, the fact he made money off a Book is irrelevant. I'd agree that he is a dick though.

I cannot be arsed reading the full story - got better things to do like make a Pot Noodle - but there's MPs who've done worse and survived. He clearly won't as he's made too many enemies and the Corbyn supporters will shame the heck out of him on social media, and, since Twitter is now a legitimate source for journalists, they'll bury him.

I hope whoever replaces him is good for the town. I only visit for matches and occasionally wander through the town. It does seem to be improving and I think not seeing it every day makes it easier to see the improvements. The aftermath of the floods will need a strong leader too, who'll fight for businesses to make sure they get some of the funds that are apparently being made to help them recover.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 13:18 - Dec 31 with 6142 viewssweetcorn

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 11:00 - Dec 31 by JimmyRustler

But did he smash though?

Hope not, shes a classic ten to 2 bird.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:02 - Dec 31 with 6037 viewsMoonyDale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:38 - Dec 31 by KenBoon

I don't live in the parish so never really had to deal with him. I'd agree with Col in saying you know he has been working - Often working for his own name - but he also did work for the town. I don't agree he's been an embarrassment. He's been vocal and not always popular but I think that's a good thing. It's too easy for towns like Rochdale to be ignored. He finally exposed Cyril Smith for what he was, the fact he made money off a Book is irrelevant. I'd agree that he is a dick though.

I cannot be arsed reading the full story - got better things to do like make a Pot Noodle - but there's MPs who've done worse and survived. He clearly won't as he's made too many enemies and the Corbyn supporters will shame the heck out of him on social media, and, since Twitter is now a legitimate source for journalists, they'll bury him.

I hope whoever replaces him is good for the town. I only visit for matches and occasionally wander through the town. It does seem to be improving and I think not seeing it every day makes it easier to see the improvements. The aftermath of the floods will need a strong leader too, who'll fight for businesses to make sure they get some of the funds that are apparently being made to help them recover.

What has been reported so far is no worse than shed loads of politicians have done and are still doing...I have however a strong sense that this is just the tip of a very large iceberg.
An odious man who should be booted from the party rapid style....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:08 - Dec 31 with 6014 viewsD_Alien

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 12:38 - Dec 31 by KenBoon

Whoever replaces him? I presume you mean at the next election? The Labour Party don't have it within their power to have him removed if he doesn't want to go.

Only the electorate can do so:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/voters-to-have-power-to-remove-mps-for-seriou

or, if an offence has been committed under the Representation of the Peoples Act 1983, involving for instance, electoral fraud or electoral expenses.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 14:09]

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:35 - Dec 31 with 5944 viewsD_Dale

You've got to admire him. Each embarrassing, 'it's all about ME, Simon the MP', episode has been more cringeworthy and ridiculous than the previous one.

He can never be taken seriously again, although his ego is so massive that I expect him to cling on - a stain on the town - rather than resign. Corbyn, who has been drenched with so much of Danczuk's bile, must be aching with laughter, and be thinking for the first time in decades 'there is a god!'

Surely the Labour Party will boot him out. Then there will be a last opening - entering the home of political fruitcakes, UKIP.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:59 - Dec 31 with 5882 viewsJimmyRustler

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:35 - Dec 31 by D_Dale

You've got to admire him. Each embarrassing, 'it's all about ME, Simon the MP', episode has been more cringeworthy and ridiculous than the previous one.

He can never be taken seriously again, although his ego is so massive that I expect him to cling on - a stain on the town - rather than resign. Corbyn, who has been drenched with so much of Danczuk's bile, must be aching with laughter, and be thinking for the first time in decades 'there is a god!'

Surely the Labour Party will boot him out. Then there will be a last opening - entering the home of political fruitcakes, UKIP.

Corbyn has been drenched in too much of his own bile to worry about what this cretin's been up to.

As a country, we are in serious trouble if he ever becomes PM.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 15:38 - Dec 31 with 5783 views1mark1

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 14:08 - Dec 31 by D_Alien

Whoever replaces him? I presume you mean at the next election? The Labour Party don't have it within their power to have him removed if he doesn't want to go.

