Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeriel Dorsett 16:05 - Aug 20 with 6829 viewsIOMDale

Joins on loan:

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2021/august/jerieldorsett_onloan/

Could he potentially replace EOC at the back so that EOC can play in midfield?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 16:09]

UTDNFS

Jeriel Dorsett on 16:33 - Aug 20 with 4583 viewsYadHoDale

Played one first team game for Reading last season, an FA Cup game at Luton. One of the opposing centre backs that day was Gabriel Osho (who was also a Reading youth player) . Might be a good omen???
Jeriel Dorsett on 17:22 - Aug 20 with 4374 viewsToffeemanc

“Could he potentially replace EOC at the back so that EOC can play in midfield?”

My take on this is a little different, I’m more concerned that he could be a possible replacement for EOC,as the chairman recently mentioned the possibility of a fourth player leaving for a six figure sum and it’s hard to see from the rest of the squad who else would currently command that sort of fee. Sincerely hope I am wrong because I haven’t been impressed by Graham one bit so far.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Jeriel Dorsett on 17:23 - Aug 20 with 4373 viewsYadHoDale

Double post edit... Stupidphone
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 17:24]
Jeriel Dorsett on 17:30 - Aug 20 with 4317 viewssince58

Could be a good signing but need experience in midfield a.s.a.p.
Jeriel Dorsett on 17:37 - Aug 20 with 4286 viewsColDale

Don't want to make anyone feel old, but he was born the week after the Rushden play offs
Jeriel Dorsett on 17:44 - Aug 20 with 4242 viewssince58

Jeriel Dorsett on 17:37 - Aug 20 by ColDale

Don't want to make anyone feel old, but he was born the week after the Rushden play offs

Did doc martin deliever him !!
Jeriel Dorsett on 17:59 - Aug 20 with 4159 viewsIOMDale

‘Don’t want to make anyone feel old’ - almost as disingenuous as Alex Jarvis

UTDNFS

Jeriel Dorsett on 18:22 - Aug 20 with 4058 viewsTomRAFC

Given that I was the youngest on our minibus trip to Rushden, and it makes me feel old, I dread to think how anyone else feels!

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Login to get fewer ads

Jeriel Dorsett on 18:25 - Aug 20 with 4046 viewssince58

Jeriel Dorsett on 18:22 - Aug 20 by TomRAFC

Given that I was the youngest on our minibus trip to Rushden, and it makes me feel old, I dread to think how anyone else feels!

Really old.😀😀😀
Jeriel Dorsett on 18:44 - Aug 20 with 3973 viewsboromat

We're high on loan signings now how many is it? 6? Isn't there a limit to how many you can have in the match day squad? Can't be far off it now if it still exists.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Jeriel Dorsett on 18:51 - Aug 20 with 3938 viewsNorthernDale

I feel that we are following in the footsteps of Southend, replacing experience players with kids with no experience, appointing a manager with no league experience, we all know whats happened at Southend and what league they are in now. Why can't RS sign experience and capable league 1 & 2 players? is it down to his youth coach background.

I had faith in RS, but my faith is waning and I am worried now about our league status this season, even worse we are crying for some with experience in the midfield and up front and all we get is another kid with no league experience in defence. If EOC goes we are totally stuffed.
Jeriel Dorsett on 19:02 - Aug 20 with 3895 viewstony_roch975

Jeriel Dorsett on 18:44 - Aug 20 by boromat

We're high on loan signings now how many is it? 6? Isn't there a limit to how many you can have in the match day squad? Can't be far off it now if it still exists.

5 in match squad I think

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Jeriel Dorsett on 19:21 - Aug 20 with 3804 viewsEllDale

I too am pessimistic.
Suspect this player is O’Connell’s replacement but would love to be proved wrong!
Jeriel Dorsett on 19:26 - Aug 20 with 3772 viewsSuddenLad

Jeriel Dorsett on 19:21 - Aug 20 by EllDale

I too am pessimistic.
Suspect this player is O’Connell’s replacement but would love to be proved wrong!

