Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight 23:50 - Aug 9 with 1833 viewsMr_TDS

In parts of the game tonight, it was quite evident we are capable of beautiful football that could open the best defenses in the league. For the majority of 120 minutes we was on top but Chesterfield did cause is a few threats but thankfully Lucas was on his game tonight - Whom impressed tonight.

David was strong in the air and was very focused and his shot stopping was second to none. E.g - The magnificent save in the second half. Also his kicking was half decent and it wouldn't suprise me if we see him in the sticks more than we think.

Trotman and Holness looked more of a liability than they did against Wednesday and Darby had a faultless game. Now Widdowson? I'm not going to slate him, as i think he is a great player when his head is on the game but tonight he didn't raise any eyebrows and looked very nervy. The more i see Trotters the more he is becoming a big yes from me.

The midfield was our main factor tonight, each one of the lads across the middle impressed and there was a lot of working for each other. Some fantastic inter-play from Tutte Jk and Adams. Jones once again the rock of the team. For as long as we have young Andrew Tutte in our squad, i can see excitment and glory. His link up play with the strikers and wingers is brilliant, for such a young lad he has a very wise head.

JLAA was much better than he was on Saturday and personally i think thats simply to being in a 442 formation with Grimes. He was strong and very energetic and assisted Grimes in his first of the domestic season. Now Grimes, this lad is very talented, his footwork, off the ball movement and his tricky runs are going to baffle many defenses and i'm very excited to see more of him week in week out. It seems he knows what he is going to do before he has done it. Fully diserved his two goals, and i'm not sure if it's just me but i can see this lad bagging goals ontop goals given the chance.

Fantastic win tonight and is a big win regarding Saturdays fixture. Hoping to see another striker in before Huddersfield but if not, i'm more than confident the lads can battle out a result, we have some fantastic match winners.

Back the lads and back the management. Up the Dale
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024