Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale Academy 19:51 - Apr 26 with 2078 views49thseason

Not sure it's been mentioned on here but during Monday night's radio programme, David Bottomley was singing the praises of the Academy and how it's apparently the 12th best in the country and the 6th best in the Football League. Not sure how that is being measured but impressive nonetheless.
And, another good win this afternoon for the U18s vs Shrewsbury 3-0

Maybe there will be more arrivals in the first team squad from the academy this year and less need for KH to go out looking for broken toys?
Dale Academy on 20:11 - Apr 26 with 2024 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We Fans don't hear much about the Dale Academy but we all want it to flourish and produce decent players for the Team and onward sales to cover the shortfall in Season Tickets......if the DA does well the Club does well.

Tell us about it though!
Dale Academy on 21:01 - Apr 26 with 1912 viewsboromat

It's a funny one with the academy you want it to do well and you want to promote it to attract talent, and I think we do but you don't really want to talk up any of the players until they've signed a pro contract. I should imagine we'd have made a lot more from quite a few players that have left before they've signed pro with us.

Not sure who will sign pro this time but you'd expect Kisimba Kisimba to be knocking on the door after playing in friendlies last year.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dale Academy on 03:32 - Apr 29 with 1437 viewsdownunder

Dale Academy on 21:01 - Apr 26 by boromat

It's a funny one with the academy you want it to do well and you want to promote it to attract talent, and I think we do but you don't really want to talk up any of the players until they've signed a pro contract. I should imagine we'd have made a lot more from quite a few players that have left before they've signed pro with us.

Not sure who will sign pro this time but you'd expect Kisimba Kisimba to be knocking on the door after playing in friendlies last year.

So good, they named him twice.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024