Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
KH...this is gonna sound a little negative but lets let BFC know whats coming 02:16 - Jun 1 with 462 viewsdale58

K in the cold light of day or night whenever you read this....first off they are gonna receive an excellent "team" with a proven record of achievement. I mean to all the Judas callers on here (and yes I feel cheated too). but lest we are ever allowed to forget what KH brought to our town noone can argue with the success experienced by the Hillcroft regime and I for one will always be grateful to the "feel good" factor he brought to the town. Who on this earth will ever forget the trip to wembley?

But take a step back k?

Lets think about some of his signings?

Daws ( I nearly forgot him.....wasn't we lucky noone else would take him? eg OAFC? So yes unquestionably a great signing for what 10K plus add ons?)who isn't the local lad we all conveniently choose to remember?
COG (the one everyone judges them by?) but worth every penny
Jason Kennedy (can anyone think of a better Hillcroft signing?)
Eldinho (kinda inspired signing {ie our first ever european signing} but was soon shipped out).....i still kinda hope he comes good for us
JLAA (again cost us nothing def better than Dickinson)
Matty Done (I'm impressed but how will he go this season?)
BBM (good for us and cost us little)
Jon Shaw? (total waste of money?)
Liam Dickinson (WTF?)
Ben Muirhead (what went wrong there?)
David Perkins
Alfie(Can he play in big games?)
Owen Von Williams (great shot stopper I've no idea why he wasnt given a better chance...at least we had a keeper to call our own)
Sam Russell (obvs personality clash)
Joe Widdowson( good player but soon replaced by TK when he came back on loan and hilly then had the cheek to challenge Joe again with Robbie Williams)

I think thats pretty much caught them all....sorry if I missed anyone out...and im trying hard not to think of his loan signings (with reason). But there are a few flops in there and many lucky signings plus many just booted/moved on if they didnt fit in with KH's family ideas. I do wonder though if the broken toy department can mend players who should be playing at a higher level (fantastic examples would be reuban reid and julian gray...think either of them will fit in with no negativity and KH's family orientated principles?) Cos Gray and Reid both have the talent but seem to be Dickinson like in its application!

See Barnsley have stated the dont like the loan system....so that means they will need to make do and mend which I'm sure Hillcroft are more than capable of....but he will need to make some quality signings if they want to "push on".

What's in my mind is this......could he spend £700000 wisely? is that why the big buck clubs like sheffield dont want him or are shy of him?

As someone has already asked isn't he taking his Flicker team from us just to give him a real chance/shout?

Last but not least......he's definitely been to the dave o'leary school of management.....can't wait for him to start saying my little team of babies :) That means to the Dingles in Yorkie Land he aint good at media stuff and he definately likes to bullshit/tell lies

Hope he spends ya money wisely :)

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

The Avi is Dave Cross Forgotten Legend

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024