Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hornets Chairman stands down 17:52 - May 11 with 1711 viewsSuddenLad

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/4/sport-news/118747/rugby-league-r

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Hornets Chairman stands down on 17:59 - May 11 with 1685 viewsEllDale

Fair play to the bloke, he's been involved in rugby league in the town all his life, he deserves a break.

The present Hornets set-up seems much more preferable to the old model of ten years ago.

The only thing I dislike about them these days is that are so much in the shadow of Warrington. I believe that they even train there. The only time that most of their players see Spotland is on game day.
Hornets Chairman stands down on 18:12 - May 11 with 1651 viewsDalenet

Hornets Chairman stands down on 17:59 - May 11 by EllDale

Fair play to the bloke, he's been involved in rugby league in the town all his life, he deserves a break.

The present Hornets set-up seems much more preferable to the old model of ten years ago.

The only thing I dislike about them these days is that are so much in the shadow of Warrington. I believe that they even train there. The only time that most of their players see Spotland is on game day.

To be fair there would be an outcry on here if there was any suggestion that they were training at COA.

Fair play to the man. Against all the odds he has kept them going since they were reformed 10 years ago. The start of this season was a problem for them when one of their sponsors had gone under and they lost £20k that they needed. So some players left the club as play fees were cut. There are plenty of moaners amongst the remaining Hornets fans and I wonder who amongst them will now stand up and be counted. I can't see them surviving into next season if they are relegated and they don't have a strong leader. They struggle on income as it is with barely 500 watching a game.

They'd be better off doing a deal with RAFC to offer all of our season ticket holders the chance to watch the remaining games for a fiver to see if they can attract a bigger gate.
Hornets Chairman stands down on 18:22 - May 11 with 1634 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hornets Chairman stands down on 18:12 - May 11 by Dalenet

To be fair there would be an outcry on here if there was any suggestion that they were training at COA.

Fair play to the man. Against all the odds he has kept them going since they were reformed 10 years ago. The start of this season was a problem for them when one of their sponsors had gone under and they lost £20k that they needed. So some players left the club as play fees were cut. There are plenty of moaners amongst the remaining Hornets fans and I wonder who amongst them will now stand up and be counted. I can't see them surviving into next season if they are relegated and they don't have a strong leader. They struggle on income as it is with barely 500 watching a game.

They'd be better off doing a deal with RAFC to offer all of our season ticket holders the chance to watch the remaining games for a fiver to see if they can attract a bigger gate.

How many games to they have left to play?..........Might look in on one.
Hornets Chairman stands down on 18:30 - May 11 with 1615 viewsDalenet

Hornets Chairman stands down on 18:22 - May 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

5 games left I think at home - starting tomorrow afternoon
Hornets Chairman stands down on 19:36 - May 11 with 1524 viewsArthurDaley

Hornets Chairman stands down on 18:22 - May 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

Put this one in your dairy YD, Sat 25th July. If you are feeling flushed, Toronto away, from Manchester 3 days and a ticket to the game at a very reasonable £825!!!!!!!!!!.

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024