Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of season awards 17:51 - Apr 30 with 3088 views442Dale

As per Twitter...

Player of the season (various)
Supporters: Rafferty
Players: Camps
Brent Wilkinson Memorial chosen by manager and staff: McNulty
SMAC: Rafferty
Dale Dragons: Andrew
Wilson most improved young player: Bunney
Maureen Peacock memorial award: Gillam
Dale in the Community Sports Trust: Vincenti

NML v Gillingham won goal of the season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

End of season awards on 18:03 - Apr 30 with 3036 viewsD_Dale

Nothing for the leading goalscorer and player with the most appearances.

PV's contribution in the community was not, alas, as great on the pitch.
End of season awards on 18:26 - Apr 30 with 2935 viewssweetcorn

I bet the people in attendance were expecting jeremy beadle to jump out when jim mcnulty got any type of player of the season.

Absolutely comical.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

End of season awards on 18:34 - Apr 30 with 2889 viewspioneer

End of season awards on 18:26 - Apr 30 by sweetcorn

I bet the people in attendance were expecting jeremy beadle to jump out when jim mcnulty got any type of player of the season.

Absolutely comical.

At least it wasnt sweetmore!
End of season awards on 18:36 - Apr 30 with 2871 viewsalderleydale

End of season awards on 18:34 - Apr 30 by pioneer

At least it wasnt sweetmore!

He would have been more deserving than JM
End of season awards on 19:55 - Apr 30 with 2605 viewssince58

Absolutely comical.

God help us next season if that's how the manager and staff voted.???
End of season awards on 19:59 - Apr 30 with 2562 viewsDaley_Lama

Chuffed to bits for Rafferty, full backs normally don't get much recognition in man of the match stakes, but both of ours have been praised in the awards this season.

Poll: DF in or out

End of season awards on 20:03 - Apr 30 with 2526 viewsdingdangblue

End of season awards on 19:59 - Apr 30 by Daley_Lama

Chuffed to bits for Rafferty, full backs normally don't get much recognition in man of the match stakes, but both of ours have been praised in the awards this season.

He deserved that injury time header to go in after the keeper parried RNL's free kick - would have been a fitting end to a cracking Dale career.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

End of season awards on 21:24 - Apr 30 with 2305 viewsJimmyRustler

Prankster of the year award goes to whoever picked Jim. Absolutely laughable. If he's anywhere near the starting eleven next year then you really do have to start to ask what Keith sees in him that we don't. Either that or he does Maradona turns with his undies wrapped round his legs in training and scores scorpion kicks with his pecker.
Login to get fewer ads

End of season awards on 21:49 - Apr 30 with 2206 viewsToffeemanc

Absolutely comical.

Yeah, but he's brilliant to have in the changing room apparently!
If only someone could convince Hilly to leave him in there on matchdays instead of playing him.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 22:12]

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

End of season awards on 22:05 - Apr 30 with 2147 viewsrochdaleriddler

End of season awards on 21:49 - Apr 30 by Toffeemanc

Yeah, but he's brilliant to have in the changing room apparently!
If only someone could convince Hilly to leave him in there on matchdays instead of playing him.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2017 22:12]

Haha deffo

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

End of season awards on 22:36 - Apr 30 with 2033 viewsKnowlesy

Jesus, McNulty, only hours after he cost us ANOTHER goal and probably another 3 points. I wonder how many goals & points he alone has cost us through the course of this season, I firmly believe that with a solid league 1 centre back instead of him this season we'd be comfortably towards the top of the playoffs.
End of season awards on 07:40 - May 1 with 1777 viewsRalphs12

I might be wrong but didn't Rose win this award then the season after was bombed out and barely featured. I don't think him getting an award would make a difference to any potential signings.
End of season awards on 10:41 - May 1 with 1451 viewsColDale

The awards afternoon was another good night, and it's worth again pointing out how fantastic our players interact with the supporters at these events. There was a lot of young supporters (and Chaff) getting everything signed up by the squad and you cannot put a price on these young supporters (and Chaff) meeting their heroes like this. It's possibly unique in football that we have an event like this rather than anything more formal which would price out a large number of people who were at the event.
End of season awards on 11:00 - May 1 with 1367 views442Dale

End of season awards on 10:41 - May 1 by ColDale

The awards afternoon was another good night, and it's worth again pointing out how fantastic our players interact with the supporters at these events. There was a lot of young supporters (and Chaff) getting everything signed up by the squad and you cannot put a price on these young supporters (and Chaff) meeting their heroes like this. It's possibly unique in football that we have an event like this rather than anything more formal which would price out a large number of people who were at the event.

I'd be amazed if there was ever a change in approach to the end of season do; it's been the same going all the way back to the 80s and its simplicity is a perfect example of why we are Dale fans.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

End of season awards on 16:20 - May 1 with 1200 viewsRosun

End of season awards on 11:00 - May 1 by 442Dale

I'd be amazed if there was ever a change in approach to the end of season do; it's been the same going all the way back to the 80s and its simplicity is a perfect example of why we are Dale fans.

Ko-Ko's look forward to it too.
End of season awards on 17:00 - May 1 with 1123 viewsChaffRAFC

End of season awards on 10:41 - May 1 by ColDale

I wasn't even the oldest one doing it. Im redecorating my house with signed shirts!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024