Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we lose today how big will the fallout be? 08:05 - Sep 30 with 2174 viewsbarry_sanchez

To be fair I think we'll lose as no one understands him not even himself but will SR stick with him as he's cheap and fulfilling their objective of attempting to do it with crap loans and gambles? When he gets the sack (this bit is obvious as they all get sacked or leave and he ain't living on merit) will we adopt the same method as before on gambles or buy an old nag knowing what we'll get?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:13 - Sep 30 with 2087 viewsChesham_Saint

Is a public flogging in the centre circle too much too hope for?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:17 - Sep 30 with 2081 viewsbarry_sanchez

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:13 - Sep 30 by Chesham_Saint

Is a public flogging in the centre circle too much too hope for?

I'd say him getting his barnet cut to some degree of normality would suffice.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:22 - Sep 30 with 2075 viewsChesham_Saint

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:17 - Sep 30 by barry_sanchez

I'd say him getting his barnet cut to some degree of normality would suffice.

Or just shear that beard off the preening tvvat?

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:58 - Sep 30 with 2041 viewsCenturion

TBH I think the Leeds game is a free hit.
We could do with getting a point against Stoke and then points against Rotherham and Hull.
This season is all about building a team for the future and I would imagine steady the ship. Mid table is fine but we could do with staying clear of a relegation fight.
If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:58 - Sep 30 with 2038 viewsPatfromPoole

Did I once read about Buddhists having a bit of form in setting fire to themselves if things aren’t going as they would like?

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 11:28 - Sep 30 with 1946 viewsChesham_Saint

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:58 - Sep 30 by PatfromPoole

Did I once read about Buddhists having a bit of form in setting fire to themselves if things aren’t going as they would like?

Is this guy a Buddhist then? Really?
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 11:29]

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 11:50 - Sep 30 with 1902 viewsRon11

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:58 - Sep 30 by Centurion

We could do with getting a point against Stoke and then points against Rotherham and Hull.
This season is all about building a team for the future and I would imagine steady the ship. Mid table is fine but we could do with staying clear of a relegation fight.

No game should be a fu cking ‘free hit’. People use their hard earned cash to see a win, not a capitulation followed by a load of old guff from a ‘stubborn git’
If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 12:31 - Sep 30 with 1848 viewsButty101

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:58 - Sep 30 by Centurion

A home game at this level is not a free hit ffs.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 12:36 - Sep 30 with 1847 viewskernow

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:22 - Sep 30 by Chesham_Saint

Tar and feathers?
If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 14:53 - Sep 30 with 1802 viewsbarry_sanchez

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 12:36 - Sep 30 by kernow

Tar and feathers?

I’m happily going to eat humble pie, more of that please.

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 14:54 - Sep 30 with 1800 viewsPatfromPoole

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 11:28 - Sep 30 by Chesham_Saint

Is this guy a Buddhist then? Really?
[Post edited 30 Sep 2023 11:29]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 18:05 - Sep 30 with 1723 viewskernow

Well he’s either a bloke with honesty and integrity or in proud possession of an Equity card.
If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:26 - Oct 1 with 1591 viewsChesham_Saint

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 14:53 - Sep 30 by barry_sanchez

I’m happily going to eat humble pie, more of that please.

Public flogging postponed. For now at least….

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? (n/t) on 10:23 - Oct 1 with 1571 viewsNewdawn2014

If we lose today how big will the fallout be? on 09:22 - Sep 30 by Chesham_Saint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024