Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-League 22:33 - Mar 25 with 1490 viewsironopolis

Well, it looks like it's finally going to happen.

Rochdale AFC, a club that was saved so many times by the re-election system, will now most likely take up a place in non-league. The club was living off borrowed time for too long, now we are going to have to face reality. We weren't good enough, now we are down. Not re-elected. Not saved by the old pals act. Not saved by back handers. Not saved by other clubs failing to vote at the Football League AGM.

Things seem pretty toxic at the club at the moment. Unfortunately we haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until we are turned over by Wealdstone or Maidenhead at home, who bring 20 fans with them, score a complete shithouse of a goal and time-waste for the remainder of the game and see how toxic it is then. Non-league is grim. Very, very grim and looking at the caliber of clubs in that league it is quite likely that we are going to spend a very long time there.

Our 100 years in the Football League will gain us absolutely no respect from other clubs in that league. Our attendances, even this season, will be bang average in the league below. Even Spotland won't be the most impressive ground in the league.

It's time we faced reality. Rochdale AFC is a non-league club. We better get used to it.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 22:34]
Non-League on 22:37 - Mar 25 with 1442 views442Dale

Ok, we’ve got used to it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Non-League on 23:00 - Mar 25 with 1369 viewskel

Try harder, OP. Your lack of the ability to spell even simple words gives away which club you really support.
Non-League on 23:07 - Mar 25 with 1338 viewsironopolis

Non-League on 23:00 - Mar 25 by kel

Try harder, OP. Your lack of the ability to spell even simple words gives away which club you really support.

Genuine question, what words did I misspell
Non-League on 23:14 - Mar 25 with 1295 viewskel

Non-League on 23:07 - Mar 25 by ironopolis

Genuine question, what words did I misspell

Genuine question. Why did you only register today and make your very first post extremely negative whilst alluding to back handlers and such like?

Calibre, btw. And the saying is ‘living ON borrowed time’.

You’re welcome.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2023 23:14]
Non-League on 23:19 - Mar 25 with 1260 viewsironopolis

I've been a viewer of this forum for a while and wanted to put across my thoughts.

And thank you for correcting me. I'll try and remember that for the future.
Non-League on 23:24 - Mar 25 with 1237 viewsjudd

Non-League on 23:19 - Mar 25 by ironopolis

I've been a viewer of this forum for a while and wanted to put across my thoughts.

And thank you for correcting me. I'll try and remember that for the future.

Hi Matt

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024