Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale helping to plot the course of the River 16:36 - Aug 8 with 3005 viewsJimlidale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/river-humphreys-departs-as-tri

I don't know if this is standard practice but I am impressed with how the club are going to help him pursue a career in football at a level they feel he is suitable for
Dale helping to plot the course of the River on 17:38 - Aug 8 with 2857 viewsboromat

I could see him in League 2 or the Conference from what I've seen. Good luck to him and hope we manage to help him find a club.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dale helping to plot the course of the River on 00:05 - Aug 9 with 2526 viewsYorkshire_Dale

You have to wonder wether RH would have been a better option than Joey T at their respective levels........given time RH May have come good and defenders are what we need.
Dale helping to plot the course of the River on 00:15 - Aug 9 with 2511 viewsYadHoDale

Dale helping to plot the course of the River on 00:05 - Aug 9 by Yorkshire_Dale

You have to wonder wether RH would have been a better option than Joey T at their respective levels........given time RH May have come good and defenders are what we need.

Agreed, although given the current injury list I've got no problem with giving Joe T a short term deal as cover.

As things stand, River ought to be in a decent position to get a deal at at least Conference North level. Stockport/Curxon/Chorley/Stalybridge/Halifax - one of them must need a right--sided defender.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024