Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline Dave 17:41 - Jun 2 with 10517 viewsD_Alien

Anyone recognise him?

[Post edited 2 Jun 2016 17:45]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Deadline Dave on 17:46 - Jun 2 with 9271 viewsVivaDonaldo

Nope. Email also mentions that the voucher from last year won't apply after the deadline too. I think that's a terrible decision by the club. Trying to pressure people into buying early. If they're inflating the prices there should be no issue of a loyal customer getting a discount beyond the deadline. I'm also sure there's nothing on the voucher or in the terms that mentions a deadline.
Deadline Dave on 18:05 - Jun 2 with 9203 viewsTalkingSutty

Deadline Dave on 17:46 - Jun 2 by VivaDonaldo

Nope. Email also mentions that the voucher from last year won't apply after the deadline too. I think that's a terrible decision by the club. Trying to pressure people into buying early. If they're inflating the prices there should be no issue of a loyal customer getting a discount beyond the deadline. I'm also sure there's nothing on the voucher or in the terms that mentions a deadline.

Why is he called Dave?? That's got me really f*****g paranoid now, the moment i saw it i was on the ceiling. Why couldn't he have been called Shaun or Robert or Mark, or even Simon......Why as it got to be f*****g Dave!!

The bastards, they've lit a fire now that's never going to go out.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2016 18:13]
Deadline Dave on 18:18 - Jun 2 with 9167 viewsroccydaleian

Deadline Dave on 18:05 - Jun 2 by TalkingSutty

Why is he called Dave?? That's got me really f*****g paranoid now, the moment i saw it i was on the ceiling. Why couldn't he have been called Shaun or Robert or Mark, or even Simon......Why as it got to be f*****g Dave!!

The bastards, they've lit a fire now that's never going to go out.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2016 18:13]

Because everyone knows a dick called Dave.
Deadline Dave on 18:32 - Jun 2 with 9127 viewsLuke8686

Anyone heard how many ST we've sold so far?
Deadline Dave on 19:08 - Jun 2 with 9027 viewsTalkingSutty

Deadline Dave on 18:18 - Jun 2 by roccydaleian

Because everyone knows a dick called Dave.

Harsh
Deadline Dave on 19:43 - Jun 2 with 8954 viewsboromat

Deadline Dave on 18:32 - Jun 2 by Luke8686

Anyone heard how many ST we've sold so far?

I should imagine it's less than last year definitely won't be more going off comments on here.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Deadline Dave on 20:10 - Jun 2 with 8902 viewsTalkingSutty

Deadline Dave on 19:43 - Jun 2 by boromat

I should imagine it's less than last year definitely won't be more going off comments on here.

The Club are focusing on attracting young season ticket holders remember. They have highlighted potentially 36000 schoolkids who they are going to target. Just a 2% uptake will result in 700 extra season tickets sold.I think there will be a increase in ST sales but not in actual revenue.

Everybody's had their say on the pricing policy, it takes years to build up a solid base of Season Ticket holders and the fear is that once they decide not to renew for whatever reason, are they ever likely to get back into the habit again. Some could be lost forever, loyal customers should be looked after, they're your lifeblood.
Deadline Dave on 20:40 - Jun 2 with 8841 viewschalkyncfc

How much is a season ticket at Rochdale,at Meadow Lane its £410 for the main stand where i sit and £330 if you want to sit with the riffraff in the Kop
Login to get fewer ads

Deadline Dave on 20:59 - Jun 2 with 8796 viewsnordenblue

Deadline Dave on 20:40 - Jun 2 by chalkyncfc

How much is a season ticket at Rochdale,at Meadow Lane its £410 for the main stand where i sit and £330 if you want to sit with the riffraff in the Kop

You're being mugged
Deadline Dave on 22:22 - Jun 2 with 8699 viewschalkyncfc

Deadline Dave on 20:59 - Jun 2 by nordenblue

You're being mugged

The renewals are down on last years but thats probably down to the disaster that was last season plus the uncertainty of whats happening at Notts, the worst thing is that Ray Trew has threatened to stay at Notts if he can't sell it by the end of June and nobody trusts or likes him
Deadline Dave on 23:53 - Jun 2 with 8591 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Stop moaning and cough up
Deadline Dave on 07:03 - Jun 3 with 8489 views1mark1

Deadline Dave on 20:59 - Jun 2 by nordenblue

You're being mugged

They ARE being mugged, but so are adult Dale fans.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Deadline Dave on 08:09 - Jun 3 with 8446 viewsKenBoon

"...the worst thing is that Ray Trew has threatened to stay at Notts if he can't sell it by the end of June and nobody trusts or likes him"
FAO: Ray Trew is the only reason your club still exists. He owns all your arses and can do what he wants. He should be a God in Nottingham.
Deadline Dave on 08:13 - Jun 3 with 8441 viewsKenBoon

Deadline Dave on 17:46 - Jun 2 by VivaDonaldo

Is that true about the voucher? They can fook right off if it's the case.
Deadline Dave on 10:29 - Jun 3 with 8328 viewschalkyncfc

Deadline Dave on 08:09 - Jun 3 by KenBoon

"...the worst thing is that Ray Trew has threatened to stay at Notts if he can't sell it by the end of June and nobody trusts or likes him"
FAO: Ray Trew is the only reason your club still exists. He owns all your arses and can do what he wants. He should be a God in Nottingham.

