Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheating Barstewards 18:55 - Apr 30 with 3188 viewsmikehunt

What a rotten, diving, time-wasting bunch Swindon were. Who is their manager: ex-Peterborough? Thankfully got their come uppance with the sendings off. We hammered them and had a hatful of chances. Couldn't believe we didn't make one more count.
Great effort by the lads. Would be nice to win next week and get the points record for this division.
Up The Dale!

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Cheating Barstewards on 19:25 - Apr 30 with 3061 viewsRochdale_Matt

Agree. Polar opposite to the side that turned up this time last year and played us off the park first half at Spotland.

Never known an opposition side to go from one of the best to watch to one of the worst in the space of 12 months!
Cheating Barstewards on 20:22 - Apr 30 with 2887 viewsolympicdale

Cheating Barstewards on 19:25 - Apr 30 by Rochdale_Matt

Agree. Polar opposite to the side that turned up this time last year and played us off the park first half at Spotland.

Never known an opposition side to go from one of the best to watch to one of the worst in the space of 12 months!

I always respected Swindon for playing the right way, playing out from the back and quality football, I dont know whats happened but this was chalk and cheese, disgraceful behaviour that was finally and rightfully punished.

Life is a game of fate.

Cheating Barstewards on 20:33 - Apr 30 with 2830 viewsNinco

What exactly was the sending off for. I couldn't see it properly because of the dugout being in the way. I could see Holt was involved and the Swindon player on the floor. Did he just kick out at Holt or something?
Cheating Barstewards on 20:35 - Apr 30 with 2817 viewsjustanillusion

Thompson, Swindon's #2 was a disgrace trying to bait Hendo into reacting and his rolling around on floor earned Hendo ( unfairly) his first yellow, I presume Thompson tried to have handbags with Holty second half but got warned off by Holty Couldn't see from Pearl St any Sandy laners explain?
Cheating Barstewards on 20:41 - Apr 30 with 2784 viewsonedalefan

A couple of comments from their forum.

2nd red card stirred up a bit of atmosphere. Rochdale were shit.

To be fair, Grant Holt is a shit stirring c..t.

Seems like they enjoyed it!
Cheating Barstewards on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 2739 viewsbatfink

Cheating Barstewards on 20:33 - Apr 30 by Ninco

What exactly was the sending off for. I couldn't see it properly because of the dugout being in the way. I could see Holt was involved and the Swindon player on the floor. Did he just kick out at Holt or something?

He was sent off for throwing a punch at Holt when Holt tried to get him up off the floor, punch appeared to just miss Holts groin
Cheating Barstewards on 23:16 - Apr 30 with 2483 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Cheating Barstewards on 20:51 - Apr 30 by batfink

He was sent off for throwing a punch at Holt when Holt tried to get him up off the floor, punch appeared to just miss Holts groin

There's a lot of Holt to aim for......!

C5 Goals tonight: "you can sit on the floor if you like,but you are still being sent off"
Cheating Barstewards on 08:57 - May 1 with 2230 viewsdingdangblue

Cheating Barstewards on 23:16 - Apr 30 by Yorkshire_Dale

There's a lot of Holt to aim for......!

C5 Goals tonight: "you can sit on the floor if you like,but you are still being sent off"

Holty got away with a late kick off the ball when he barged into their centre half just after he came on. Luckily it wasn't Hendo or there would be a thread dedicated to the incident.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Cheating Barstewards on 18:42 - May 1 with 1849 viewsParkinsGimp

Swindon were a bunch of cheating w"nkers yesterday. Even worse tha PBoro or Doncaster. The number two was a complet tosser. The whole team and supporters were a load of shandy drinking soft lads.
Very embarrasing all round.
A total disgrace all round.
Cheating Barstewards on 21:21 - May 1 with 1719 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Cheating Barstewards on 18:42 - May 1 by ParkinsGimp

Swindon were a bunch of cheating w"nkers yesterday. Even worse tha PBoro or Doncaster. The number two was a complet tosser. The whole team and supporters were a load of shandy drinking soft lads.

But the game itself was terrific......it really had the lot.
Cheating Barstewards on 21:49 - May 1 with 1686 viewsnordenblue

Cheating Barstewards on 18:42 - May 1 by ParkinsGimp

Do you even hate yourself?
You make Mr angry look quite a pleasant chap
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024