Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bahangra bantams 19:24 - May 16 with 2121 viewsoff2div1

Did anyone see the Bahangra Bantams article on the One Show.Can we have something like this with Dale and the football in the community. Tap into the Asian community like Bradford.
Bahangra bantams on 22:20 - May 16 with 1981 viewstony_roch975

Bhangra Bantams won the Kick it Out Community Award this year. Radio 4’s “From Our Home Correspondent” on 23rd March had an item on them ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08k1h2l @ 17.45 > 23.26 mins - unfortunately recorded in Nov when we lost 4 — 0 there). Know there have been some Board discussions over last year and one or two small steps - Schools Summer Event & Soccer Factory to try to build links. I'm offering the 'spare' Season Ticket I bought to Community Centre with a large Asian community with just that aim.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Bahangra bantams on 23:57 - May 16 with 1881 viewsD_Alien

Bahangra bantams on 22:20 - May 16 by tony_roch975

Bhangra Bantams won the Kick it Out Community Award this year. Radio 4’s “From Our Home Correspondent” on 23rd March had an item on them ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08k1h2l @ 17.45 > 23.26 mins - unfortunately recorded in Nov when we lost 4 — 0 there). Know there have been some Board discussions over last year and one or two small steps - Schools Summer Event & Soccer Factory to try to build links. I'm offering the 'spare' Season Ticket I bought to Community Centre with a large Asian community with just that aim.

That'd be a great use of it, let us know how it goes. Hopefully it'd be a dad with kids who'd want junior STs, and they could introduce their mates

But whoever it goes to, it's a start and the club should be doing its utmost to make further opportunities available, to all asian groups

It's then up to us to make them feel welcome
[Post edited 17 May 2017 0:10]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024