Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Block 36 13:08 - Jan 7 with 1128 viewscocklebreath

Thinking of getting half season ticket in block 36 for me and my son who’s 10, only seats left together are 8 from the back, what’s the standing situation like? Is it just back few rows?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Block 36 on 13:13 - Jan 7 with 1107 viewsSouthamptonfan

Quite a few people do stand up in this area, as it continues round from the Northam. Usually the back row is all stood up and then a few rows down from there.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Block 36 on 13:16 - Jan 7 with 1100 viewsPatfromPoole

I think they’re good value, these half season tickets.

Think the Club have sold a fair few of them; I know quite a few chaps who have bought them, in addition to me getting them for me and my daughter in the Itchen North.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Block 36 on 13:26 - Jan 7 with 1089 viewscocklebreath

Okay sounds good for those seats👍
And yes good value

Block 36 on 15:02 - Jan 7 with 966 viewsericofarabia

Block 36 on 13:26 - Jan 7 by cocklebreath

Okay sounds good for those seats👍
And yes good value

Do you want to be in a standing area for the atmosphere, or sitting so that your lad can see the match unobstructed?
On my last sortie down south I was in Block 37 about 2/3rds back and I was quite surprised that everybody sat down when the game started and a few people who were stood up got told to sit down. Luckily for me just across the aisle on Block 38 there were some empty seats and everybody was stood up and singing. 👍
Block 36 on 16:56 - Jan 7 with 867 viewsAnonSaint1

Won’t be standing 8 rows deep in block 36. It’s normally the back few rows only. If you want to stand I’d recommend the back row of the Chapel. Other than block 15 it’s normally only the back row standing so your lad wouldn’t have an obstructed view. Better view and more availability 👍
Block 36 on 19:03 - Jan 7 with 782 viewscocklebreath

I don’t want to stand as my son won’t be able to see, it’s the only tickets left in block 36. I do want to be near some kind of atmosphere, block 15 on Boxing Day was awful. Block 3 a few games back was decent but no tickets left

Block 36 on 00:31 - Jan 8 with 678 viewsAnonSaint1

You’ll be fine in 36, 8 from the back. You’re a right, 15 was terrible on Boxing Day. Much better against Plymouth. Hope you and your son enjoy the rest of the season. UTS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024