Trew saved the club thats true but he didnt do it because he is a Notts fan, he did it because he is a business man,he thought that he could somehow make a profit from us,its time that he went, some of his signings have been quite bizarre,Jamie Fullerton being the final straw that broke Notts fans back, no one wants him at the club anymore, he fancied himself as a football club owner but clearly does not know what he is doing,he has gone from being a savior to being hugely disliked,who sacks a manager when you are sitting seventh in the league and flatly refuse to give a reason, im absolutely positive that if he could put Notts into administraton and not lose out on it money wise then he would have done it in the last twelve months
Trew is just another in the line of Notts owners that have come go,its only the fans who really care what happens at Notts and put their hard earned money into it long term,ive supported Notts since 79 and would hate to think of the amount of money that ive spent following them over the decades, im sure that its just the same at Rochdale and its fans and if you had an owner that didnt care about your club then you wouldnt be happy either,Trew doesnt 'own my arse' as you put it, i stupidly do go down to ML every fortnight but thats my choice not his
Deadline Dave on 10:46 - Jun 3 with 8292 viewsroccydaleian

Deadline Dave on 10:29 - Jun 3 by chalkyncfc

Trew saved the club thats true but he didnt do it because he is a Notts fan, he did it because he is a business man,he thought that he could somehow make a profit from us,its time that he went, some of his signings have been quite bizarre,Jamie Fullerton being the final straw that broke Notts fans back, no one wants him at the club anymore, he fancied himself as a football club owner but clearly does not know what he is doing,he has gone from being a savior to being hugely disliked,who sacks a manager when you are sitting seventh in the league and flatly refuse to give a reason, im absolutely positive that if he could put Notts into administraton and not lose out on it money wise then he would have done it in the last twelve months
Trew is just another in the line of Notts owners that have come go,its only the fans who really care what happens at Notts and put their hard earned money into it long term,ive supported Notts since 79 and would hate to think of the amount of money that ive spent following them over the decades, im sure that its just the same at Rochdale and its fans and if you had an owner that didnt care about your club then you wouldnt be happy either,Trew doesnt 'own my arse' as you put it, i stupidly do go down to ML every fortnight but thats my choice not his

That sounds like a certain Mr Day too.
Deadline Dave on 11:17 - Jun 3 with 8244 viewslurker

Deadline Dave on 10:46 - Jun 3 by roccydaleian

That sounds like a certain Mr Day too.

Notts fans when Munto were in town sounded a lot like bury fans do now that Day is funding bury too
Deadline Dave on 11:41 - Jun 3 with 8196 viewschalkyncfc

Deadline Dave on 11:17 - Jun 3 by lurker

Notts fans when Munto were in town sounded a lot like bury fans do now that Day is funding bury too

Why does Munto have to brought up all the time, its in the past
It meant nothing!
Deadline Dave on 11:46 - Jun 3 with 8188 viewsSuddenLad

Deadline Dave on 11:41 - Jun 3 by chalkyncfc

Why does Munto have to brought up all the time, its in the past
It meant nothing!

There are comparisos to be made with our near neighours and also the 'head in the sand' mentality applies, with (some of) them, just as it did with you....

Munto will always be relevant, because it will forever be there as a stark reminder.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Deadline Dave on 11:56 - Jun 3 with 8168 viewschalkyncfc

Deadline Dave on 11:46 - Jun 3 by SuddenLad

There are comparisos to be made with our near neighours and also the 'head in the sand' mentality applies, with (some of) them, just as it did with you....

Munto will always be relevant, because it will forever be there as a stark reminder.

Aye fair enough
Deadline Dave on 12:14 - Jun 3 with 8137 viewsdingdangblue

Deadline Dave on 08:13 - Jun 3 by KenBoon

Is that true about the voucher? They can fook right off if it's the case.

The thing is the club have got you - because to get the same (and only) discount the season after next you have to buy before tomorrow anyway!
I just bit the bullet and got mine and the 2 kids an hour ago. Bought £365 worth of vouchers from the club shop using my credit card with no charge. The new girl in the ticket office was excellent.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Deadline Dave on 19:47 - Jun 5 with 7762 viewsdalenumber2

Don't worry - there's going to be a Shezurrection at Notts Co!
Deadline Dave on 20:11 - Jun 5 with 7741 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Deadline Dave on 23:53 - Jun 2 by DannyG_RAFC

Stop moaning and cough up

Yeah..Danny's right Dale Fans........cough up.

YOU know it makes sense. Sod Dave.

tongue
Deadline Dave on 09:07 - Jun 6 with 7547 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Deadline Dave on 20:11 - Jun 5 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yeah..Danny's right Dale Fans........cough up.

YOU know it makes sense. Sod Dave.

tongue

Sod Dave
Get behind the team
If your not renewing don't renew but keep it to yourself
Deadline Dave on 10:37 - Jun 6 with 7485 viewsnordenblue

Deadline Dave on 09:07 - Jun 6 by DannyG_RAFC

Sod Dave
Get behind the team
If your not renewing don't renew but keep it to yourself

You won't need to broadcast it the club will know exactly who has/hasn't renewed anyway
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024