Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That just sums up our season! 16:58 - Apr 1 with 4518 viewsdingdangblue

Keepers long goalkick sets up equaliser in the 93rd min.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

That just sums up our season! on 17:19 - Apr 1 with 3147 viewsDaley_Lama

My thoughts exactly.

Switched off, punished.

Team looked shattered understandably.
NML good, Harrison v good.

How a RB gets 1v1 with our keeper from a goal kick in the 93rd minute is one for the dressing room.

Poll: DF in or out

That just sums up our season! on 17:20 - Apr 1 with 3134 viewsbeat_the_bishop

And our no.9 out of postition which isn't his position his man runs through and lobs our fat keeper. That game was a league two game. And in patches, sub league two!
That just sums up our season! on 17:22 - Apr 1 with 3116 views1907

Absolutely pathetic. Nothing I can say will sum up how bad that was.

Mr Hill has some serious defensive soul searching this summer because what I've seen this year has been nothing short of embarrassing.
That just sums up our season! on 17:23 - Apr 1 with 3102 viewsdingdangblue

Calvin hadn't done much wrong up till that point - but he'll be having nightmares tonight . Where was he? Basically we defend 1 goal kick and we've won the game. You couldn't make it up!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

That just sums up our season! on 17:41 - Apr 1 with 2951 viewsD_Alien

That just sums up our season! on 17:23 - Apr 1 by dingdangblue

Calvin hadn't done much wrong up till that point - but he'll be having nightmares tonight . Where was he? Basically we defend 1 goal kick and we've won the game. You couldn't make it up!

Agree about Calvin, and he played manfully as you'd expect, but he's not a fullback and there was a left-back on the bench. Today would've been a good time for Kitching to gain some vital experience

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

That just sums up our season! on 17:58 - Apr 1 with 2837 viewsdingdangblue

That just sums up our season! on 17:41 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

Agree about Calvin, and he played manfully as you'd expect, but he's not a fullback and there was a left-back on the bench. Today would've been a good time for Kitching to gain some vital experience

To be honest - with a keepers long punt in the 93rd minute the one player you would want it going towards is Calvin! God knows where he was though? Can't wait to see the highlights!

That just sums up our season! on 18:10 - Apr 1 with 2765 viewsKnowlesy

That just sums up our season! on 17:58 - Apr 1 by dingdangblue

To be honest - with a keepers long punt in the 93rd minute the one player you would want it going towards is Calvin! God knows where he was though? Can't wait to see the highlights!

I can't help but think Conrad needs to have a long hard look at himself as well. I know the defence should've mopped it up but when it goes past them he comes off his line, stops, takes a step back, then moves forward again. It's this hesitation that's the difference between making a routine take and being caught in no man's land. He did the same against Millwall late on against their number 9 but managed to make a decent save in the end but it's poor goalkeeping.

Not scapegoating Conrad as McNulty once again induced heart attacks every time he touched the ball.

Thought Camps had a good game and used possession well, Allen poor first half but better 2nd, Lund poor throughout. NML was as we expect & thought Raff had a great game too.
That just sums up our season! on 18:10 - Apr 1 with 2760 viewscon_dale

That just sums up our season! on 17:41 - Apr 1 by D_Alien

Why give a contract to a left back and as soon as you do, you play every other player from every position in that position and he sits on the bench every week?
Login to get fewer ads

That just sums up our season! on 18:17 - Apr 1 with 2704 viewsnordenblue

That just sums up our season! on 18:10 - Apr 1 by Knowlesy

I can't help but think Conrad needs to have a long hard look at himself as well. I know the defence should've mopped it up but when it goes past them he comes off his line, stops, takes a step back, then moves forward again. It's this hesitation that's the difference between making a routine take and being caught in no man's land. He did the same against Millwall late on against their number 9 but managed to make a decent save in the end but it's poor goalkeeping.

Not scapegoating Conrad as McNulty once again induced heart attacks every time he touched the ball.

Thought Camps had a good game and used possession well, Allen poor first half but better 2nd, Lund poor throughout. NML was as we expect & thought Raff had a great game too.

I thought Jim had quite a decent game and made a good few important blocks,he was obviously under instruction just to wallop it clear anytime there was doubt,Harrison is and will be a special player,his tracking back with their striker and strength to out run him then the sense not to lunge in was fantastic defending.
That just sums up our season! on 18:24 - Apr 1 with 2656 views442Dale

That just sums up our season! on 18:17 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

I thought Jim had quite a decent game and made a good few important blocks,he was obviously under instruction just to wallop it clear anytime there was doubt,Harrison is and will be a special player,his tracking back with their striker and strength to out run him then the sense not to lunge in was fantastic defending.

