Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games 09:42 - May 6 with 1310 viewsdingdangblue

Some very interesting scenarios on Sunday - will Sheffield Utd really want to help out Barnsley? Nigel Adkins will have an awful lot of affection for Scunthorpe where he started his coaching career and had great times. Of course its all in Barnsley's hands but they will probably need a win at Wigan to secure that 6th spot. 5000 fans travelling to Wigan is a great effort by them and they'll need all that support to help them (well done Barnsley fc laying on free coach travel). Not forgetting Gillingham who although in dire form - they are at home and Millwall will surely be resting players for the play offs - could leapfrog both Scunthorpe and Barnsley with a win. Burton will surely get the point they require at relegated Doncaster for amazing back to back promotions and a 1st ever crack at the Championship. At the bottom Blackpool require a miracle to win at Peterborough and hope Fleetwood dont get a point at home to relegated Crewe. Going to be a tense day for lots of teams.
[Post edited 6 May 2016 10:10]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 09:51 - May 6 with 1288 views_dezzy

Any body on here thinking of going over to Accy, Could be a fantastic day and atmosphere there.

KHBA

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 10:10 - May 6 with 1259 viewsdeeplishblue

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 09:51 - May 6 by _dezzy

Any body on here thinking of going over to Accy, Could be a fantastic day and atmosphere there.

The Accy match is sold out - so nobody should be going off the cuff.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 10:12 - May 6 with 1256 viewsdalestats

I know a few Dale fans heading over to Accy to see a bit of history in the making.

I'm going to go for boro to beat Brighton
Scunny to get the last play off place
Accy and Oxford to go up automatically

Looking at Colchester game with the exception of Rose and holt not being involved it'll be virtually the same team as last week.

Poll: Remain in the eu

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 10:13 - May 6 with 1254 viewsdingdangblue

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 09:51 - May 6 by _dezzy

I noticed they've got Windass back on loan from Rangers - great move that - he could be the difference.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 10:15 - May 6 with 1249 viewsdalestats

He never left, he joins next season
[Post edited 6 May 2016 10:15]

Poll: Remain in the eu

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 11:20 - May 6 with 1177 viewsdingdangblue

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 10:15 - May 6 by dalestats

He never left, he joins next season
[Post edited 6 May 2016 10:15]

Aye, thought I'd read he'd joined Rangers in Jan but it was just a pre-contract agreement. He's been injured since and just came back the other week - I assumed he'd come back on loan.

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 15:37 - May 6 with 1016 viewsdingdangblue

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 10:10 - May 6 by deeplishblue

The Accy match is sold out - so nobody should be going off the cuff.

When you think the 2 superb seasons we had getting promoted from league 2 we got 82 and 81 points respectively. Accrington currently have 84. Quite amazing.

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 17:18 - May 6 with 917 views442Dale

Few of us off to the Crown Ground tomorrow.

The clash of the only two league clubs who wear red & white stripes and red shorts. FACT.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Utd v Scunthorpe and other games on 18:24 - May 6 with 845 viewsfrenzied

As long as Millwall get promoted via the play offs I'm happy..purely for non footballing reasons mind you!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024