Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dawson... 22:42 - Jan 28 with 5723 viewsSaxonDale

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11698/9138947/transfer-news-wigan-eye-lo
Dawson... on 22:45 - Jan 28 with 5692 viewsmacro

Hopefully he'll get a move and be able to remind people what a good player he is
Dawson... on 23:00 - Jan 28 with 5620 viewsDaley_Lama

Dawson... on 22:45 - Jan 28 by macro

Hopefully he'll get a move and be able to remind people what a good player he is

They discussed Dawson on GMR pre Bolton tonight.

Basically everybody wants him in the Championship bar Leicester.

Poll: DF in or out

Dawson... on 14:55 - Jan 29 with 4962 viewsParkinsGimp

Really hope Craig gets settled down with a good Championship club to show his true worth. He has been unlucky going to West Brom and the manager changing before he got there , never been given the rub of the green. He has never let them down when he has been on the pitch.
Dawson... on 19:02 - Jan 29 with 4778 viewsSalwaDale

Dawson... on 14:55 - Jan 29 by ParkinsGimp

Really hope Craig gets settled down with a good Championship club to show his true worth. He has been unlucky going to West Brom and the manager changing before he got there , never been given the rub of the green. He has never let them down when he has been on the pitch.

Please, please, please sign for Wigan.

TBBT

Dawson... on 21:17 - Jan 29 with 4562 viewsDaley_Lama

Their new manager must be super confident of his defence to let Dawson go out on loan.

Villa will be a doddle, surely....

Dawson... on 22:34 - Jan 29 with 4443 viewsmidlandsdale

Tonight was a defensive calamity for the baggies. I would be knocking the door down tomorrow if was Craig saying enough is enough. Play or sell me!
Dawson... on 22:06 - Jan 31 with 3968 viewsroccydaleian

Dawson... on 19:02 - Jan 29 by SalwaDale

Please, please, please sign for Wigan.

Jack Dearden, has just tweeted that Awesome could be Wigan bound.
Dawson... on 22:27 - Jan 31 with 3850 viewschuckleberry

Dawson... on 22:06 - Jan 31 by roccydaleian

Jack Dearden, has just tweeted that Awesome could be Wigan bound.

Also heard rumours of a move to Blackburn on loan. His career is stagnating at WBA, he needs a move and the sooner the better. Dawson is better than a subs bench.
Login to get fewer ads

Dawson... on 22:49 - Jan 31 with 3738 viewsroccydaleian

Dawson... on 22:27 - Jan 31 by chuckleberry

Also heard rumours of a move to Blackburn on loan. His career is stagnating at WBA, he needs a move and the sooner the better. Dawson is better than a subs bench.

Strangely, been told, that he was going to the Biffo's. Nailed on apparently.
Dawson... on 23:03 - Jan 31 with 3649 viewsmacro

Express and star website hints he's staying as quote he's highly rated.
Dawson... on 23:13 - Jan 31 with 3558 viewsroccydaleian

Dawson... on 23:03 - Jan 31 by macro

Express and star website hints he's staying as quote he's highly rated.

Well, we'll soon see. If he's so highly rated, lets hope he starts getting some proper premship game time. I hope you're right by the way.
Dawson... on 08:41 - Feb 1 with 3237 viewsTVOS1907

Dawson... on 22:49 - Jan 31 by roccydaleian

Strangely, been told, that he was going to the Biffo's. Nailed on apparently.

Why would he be going to Oldham, roccy?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dawson... on 08:54 - Feb 1 with 3212 viewsChaffRAFC

Wigan made a late bid last night on loan but there wasn't time to complete the deal so it's been put on hold until the loan window re-opens next week which should see Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn battle it out.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Dawson... on 10:55 - Feb 1 with 2960 views_dezzy

Hope he does move to a championship club, bank balance could do with a boost

KHBA

Dawson... on 11:30 - Feb 1 with 2874 viewsroccydaleian

Dawson... on 08:41 - Feb 1 by TVOS1907

Why would he be going to Oldham, roccy?

