Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris porter??? 13:26 - Aug 27 with 2036 viewsrkershaw

According to sky transfer centre he is surplus to requirements at Sheffield united. 6ft 1" proven goal scorer and good hold up forward but injury prone. Would add another option to our attack in my opinion!!!
Chris porter??? on 13:30 - Aug 27 with 2030 viewsSalwaDale

If he's available, within our budget and willing to drop down a division then, you're right - would be a very good signing. I'd be surprised if all of those three things apply though.

TBBT

Chris porter??? on 13:51 - Aug 27 with 1985 viewsBirchy915

Chris porter??? on 13:30 - Aug 27 by SalwaDale

If he's available, within our budget and willing to drop down a division then, you're right - would be a very good signing. I'd be surprised if all of those three things apply though.

Being told you are surplus to requirements can be a humbling experience though, might work in our favour.
Tbh I don't really care, if we sign someone else who can do some damage up front, alls the better, but if we don't I'm quite content with out current squad.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Chris porter??? on 13:53 - Aug 27 with 1981 viewsSalwaDale

Chris porter??? on 13:51 - Aug 27 by Birchy915

Being told you are surplus to requirements can be a humbling experience though, might work in our favour.
Tbh I don't really care, if we sign someone else who can do some damage up front, alls the better, but if we don't I'm quite content with out current squad.

Agree.

TBBT

Chris porter??? on 14:06 - Aug 27 with 1951 viewslurker

Would be a good signing
[Post edited 27 Aug 2013 14:07]
Chris porter??? on 14:07 - Aug 27 with 1943 viewsTomRAFC

would be a welcome signing if hilly thinks he has the level of work rate he looks for.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024