Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill interview 19:49 - Jan 5 with 14068 viewsupthedale2403

Hill interview on 19:56 - Jan 5 with 8357 viewssweetcorn

Good interview

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hill interview on 19:58 - Jan 5 with 8319 viewsbigness2017

Another shocking interview! “The players have to find confident in themselves” Keith! Maybe you need to go & read your job description again. Your job is to make the players confident, with all this chopping & changing of the starting line up and even the team as a whole is not a great way to make any player confident.
Hill interview on 20:02 - Jan 5 with 8261 viewskiwidale

I stopped listening after 1 min it was just waffle. Hill had no answers sad to see I genuinely feel sorry for what has happened and want Him to leave with dignity.

This is not the time for bickering.

Hill interview on 20:05 - Jan 5 with 8199 viewskiwidale

Hill interview on 19:56 - Jan 5 by sweetcorn

Good interview

Good interview. feck me I stopped listening after first minute the rest of his interview must have been Churchillian.

Hill interview on 20:06 - Jan 5 with 8180 viewsDale23years

Hill interview on 20:02 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

I stopped listening after 1 min it was just waffle. Hill had no answers sad to see I genuinely feel sorry for what has happened and want Him to leave with dignity.

No answers for 18 months, sad to see but he's ruining he own legacy at this club

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Hill interview on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 8166 viewsNinco

He talks as though he is going to be part of turning things around, so it sounds like there's been no mention of replacing him.
Hill interview on 20:10 - Jan 5 with 8118 viewssweetcorn

Hill interview on 20:05 - Jan 5 by kiwidale

Good interview. feck me I stopped listening after first minute the rest of his interview must have been Churchillian.

How would you know whether its a good interview or not if you’ve not watched it?

Bit like with dale, judging something you havent seen..
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:13]

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Hill interview on 20:15 - Jan 5 with 8060 viewsdalenumber2

He's not blaming anyone for this - can understand how the fans must be feeling - says it's his worst time at the club (although FC United result was close). Not really coming up with any solutions except the players have to take responsibility for getting their own confidence back and that there may be another one or two players added in the transfer window.
Sounds very dejected but not offering anything to be honest.
Login to get fewer ads

Hill interview on 20:15 - Jan 5 with 8037 viewsupthedale2403

It is a good interview mentioned Clough still being injured does this mean he is still at the club?

By this I mean Clough not Hill
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:17]
Hill interview on 20:16 - Jan 5 with 8025 viewskiwidale

Hill interview on 20:10 - Jan 5 by sweetcorn

How would you know whether its a good interview or not if you’ve not watched it?

You really are out of your depth sweetcorn its almost as sad as Hill.

Hill interview on 20:17 - Jan 5 with 7982 viewsdalenumber2

Hill interview on 20:15 - Jan 5 by upthedale2403

It is a good interview mentioned Clough still being injured does this mean he is still at the club?

By this I mean Clough not Hill
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:17]

Yes at least there was some explanation of who is injured - Clough, Thompson, Alby, Dooley, And Calvin has been ill this week.
Hill interview on 20:20 - Jan 5 with 7938 viewsMoonyDale

Certainly was not a good interview, neither was it really bad...It was a nothing interview and he looks bereft of ideas ......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Hill interview on 20:21 - Jan 5 with 7927 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Hill interview on 20:10 - Jan 5 by sweetcorn

I would listen to the full thing, he talked utter crap for 4 1/2 minutes, absolute cliche drivel, then proceeded to talk about conspiracy theory nonsense and players being injured.

His reaction to having said JT was injured and ill, having realised what he had said, and having to make a further reference, whilst reassuring, was just odd.

I don’t know what he is on about half the time, most of it is irrelevant, makes no sense or putting emphasis on players.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hill interview on 20:21 - Jan 5 with 7927 viewsrichfoad32

Hill interview on 20:17 - Jan 5 by dalenumber2

Yes at least there was some explanation of who is injured - Clough, Thompson, Alby, Dooley, And Calvin has been ill this week.

According to Alby's 'mate' on t'other thread, he's not injured at all, just bombed out after the Oxford debacle. So one of them is telling porkies.

Unless we are literally contributing nothing to Forest for Clough's services then it's a complete waste of time him being here. And has been for about 3 months.
Hill interview on 20:21 - Jan 5 with 7924 viewsNorthernDale

I would say that it was an honest interview, which raised a number of questions, he implied that the squad is what we have got, with out saying that he intends to bring people ASAP., which we obviously need and was a bit defensive to some degree on people leaving.

