Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advance Notice….from BDB 18:47 - Jul 12 with 2201 viewsblackdogblue

Hi All,

Having done the prediction league for the last couple of years, I said I would reflect on if I would be doing it again next (upcoming) season.

Having thought about it a lot during the summer, I have decided not to do it next season. There are a few reasons why not & the same as I (we) do not go to matches anymore, some reactions to when I post on here and generally my heart is not in this anymore in general..

Hopefully someone else will take over the Prediction League and best of luck to all that enter.

I will be deleting my account to post on here but we will always be Dale fans it’s in the blood…

Up the Dale & wish you all well

BDB

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Advance Notice….from BDB on 19:03 - Jul 12 with 2130 viewsIOMDale

Sorry to hear that BDB, you did a fantastic job running the PL but more importantly, we (as a club) can’t afford to be losing any supporters - now more than ever. Hope you get back to attending games when you can.

UTDNFS

Advance Notice….from BDB on 19:05 - Jul 12 with 2125 viewsChaffRAFC

Well, thank you for taking it on BDB, I appreciate it and I'm sure others do too.

I hope you don't disappear completely and stick around on here and at games. We need all the fans we can get.

With regards a prediction league, I don't think the website will have the automated one it's had previously due to dropping into non-league so I will take up a new prediction league via the forum, much in the same way you've done it previously BDB.

I will post details as we get closer to the start of the season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Advance Notice….from BDB on 19:18 - Jul 12 with 2078 viewsSuddenLad

Sorry to hear that you have decided to stop doing it, but respect your reasons. You've provided a great source of fun for as long as it lasted. You deserve our thanks for that.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Advance Notice….from BDB on 19:35 - Jul 12 with 2033 viewselectricblue

Shocking news.....
BDB take it easy and enjoy what you intend to take up instead..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Advance Notice….from BDB on 19:41 - Jul 12 with 2020 viewsfrenzied

Many Thanks BDB

Despite my dreadful record i thoroughly enjoyed it.

Advance Notice….from BDB on 21:36 - Jul 12 with 1805 viewsforeverhopefulDale

That's a shame BDB. Many thanks for the work you have done with the PL. Also it would be a shame if you left the forum.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Advance Notice….from BDB on 00:09 - Jul 13 with 1594 viewsSandyman

Oh come on you big girls blouse, stay on here at least!
I can get away with saying that, knowing BDB for a long time. Taking the p out of your mates is standard. Definitely one of the good guys, even if he can be a sarcastic sod at times.
Thanks for the Prediction League and the loyal support you and your family have given the club over many years. You will return and we will have that pint in the BD.
Advance Notice….from BDB on 07:53 - Jul 13 with 1453 viewsgriff

I enjoyed the chase last season but I understand your decision. And thank’s for the work you did.
Login to get fewer ads

Advance Notice….from BDB on 17:19 - Jul 13 with 1190 viewsdavidab2202

Advance Notice….from BDB on 07:53 - Jul 13 by griff

I enjoyed the chase last season but I understand your decision. And thank’s for the work you did.

You did a great job on the prediction league BDB, even if there was the odd week or two were I thought you must have had a couple in the B Dog before totting up the scores!!!!
Hope you get over the malaise that is affecting you regarding attending Spotland and can soon be seen there again
Regards whatever and hope you continue to express a view on here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024