Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 Saints losers 23:26 - Apr 19 with 1854 viewscocklebreath

Give me your 3 worst players this season
3- Stu Armstrong. Lazy fooker who can’t pass
2- Ely. Horrible player, no pace and no skill
1- Bazanu. Officially the worst keeper in europes top leagues

Special mentions for Aribo, A Armstrong and Diallo
all sh!t

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Top 3 Saints losers on 07:36 - Apr 20 with 1704 viewssaintwizzler

In no particular order…

Sékou Mara -
Appearances 21
Shots 17
Shots on target 5
Shooting accuracy 29%
Times kit has needed to be washed 0

Moussa Djenepo - In his defence asked to play at Left Back for a few games
Appearances 14
Shots 3
Shots on target 2
Crosses 12
Cross accuracy 33%
Tackles 17
Tackle success 53%

Mislav Orsic
Appearances 1
Losses 1
Passes 2
Offsides 1
Tackles 1
Every other stat is zero.

Mara and Djenepo may improve in a lower league.
But there’s one thing for certain…

WE MARCH ON
[Post edited 20 Apr 2023 7:39]

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Top 3 Saints losers on 09:17 - Apr 20 with 1648 views1ASIN12

1) Bazanu by far the worst keeper in the top division.
2) The rest of the usless Fvckers as they are all part of the worst team in the league.
Top 3 Saints losers on 10:11 - Apr 20 with 1624 viewsRon11

Bednarek for me. Bad mouths the club, leaves. Then comes back and continues to turn his back on anyone that takes a shot, and puts the ball in his own net.
Top 3 Saints losers on 12:48 - Apr 20 with 1543 viewsDorsetIan

Orsic go to be top. For someone with such an international pedigree to deliver absolutely nothing is such a disappointment.

Then Bazunu. Don't like to criticise such a young player who has been thrown in at the deep end, but he has cost us so many goals and points.

Third I'm going to put Che. He's not our worst striker by a long way but that handball at Wolves was criminal and he's missed plenty of other goals that he should have scored. In a season full of 1-0s, those missed sitters have really counted.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Top 3 Saints losers on 12:49 - Apr 20 with 1543 viewsTimSaint

Ralph- had the worst record out of all 92 clubs for the year
Jones - Ridiculous appointment and record
Selles - Just a RH in disguise and 1 point from 15 at the business part of the season

Players wise, there are way to many underachievers to pick just 3. Instead it may be easier to pick those that have done well, so........

Lavia
JWP - in places, especially when played further forward
KWP/Perraud - at times

TimSaint

Top 3 Saints losers on 15:09 - Apr 20 with 1476 viewsBuggalugs

Top 3 Saints losers on 12:48 - Apr 20 by DorsetIan

Orsic go to be top. For someone with such an international pedigree to deliver absolutely nothing is such a disappointment.

Then Bazunu. Don't like to criticise such a young player who has been thrown in at the deep end, but he has cost us so many goals and points.

Third I'm going to put Che. He's not our worst striker by a long way but that handball at Wolves was criminal and he's missed plenty of other goals that he should have scored. In a season full of 1-0s, those missed sitters have really counted.

Completely agree on your first 2 selections, but completely disagree regarding Adams. I actually think he's our best striker, which sums up why we're in the position we're in. Would much rather see his name on the team sheet to Mara or AA and who knows about Tall Paul as he's never really been given a go (although he also does look pretty gash).

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Top 3 Saints losers on 18:27 - Apr 20 with 1417 viewsDorsetIan

Top 3 Saints losers on 15:09 - Apr 20 by Buggalugs

Completely agree on your first 2 selections, but completely disagree regarding Adams. I actually think he's our best striker, which sums up why we're in the position we're in. Would much rather see his name on the team sheet to Mara or AA and who knows about Tall Paul as he's never really been given a go (although he also does look pretty gash).

I agree he's our best striker. I just think he's also delivered the worst misses!

And he's only scored 5 goals all season, and only 1 of those since mid-November.

This obviously isn't his fault, but I do wonder whether him scoring two against Leicester on 20 August was part of the reason we didn't buy a striker.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Top 3 Saints losers on 18:46 - Apr 20 with 1404 viewsfelly1

Not fair to pick on the young lads who are out of their depth.. Bazunu, Mara, Edozie, Larios. That's down to management error of judgement.
1. Stu Armstrong.. Shown virtually nothing for a few seasons now. Disinterested and wants out me thinks.

2. Salisu... Turned into a Billy big bollox.. Bad attitude.

3. Between Joe Aribo and Adam Armstrong for third spot.
Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 Saints losers on 20:07 - Apr 20 with 1365 viewssledger

Top 3 Saints losers on 12:48 - Apr 20 by DorsetIan

orsic is a strange one,i saw him in the b side and had he been a trialist he would have been sent back from wherever he came from,almost like he was forced to come here.
Top 3 Saints losers on 21:06 - Apr 20 with 1323 viewsPatfromPoole

Players with experience who have had far more game time than they should have.

1. Elyounoussi
2. Walcott
3. Lyanco

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 Saints losers on 14:53 - Apr 21 with 1161 viewsHollywood56

What about that useless c**t Walcott
Top 3 Saints losers on 14:55 - Apr 21 with 1160 viewsHollywood56

Top 3 Saints losers on 09:17 - Apr 20 by 1ASIN12

1) Bazanu by far the worst keeper in the top division.
2) The rest of the usless Fvckers as they are all part of the worst team in the league.

You can't always blame the keeper when he has absolutely NOBODY in front of him, at least Anti Niemmi had Alan Shearer and Matt Le'Tissier
Top 3 Saints losers on 16:19 - Apr 21 with 1132 viewsTimSaint

Top 3 Saints losers on 14:55 - Apr 21 by Hollywood56

You can't always blame the keeper when he has absolutely NOBODY in front of him, at least Anti Niemmi had Alan Shearer and Matt Le'Tissier

Think you need to check your dates :-)

Shearer left us about 10 years before we signed Niemi

Le Tiss also retired prior to us singning Niemi, although at least both happened in the same year (2002)

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024