Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Someone get Cooperman on the phoned 18:52 - Feb 24 with 765 viewsButty101

Steve cooper can turn this round and keep us up in the premiership next season. Let’s be honest rusty balls run was good but you could probably count on one hand the games we have really played well in this season. I believe we have a squad that has bailed him out rather than his genius .
Plus todays result ruined my Acca so he has to go

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Someone get Cooperman on the phoned on 19:06 - Feb 24 with 723 viewsSFC_Referee

Well look he won’t be going anywhere until the end of this season now, and that’s a fact, although I do wonder of what would happen if we lost the playoffs and were stuck down here again for another season?…
As like Dirk said, I do think that the likes of Burnley, Sheffield United and Luton will be a lot easier than Leicester and Leeds, as with our current points total, we’d be in the top 2 for practically all other seasons right now

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Someone get Cooperman on the phoned on 19:59 - Feb 24 with 640 viewsPatfromPoole

Steve Cooper would be amazing.

Far higher calibre than what we currently have.

I will get shot down in flames for saying it though.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Someone get Cooperman on the phoned on 11:05 - Feb 25 with 373 viewsIfonly

I'd much prefer Cooper but we're stuck with Rusty now. They'll give him at least 2 attempts at promotion. If we get lucky and go up and then are rock bottom at Xmas, there's just a chance they might sack him then. I live in hope.
Someone get Cooperman on the phoned on 11:47 - Feb 25 with 338 viewsmushinexile

Results matter. If we went up and were fifteenth and climbing by Christmas, Rusty would have earned the right to stay. Our dip in form has been long anticipated because we flatter to deceive. This season we rode our luck and to be fair, often played well but the goal average of the current top three shows that we simply are not as good as we have at times looked. Even if we don't go up, the football has been much more fun this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024