Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth match day thread 18:44 - Dec 29 with 4485 viewsButty101

That first 15mins of attacking football by saints is the best I’ve seen in years . How we didn’t score I don’t know.
The longer though this is 0-0 I’m worried Plymouth are going to catch us on the break

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Plymouth match day thread on 18:48 - Dec 29 with 3287 views10i

Some great Football part from the missing goal, and great defending by Edozie.
Smallbone needs to get off at HT, responsible for two YC by bringing everybody in trouble with his Lack of precisness and awareness...
Plymouth match day thread on 18:59 - Dec 29 with 3205 viewsSFC_Referee

Pretty decent first half, with us doing amazing at the back, just not managing to get those final touches and shots away to get the opener.
Still player wise, it’s only those in the centre of midfield that haven’t been great, as everyone bar Alcaraz, Smallbone and Charles have been playing well, but even then outta those 3 it’s only Smallbone that I’m really that cautious of. But still with the likes of Fraser, Stu and Aribo on the bench, I don’t think it’s something to stress about too much!

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Plymouth match day thread on 19:00 - Dec 29 with 3212 viewssaint22

We need strikers!!!
It’s all about possession but it isn’t is it!??
Plymouth match day thread on 19:15 - Dec 29 with 3175 viewsNinja9

Manning is a liability
Plymouth match day thread on 19:15 - Dec 29 with 3162 viewsSFC_Referee

Get in! Had Alacarsz down to score first as well!
Still, unfortunately I’m not at St Mary’s today so am watching it on the update, but well i think we’ve just gotten an officiating decision go our way which has gotten us two goals, as their lad wasn’t offside as Bednerak was playing him on…

Plymouth match day thread on 19:17 - Dec 29 with 3167 viewsUlsterBaz

Plymouth match day thread on 19:15 - Dec 29 by SFC_Referee

Get in! Had Alacarsz down to score first as well!
Still, unfortunately I’m not at St Mary’s today so am watching it on the update, but well i think we’ve just gotten an officiating decision go our way which has gotten us two goals, as their lad wasn’t offside as Bednerak was playing him on…

Cruel on them but we’ll take it. Lovely strike from Alcaraz.
Plymouth match day thread on 19:20 - Dec 29 with 3149 views10i

Yeah, a great shot, and a game that needed a bit of magic... But in fact we should be down by one now.
Plymouth match day thread on 19:21 - Dec 29 with 3139 viewsSFC_Referee

Plymouth match day thread on 19:15 - Dec 29 by Ninja9

Manning is a liability

Dunno about that, as he was decent on the first half, and so far in the second half the only chat they’ve had is the disallowed goal, to which wasn’t his fault anyway.
As tbf to him, he’s been pretty since coming on against QPR

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth match day thread on 19:21 - Dec 29 with 3148 viewsHeisenberg

The assistant refs have been shocking in this game. They have got a number of decisions wrong. Luckily it went for us this time.

Get in. 2 nil.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Plymouth match day thread on 19:24 - Dec 29 with 3116 viewsSFC_Referee

Plymouth match day thread on 19:21 - Dec 29 by Heisenberg

The assistant refs have been shocking in this game. They have got a number of decisions wrong. Luckily it went for us this time.

Get in. 2 nil.

You say that but as someone who’s had the luxury of watching it all with replays and such, there’s only been 4 decisions I’ve seen them get wrong. As we should’ve had a corner (although that was more down to the ref that then junior AR), and that throw in just before our second. And for the senior AR, it’s been two offsides, their goal and Che being off in the first half (but not the goal) that he’s gotten wrong. So yeah not the best but hardly that poor for the hour gone already

But yeah well that goal should wrap it up, and at least confirm that it’s now 17 games undefeated!!!

Plymouth match day thread on 19:31 - Dec 29 with 3113 viewsHeisenberg

Plymouth match day thread on 19:24 - Dec 29 by SFC_Referee

You say that but as someone who’s had the luxury of watching it all with replays and such, there’s only been 4 decisions I’ve seen them get wrong. As we should’ve had a corner (although that was more down to the ref that then junior AR), and that throw in just before our second. And for the senior AR, it’s been two offsides, their goal and Che being off in the first half (but not the goal) that he’s gotten wrong. So yeah not the best but hardly that poor for the hour gone already

But yeah well that goal should wrap it up, and at least confirm that it’s now 17 games undefeated!!!