He seemed to identify the lack of passing and disorganised nature of the performance today. Hopefully he will sit down tomorrow and recognise that he as made mistakes and that he needs people in before next Saturday, i.e a CD, LB, A midfielder to take control and lead, and a goalscorer.

I will hold my judgement on his future, because some people overreact, e need to sit down and see what he does to sign people this week, if he does not seem interested and content with the squad we have. The calm approach also includes looking at the type of signings he makes, if any, does make any signings, does he signs inexperience kids or experienced players who can produce the wins we need. I know some fans demand he be sacked now and will criticise my approach, but I would rather take stock of the situation, rather then act in a rash manner.

I must admit I left the game today, dishearten, with a view that KH time may be up, but this was generated by a performance worse then the Bradford game, in that Burton are a poor side. However I will hold judgement as stated to see if KH reacts by signing people or will be remain pig headed and stubborn, by insisting the present squad is good enough.
Hill interview on 20:22 - Jan 5 with 7912 viewsdalenumber2

Hill interview on 20:20 - Jan 5 by MoonyDale

Certainly was not a good interview, neither was it really bad...It was a nothing interview and he looks bereft of ideas ......

Not his usual interview - has he thrown in the towel? Didn't seem to be his usual defensive, arrogant self. Unless someone has had a word with him before the interview?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:23]
Hill interview on 20:22 - Jan 5 with 7906 viewsSandyman

Hill interview on 20:07 - Jan 5 by Ninco

He talks as though he is going to be part of turning things around, so it sounds like there's been no mention of replacing him.

He is talking stupid irrational nonsense. Again. It doesn't fool anybody except the board of directors. Look at the results.
Hill Out.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:23]
Hill interview on 20:26 - Jan 5 with 7831 viewsSaxonDale

It’s a good interview and I suspect Hilly is trying every psychological tactic to get any sort of grip on what’s becoming an almost lost situation. Before the Doncaster game it was almost a Brian Clough story- Hilly having 1:1s versus Lillis I’m sure wasn’t a spur of the moment decision, he’s desperately trying to bring a calmness back into precedings (obviously the 5-0 defeat doesn’t make his warm up routine look quite so clever)

For one reason or another we do desperately need players. First time in ages that I saw the team at 2.30 and knew already that it would be a defeat. I think the City game is great timing as it finally gives the club a chance to stop the rot, a good performance from young players (and hopefully new signings) will hopefully give a slither of positivity back.
Hill interview on 20:27 - Jan 5 with 7825 viewskiwidale

Hill interview on 20:21 - Jan 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

I would listen to the full thing, he talked utter crap for 4 1/2 minutes, absolute cliche drivel, then proceeded to talk about conspiracy theory nonsense and players being injured.

His reaction to having said JT was injured and ill, having realised what he had said, and having to make a further reference, whilst reassuring, was just odd.

I don’t know what he is on about half the time, most of it is irrelevant, makes no sense or putting emphasis on players.

He is starting to parody your interviews, life imitating fiction.

Hill interview on 20:44 - Jan 5 with 7711 viewsD_Alien

I see nothing to complain about in that interview, and there were some decent questions for a change

It really doesn't matter what he says to camera though - and he shouldn't be judged on that - but rather what happens on the pitch with the players he's brought into the club or introduced from the youth set up

I'll accept him saying it was the worst feeling he's had as Dale manager - it should've been. And thankfully taking a rational view on how the fans feel too. It makes little difference to our predicament overall

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill interview on 22:12 - Jan 5 with 7301 viewsKenBoon

It was nice to hear player injury news. That sort of information doesn't need to be guarded and helps stop rumours from starting.
Hill interview on 22:16 - Jan 5 with 7270 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hill interview on 19:56 - Jan 5 by sweetcorn

Good interview

NOT

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hill interview on 22:36 - Jan 5 with 7141 viewsBrookers81

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/burton-albion/115997

Poll: Which position do we need to sign a new player in first ?

Hill interview on 22:52 - Jan 5 with 7031 viewsdalenumber2

Hill interview on 22:36 - Jan 5 by Brookers81

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/burton-albion/115997

Think I will give this one a miss
Hill interview on 23:04 - Jan 5 with 6961 views100569

Hill interview on 22:52 - Jan 5 by dalenumber2

Think I will give this one a miss

I`ve given the last three a miss !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024