Dunno! Just summat that got texted to me last night.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2014 13:42]
Dawson... on 13:41 - Feb 2 with 2546 viewselectricblue

Not even in todays squad..
So much him being wanted by WBA.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Dawson... on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 2523 viewsboromat

Dawson... on 13:41 - Feb 2 by electricblue

Not even in todays squad..
So much him being wanted by WBA.....

He needs to get out of there!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dawson... on 14:11 - Feb 2 with 2456 viewsboromat

Bad news for Dawson Olsson going off injured. Craig will have less chance of getting a loan move if it's serious, he'll be needed for the bench.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dawson... on 15:13 - Feb 2 with 2365 viewsSaxonDale

Seems Dean Holden has taken his place in the middle of defence of WBA.
Dawson... on 02:18 - Feb 16 with 1744 viewspaula_m

Craig Dawson hopes his decision to stick with Albion and opt out of a loan move will prove to be justified.

The defender was close to joining Wigan on loan before the closure of last month’s transfer window.

Bolton also enquired about taking the 23-year-old to the Reebok Stadium until the end of this season.

But both Albion and Dawson decided the ex-England under-21 international would be better served remaining at The Hawthorns.

And that decision ensured his place in the side for Albion’s last two games, in the absence of the injured Jonas Olsson.

Although Dawson did not enjoy the best of afternoons at Crystal Palace, he was much improved against Chelsea on Tuesday.

“I’ve had two games now and it’s been great for me to play,” said Dawson.

“In each game I play I’m getting fitter and we’re in Spain now so hopefully I can keep improving my fitness and training hard.

“There was talk of going out on loan and we did sit down and discuss it but we all decided it was best for me to stick around and try to get some game time with West Brom.

“The way that things have happened means I have so I’ve just got to try to work hard and get a regular spot.

“Who knows what would have happened if Jonas hadn’t got injured?

“It’s hard to say but we did look at a loan to try to get some football, but the plan was always to try to stay here if I could to get games.

“That was always the most important thing.

“The way it’s turned out means it’s been great because I’ve been able get games here.

“The Premier League is a top league and you have to be on guard all game.

“It’s difficult coming in when you’ve not played too much football but I’ve got two games under my belt, my fitness is getting better and everyone is looking forward to the next game.”

Dawson admitted it had been a frustrating period for him watching the partnership of Gareth McAuley and Jonas Olsson prospering, while his own chances were restricted.

“It has been frustrating for me but Gaz and Jonas have been very strong for the last few years and have a great partnership and understanding together,” added Dawson who, ironically, could be struggling to keep his place for next Saturday’s game against Fulham due to Olsson’s imminent recovery from a hamstring injury.

“It has been tough but I’ve had to be patient and you just have to push your way into the team to keep everyone else on their toes.

“We’ve got a great squad and we need to keep working hard on the training pitch and hopefully get the right results.”

Link: Birmingham Mail http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/craig-dawson-glad-s

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

Dawson... on 10:07 - Feb 16 with 1497 views1907

I can't for the life of me understand how the paper can claim Ollson and Mcauley's partnership was prospering. Ollson is the worst defender I've seen in the Prem for a very long time and the club was/is in free fall due to the calmitous defence.
Dawson... on 10:52 - Feb 16 with 1406 viewsDaley_Lama

Dawson... on 10:07 - Feb 16 by 1907

I can't for the life of me understand how the paper can claim Ollson and Mcauley's partnership was prospering. Ollson is the worst defender I've seen in the Prem for a very long time and the club was/is in free fall due to the calmitous defence.

I think it is fair to say that had Olsen not got injured, Dawson would be loaned out right now.

Dawson... on 12:51 - Feb 16 with 1275 views442Dale

Dawson... on 10:07 - Feb 16 by 1907

But as Dawson himself says, they've been good over a long period of time.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dawson... on 13:07 - Feb 16 with 1236 views1907

Dawson... on 10:52 - Feb 16 by Daley_Lama

I think it is fair to say that had Olsen not got injured, Dawson would be loaned out right now.

Without doubt. The mystifying thing was that Olsson was playing so badly, yet Dawson wasn't being given a sniff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024