Only the electorate can do so:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/voters-to-have-power-to-remove-mps-for-seriou

or, if an offence has been committed under the Representation of the Peoples Act 1983, involving for instance, electoral fraud or electoral expenses.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 14:09]

As yet the law about electors being able to get rid of MPs has not been passed, and I won't be surprised to see the government renege on the law.

He is only suspended, I won't hold my breath about LP expelling him, but hopefully they will finally do the right thing. Local UKIP don't want him, they despise him, I doubt he would have the guts to re stand on another ticket, but we will see. They can withdraw the Labour whip in parliament, and threrfore will be an Independent. Maybe the Tories will take him, but again local Tories don,t like him.

As far as his book, he promised to donate proceeded to charity, but has failed to do so. He has made money on the backs of CSA victims, with many payments from newspapers, and much of the book,s revelations are dubious and certainly un proven, about Smith, and the known proven stuff about Smith was already in the public domain.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:04 - Dec 31 with 5719 viewsD_Alien

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 15:38 - Dec 31 by 1mark1

As yet the law about electors being able to get rid of MPs has not been passed, and I won't be surprised to see the government renege on the law.

He is only suspended, I won't hold my breath about LP expelling him, but hopefully they will finally do the right thing. Local UKIP don't want him, they despise him, I doubt he would have the guts to re stand on another ticket, but we will see. They can withdraw the Labour whip in parliament, and threrfore will be an Independent. Maybe the Tories will take him, but again local Tories don,t like him.

As far as his book, he promised to donate proceeded to charity, but has failed to do so. He has made money on the backs of CSA victims, with many payments from newspapers, and much of the book,s revelations are dubious and certainly un proven, about Smith, and the known proven stuff about Smith was already in the public domain.

Cheers for the update about the legislation 1m1. It's probably something the Tories agreed to as part of their pact with the LibDems. I thought it'd already been passed, but you're right, it's likely to be dropped now.

It's going to be a long four and a half years to the next election for Danczuk, and for Rochdale.

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 5694 viewselectricblue

There where an article last week in a paper i picked up with his now exgirlfriend..
Something about his exwife and his exgirlfriend kissing and mr ego was getting all excited about it and staryed taking pics....

Soon after he got dumped..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:27 - Dec 31 with 5664 viewsflyerdale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 10:12 - Dec 31 by ColDale

There's an inevitability to all of this. Can't possibly see how he can continue as MP after this. Of course, if all this is true (and the noises coming out of SDHQ suggest they are), then he's not done owt wrong from a legal point of view but surely he realised that in his role and the work he has undertaken, it was essential that he remained squeaky clean.

Danczuk's time as MP for Rochdale has certainly been an odd one, whilst unlike his many predecessors, you can at least say what he has done. Payments for the book are an irrelevance to me in the work done uncovering the Cyril Smith scandal that went ignored for years and years. But I've never known anyone rub people up the wrong way in his pursuit of his personal goals. The reaction to this story is not one of outrage or disgust but in the main is "Hahaha he's fúcked now". Was almost party time on Twitter last night when the front page of the Sun was first released.

But its the cult of celebrity that has killed the two of them. It's been incredibly odd watching two people hoist themselves into the public domain. My fear is now that should the resignation happen (and he might just be stubborn enough to carry on as independent), we'll get some Momentum sponsored candidate with no relevance or history with the town.

It's been rumoured HQ want Ed Balls back and in the Rochdale seat but that was a while ago. For me it needs to be somebody local who holds labour values and isn't a career politician. With the impending boundary changes it would probably have been Liz McInnes standing in Rochdale at the next election anyway.
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:37 - Dec 31 with 5621 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:27 - Dec 31 by flyerdale

It's been rumoured HQ want Ed Balls back and in the Rochdale seat but that was a while ago. For me it needs to be somebody local who holds labour values and isn't a career politician. With the impending boundary changes it would probably have been Liz McInnes standing in Rochdale at the next election anyway.

If Balls got the seat,perhaps Dale would get some of Norwich City's rejects and worthless loanees?
Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 5557 viewsColDale

Simon Danczuk part 74 on 16:27 - Dec 31 by flyerdale

Whats happening with the boundary changes? Are Heywood and Middleton coming back into Rochdale?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024