Just the 4 decisions they got wrong !! The ref has been ok but have had poor assistants.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'

Plymouth match day thread on 19:36 - Dec 29 with 3092 viewssaint22

Plymouth match day thread on 19:24 - Dec 29 by SFC_Referee

Awful officials as usual
Ref missed an advantage again
Linesman missed two or three as well
Plymouth match day thread on 19:45 - Dec 29 with 3046 viewsNinja9

Plymouth match day thread on 19:21 - Dec 29 by SFC_Referee

Dunno about that, as he was decent on the first half, and so far in the second half the only chat they’ve had is the disallowed goal, to which wasn’t his fault anyway.
As tbf to him, he’s been pretty since coming on against QPR

you are obviously watching a different game to me . His crosses are shit , he gives the ball away and has zero pace .
Plymouth match day thread on 19:49 - Dec 29 with 3029 viewsButty101

Plymouth match day thread on 19:45 - Dec 29 by Ninja9

you are obviously watching a different game to me . His crosses are shit , he gives the ball away and has zero pace .

Ffs Baz

Plymouth match day thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 with 3028 viewssaint22

Stupid bazunu
Plymouth match day thread on 19:53 - Dec 29 with 2999 viewsButty101

Plymouth match day thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 by saint22

Stupid bazunu

I make that 3 bad mistakes in the last 6 games . If we go up and Burnley go do we should swap Baz with Traffird

Plymouth match day thread on 19:58 - Dec 29 with 2945 viewsHeisenberg

What’s that ? 17 games on the bounce. Daft goal at the end but I still like Bazunu. Young keeper that will only get better. Thought Edozie and KWP were great.

Tough game next but enjoying watching Saints at the moment.

Plymouth match day thread on 19:59 - Dec 29 with 2935 viewscocklebreath

Weird game, 27 attempts and could have had a few more but Plymouth always looked dangerous, should have been 1 down but for a dodgy decision. Bazanu what a cockle, seriously just hammer it into the stands

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Plymouth match day thread on 20:09 - Dec 29 with 2881 viewsSFC_Referee

Plymouth match day thread on 19:45 - Dec 29 by Ninja9

Well is he not the one that’s helped to set up Edozie quite a few times and got a fair few assists over the last few games from those crosses? As about the only two performers in the end today were Bazunu and Smallbone

Plymouth match day thread on 20:11 - Dec 29 with 2871 viewsSFC_Referee

Plymouth match day thread on 19:53 - Dec 29 by Butty101

I make that 3 bad mistakes in the last 6 games . If we go up and Burnley go do we should swap Baz with Traffird

Can I ask what the other 2 are then? As I presume ones the mistake against Watford which I’ll agree with, but can’t remember him making any major mistakes before that since something like October time

Plymouth match day thread on 20:20 - Dec 29 with 2839 viewsCenturion

Very nearly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.
But, we didn't thank goodness.

The Norwich game should be tougher. If we win again then we will be putting Ipswich under pressure
Plymouth match day thread on 20:58 - Dec 29 with 2715 viewsNYC_Saint

Plymouth match day thread on 19:50 - Dec 29 by saint22

Stupid bazunu

I think he got a bit caught up in all the "Ole" the crowd was doing...
Plymouth match day thread on 21:17 - Dec 29 with 2650 viewsdarthvader

Plymouth match day thread on 20:58 - Dec 29 by NYC_Saint

We should save that sh.it for when we are 4 nil up ..not 2 .. it just cries out for a complete fcuk up .

keep the faith coyr

Plymouth match day thread on 21:44 - Dec 29 with 2578 viewsBerber

Tough on Plymouth, there is no way the assistant could SEE the player was offside, so had to be guessing. If the goal was correctly given, we would not have broken out and scored. So for 80% possession, we scraped a lucky win against a side with virtually nothing to offer. Their goal just highlights that our players are not actually good enough to play possession football if pressed. Stupid mistakes over and over. I’ll happily take the wins, but this is nowhere near good enough for the PL. Sorry to rain on the Christmas party.
Plymouth match day thread on 21:54 - Dec 29 with 2542 viewskingslandstand1

Plymouth match day thread on 20:58 - Dec 29 by NYC_Saint

More the "we're takin the pi55" chant!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024