Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your current first 11 19:15 - Jul 18 with 1021 viewsboromat

Not had one of these threads for a while. And thinking about who my first 11 would be at the moment with everyone fit is quite difficult. Constantly changing my mind but here goes.

-------------------------Lillis
Cannon Harrison Canavan Tanser
-------------Allen-------------Lund
McDermott------Camps--------NML
---------------------Henderson

Seems like we'll be playing a formation similar to this with the two defensive midfielders. Harrison is in by default at the moment. I think Cannon is going to be a midfielder but while he can't get a place there I think he's a tad better than Raff more so going forward. Up top is the real headache Bunney has been scoring and if Vincenti finds form he's a starter.

Anyone else?
[Post edited 18 Jul 2016 19:17]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Your current first 11 on 19:29 - Jul 18 with 981 views1907

Agree with all apart from the fullbacks. Cannon isn't good enough defensively at this level, nor is Tanser. Fully expect Raff to improve again on a fantastic season last time out and McNulty will be playing LB no question
Your current first 11 on 20:00 - Jul 18 with 914 viewsChaffRAFC

Your current first 11 on 19:29 - Jul 18 by 1907

Agree with all apart from the fullbacks. Cannon isn't good enough defensively at this level, nor is Tanser. Fully expect Raff to improve again on a fantastic season last time out and McNulty will be playing LB no question

Agree with this. Rafferty in for Cannon and McNulty in for Tanser. There's no way McNulty drops out of the side and Rafferty is better than Cannon defensively and his overall game is better than Cannon's.

Rest of the side is spot on for me.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Your current first 11 on 20:32 - Jul 18 with 841 viewsboromat

Full backs is one of the sticking points for me. With two defensive midfielders I think the full backs will be encouraged to push on more like wing backs. Agree if you were picking for defensive skills it'd be Raff and Jim. Although both Jim and Raff haven't been great in the friendlies so far. Not an easy 11 to pick even with our currently smaller squad.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024