Agree on both counts. McNulty really did keep it simple, and to be fair he's usually done alright alongside McGahey.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

That just sums up our season! on 18:30 - Apr 1 with 2619 views1907

That just sums up our season! on 18:17 - Apr 1 by nordenblue

Harrison needlessly knocking it out for a goal kick when under no pressure has resultsntly cost us the win.
That just sums up our season! on 18:38 - Apr 1 with 2576 viewsdingdangblue

That just sums up our season! on 18:10 - Apr 1 by Knowlesy

Logan wouldn't have got to the ball - Anderson collected it after the long punt - I don't blame Logan - had he stayed on his line he would have had people criticising him for not coming out. He gave Anderson a decision to have to lob it over him and to be fair he finished it wonderfully.

That just sums up our season! on 18:40 - Apr 1 with 2548 views442Dale

That just sums up our season! on 18:30 - Apr 1 by 1907

Harrison needlessly knocking it out for a goal kick when under no pressure has resultsntly cost us the win.

And the rest of his performance?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

That just sums up our season! on 18:47 - Apr 1 with 2520 viewsTVOS1907

He didn't leave Anderson unmarked to score about 30 seconds later.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

That just sums up our season! on 18:49 - Apr 1 with 2500 viewsD_Alien

That just sums up our season! on 18:38 - Apr 1 by dingdangblue

Logan wouldn't have got to the ball - Anderson collected it after the long punt - I don't blame Logan - had he stayed on his line he would have had people criticising him for not coming out. He gave Anderson a decision to have to lob it over him and to be fair he finished it wonderfully.

Logan was left with an impossible situation to deal with, and probably reacted as quickly as he could after the sense of disbelief at what he was facing started to sink in

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

That just sums up our season! on 20:03 - Apr 1 with 2269 viewsnordenblue

Nothing to do with how the team dealt with a routine injury time field goal attempt then.... staggering
That just sums up our season! on 20:06 - Apr 1 with 2253 viewsDaveDave

That just sums up our season! on 17:23 - Apr 1 by dingdangblue

Completely agree about Calvin's performance today - poor lad was asked to play in the wrong position. His tackling was passable but his distribution was poor on numerous occasions.

That just sums up our season! on 20:32 - Apr 1 with 2176 viewsonedalefan

That just sums up our season! on 20:06 - Apr 1 by DaveDave

Completely agree about Calvin's performance today - poor lad was asked to play in the wrong position. His tackling was passable but his distribution was poor on numerous occasions.

There were numerous occasions when he had drifted forward, a natural reaction of some-one who plays up front, and had to be called back by McNulty. Agree that he got back and tackled when required but has always done that if needed when playing as a target man.
That just sums up our season! on 20:39 - Apr 1 with 2140 viewsrochdaleriddler

Kitching on the bench, Calvin at full back , hills bizarre selections have cost us this season. I know you aren't allowed to question him but seriously?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

That just sums up our season! on 22:04 - Apr 1 with 1973 viewsMIlnrowdale

Logan had no option but to come out, what mcnulty and andrew where doing is anyone's guess
That just sums up our season! on 23:16 - Apr 1 with 1861 viewsblackvincent

That just sums up our season! on 20:39 - Apr 1 by rochdaleriddler

Kitching on the bench, Calvin at full back , hills bizarre selections have cost us this season. I know you aren't allowed to question him but seriously?

...and an obviously unfit but willing Davies labouring where Calvin could and should have been playing.
Can't weigh it up.
That just sums up our season! on 00:31 - Apr 2 with 1806 viewsTVOS1907

Who's not allowed to question him?

There have been plenty of questions and discussion on here about the very issues you've mentioned.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

That just sums up our season! on 00:41 - Apr 2 with 1789 viewsdingdangblue

Bunney played fullback last season and was shite- now he's amazing! Expect Calvin to turn into Paolo Maldini next season!

That just sums up our season! on 01:04 - Apr 2 with 1766 viewsJimmyRustler

We absolutely switched off for the goal but you can't really blame Calvin because the lad's head was probably up his arse. The buck stops with the manager I'm afraid. To sign two left backs in January and then play a striker there when they're both fully fit (we haven't been told otherwise anyway) is nothing short of insane and embarrassing. Not to mention the fact that we really missed Calvin up top in the late stages of the game because the ball just kept coming back when we hopelessly tvvatted it into their half.

Raff, NML and McGahey all very good as has been previously stated. Lund had his worst game in a long time and Jim still looks dodgey to me. It has also has to be said that Logan's physique is a joke. I love the guy to bits and I think he's a pretty good keeper but it's astounding that Keith hasn't pulled him up on it by now.
That just sums up our season! on 01:51 - Apr 2 with 1737 viewsDaley_Lama

The sooner St Burydemongs day happens the better, can't wait for next season.

Jamie Allen is not a left winger, that is the biggest lesson learnt of today.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024