Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like we're about to get some news! 13:56 - May 9 with 2474 viewsSandy_Lane

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2764794,00.html
Looks like we're about to get some news! on 14:04 - May 9 with 2434 viewsheywooddale

On Friday
Looks like we're about to get some news! on 14:07 - May 9 with 2413 viewsheywooddale

We interrupt this exciting news to bring you this important news story that there is no news!!
Looks like we're about to get some news! on 14:08 - May 9 with 2410 viewsheywooddale

I'm honestly not really bored at work at all!!!!

P.S. There's still no news!
Looks like we're about to get some news! on 14:11 - May 9 with 2395 viewsD_Dale

Looks like we're about to get some news! on 14:08 - May 9 by heywooddale

I'm honestly not really bored at work at all!!!!

P.S. There's still no news!

But the drawing pins have been ordered and it will definitely be possible to pin up the transfer list on Friday ...

... probably.
Looks like we're about to get some news! on 14:39 - May 9 with 2297 viewsheywooddale

Looks like we're about to get some news! on 14:11 - May 9 by D_Dale

But the drawing pins have been ordered and it will definitely be possible to pin up the transfer list on Friday ...

... probably.

and the OS will tell us the pins have been bought a week tomorrow
Looks like we're about to get some news! on 17:34 - May 9 with 2087 viewspioneer

According to Bell in the Observer the players have already been told . . . last week so I wonder what the delay in the public announcement is about.

Any thoughts?

I see Coleman as someone who does things for a reason.
Looks like we're about to get some news! on 14:02 - May 10 with 1772 viewsgresh1

Looks like we're about to get some news! on 17:34 - May 9 by pioneer

According to Bell in the Observer the players have already been told . . . last week so I wonder what the delay in the public announcement is about.

Any thoughts?

I see Coleman as someone who does things for a reason.

Maybe the Admin staff are on holiday ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024