Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don't make it 14:32 - Apr 28 with 1005 viewsShun

Who would you like to get that last playoff spot?

Millwall for me. Nothing against Southend, but I'll be absolutely devastated if they get it after beating us in the 93rd minute at Roots Hall, especially if we also win and miss out by 2 points (or 1 point + goal difference).

Then I'd like Fleetwood to win the playoffs. A nice away day but it'd be great to see a small club in The Championship (along with Burton), plus it seems like they've been in the top 3 or 4 for most of the season.
If we don't make it on 14:36 - Apr 28 with 997 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Prefer to loose another southern Club ........but,I too would like to see Bad Boy Bobby Grant doing well in the C'ship.
If we don't make it on 14:42 - Apr 28 with 974 viewsD_Alien

Same as the above, although I'd much prefer to see Bobby Grant getting sent off at Spotland on 4 May

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If we don't make it on 14:52 - Apr 28 with 952 viewsBarryStrange

Millwall. Because Southend lose 12-0 on Sunday.

Would obviously love Fleetwood to nick the automatic spot, and after that I don't care who wins the play offs. Of course whichever of you/Millwall/Southend then played Bolton in the two legged tie then I sincerely hope you make it to Wembley.
If we don't make it on 14:56 - Apr 28 with 943 viewsdingdangblue

There's a few on the Bradford forum want us to get 6th spot over Southend or Millwall. They fancy their chances against us in the final!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

If we don't make it on 15:03 - Apr 28 with 920 viewsseasidedale

prefer millwall to go, want fleetwood to stay in our division as I only live 400 yards from the ground, a nice little away day.
If we don't make it on 15:09 - Apr 28 with 894 viewsDaley_Lama

Southend for me.

Having seen Milwall at our place, their team is a bunch of cheating whinging moanbags so a failure on the last day would make me happy indeed.

Hope Southend draw, Milwall lose and we....let fate dictate.

Poll: DF in or out

If we don't make it on 15:31 - Apr 28 with 801 viewsBarryStrange

If we don't make it on 15:03 - Apr 28 by seasidedale

prefer millwall to go, want fleetwood to stay in our division as I only live 400 yards from the ground, a nice little away day.

To be fair I should want Millwall to stay in L1 really - it's the only away game I can do on a direct train from the end of my road. Fleetwood by contrast would take at least 6 hours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024