Or Morley's replacement, perhaps?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Jeriel Dorsett on 19:27 - Aug 20 with 3771 viewsboromat

Jeriel Dorsett on 18:51 - Aug 20 by NorthernDale

I feel that we are following in the footsteps of Southend, replacing experience players with kids with no experience, appointing a manager with no league experience, we all know whats happened at Southend and what league they are in now. Why can't RS sign experience and capable league 1 & 2 players? is it down to his youth coach background.

I had faith in RS, but my faith is waning and I am worried now about our league status this season, even worse we are crying for some with experience in the midfield and up front and all we get is another kid with no league experience in defence. If EOC goes we are totally stuffed.

We're obviously not going to have a huge budget and loan players are a 'cheap' option. Hopefully we get some good quality from them but not all will pay off and all will lack experience.

I think the experienced out of contract players are holding back in the hope of better offers. It's a buyer's market though and I'm sure some will crack the closer we get to the transfer window and squads are filling up.

Jeriel Dorsett on 19:42 - Aug 20 with 3702 views1907

I was absolutely praying that today’s signing would be a weathered, experienced central midfielder who would make the difference for us. Unfortunately it’s a teenage defender. I too am getting worried now by the profile of players we have signed.
Jeriel Dorsett on 19:49 - Aug 20 with 3671 viewsborodale

Oh for a Keith Keane in midfield. Can see there being a few surprise moves before the window closes.
Jeriel Dorsett on 19:56 - Aug 20 with 3639 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Jeriel Dorsett on 19:42 - Aug 20 by 1907

I was absolutely praying that today’s signing would be a weathered, experienced central midfielder who would make the difference for us. Unfortunately it’s a teenage defender. I too am getting worried now by the profile of players we have signed.

Don’t think all is doom and gloom. Good
Grounding and England caps and he looks a unit. Hopefully he is here to compliment the squad not replace EOC but I too think he is on his way out.

Good to see paddy turncoat over at city is helping us out with loans, maybe he accidentally did something right by getting EOC to sign or maybe he is just on daft money as BBM insisted he was so vital?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Jeriel Dorsett on 20:51 - Aug 20 with 3460 viewsTVOS1907

Jeriel Dorsett on 19:56 - Aug 20 by Thacks_Rabbits

Don’t think all is doom and gloom. Good
Grounding and England caps and he looks a unit. Hopefully he is here to compliment the squad not replace EOC but I too think he is on his way out.

Good to see paddy turncoat over at city is helping us out with loans, maybe he accidentally did something right by getting EOC to sign or maybe he is just on daft money as BBM insisted he was so vital?

The majority of players we've had from Man City haven't really been up to it, to be honest, if you look back through history.

We've had better loanees from Brighton, Luton and Sheffield United in the last three years.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Jeriel Dorsett (n/t) on 21:49 - Aug 20 with 3306 viewswindowsbug2002

Jeriel Dorsett on 17:23 - Aug 20 by YadHoDale

Double post edit... Stupidphone
[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 17:24]

[Post edited 20 Aug 2021 21:50]
Jeriel Dorsett on 21:50 - Aug 20 with 3290 viewswindowsbug2002

Jeriel Dorsett on 17:30 - Aug 20 by since58

Could be a good signing but need experience in midfield a.s.a.p.

Jack Wlishere is still available
Jeriel Dorsett on 21:54 - Aug 20 with 3261 viewsboromat

Jeriel Dorsett on 20:51 - Aug 20 by TVOS1907

The majority of players we've had from Man City haven't really been up to it, to be honest, if you look back through history.

We've had better loanees from Brighton, Luton and Sheffield United in the last three years.

They've also had a habit of getting injured come to think of it.

Jeriel Dorsett on 22:18 - Aug 20 with 3181 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Jeriel Dorsett on 21:54 - Aug 20 by boromat

They've also had a habit of getting injured come to think of it.

as is Jack Wiltsire
Jeriel Dorsett on 22:48 - Aug 20 with 3099 viewsTVOS1907

When did he stop being Engelbert Humperdinck?

Jeriel Dorsett on 22:52 - Aug 20 with 3081 viewsTVOS1907

Jeriel Dorsett on 22:18 - Aug 20 by Yorkshire_Dale

as is Jack Wiltsire

And as was Graham Lancashire.

I see what you did there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024