Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other Championship scores tonight... 20:10 - Mar 5 with 2177 views1885_SFC

Leicester, Leeds & Ipswich all playing tonight. Latest:

Sunderland 0 Leicester 1

Leeds 1 Stoke 0
[Post edited 5 Mar 20:21]

Old School is Cool

Other Championship scores tonight... on 23:01 - Mar 5 with 673 viewsSFC_Referee

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:54 - Mar 5 by NYC_Saint

We will have to win 9 or 10 of the last 11 to finish second (probably including against all three above us). I don't see it happening unfortunately.

I dunno as probably both Ipswich and Leeds fans thought the same before that Bristol game, and look how much that’s changed in a week! And looking at who the other 3 have gotta play, yeah they’ve certainly got it easier than us, but they’ve all still got games that they’ll certainly slip up on here and there. So yeah we’ll certainly have to win most, but outta the last 11 games I’d of thought that as long as we beat Leeds and Ipswich, we’ll probably just have to win like 5/6 of the remaining 9

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Other Championship scores tonight... on 23:04 - Mar 5 with 660 viewsSFC_Referee

Other Championship scores tonight... on 23:01 - Mar 5 by saintmark1976

What’s a matter with you Pat and all the other doom merchants on here tonight ? Get a grip for pity sake.

If we win tomorrow we are only three points behind Leeds and five behind Ipswich with ten games still to play. Not forgetting that I believe Leicester have only won one championship game from their last four attempts.

Yes, we have to play them all away from home but that doesn’t mean that we can’t win those games does it ? In fact it gives us a great chance to win each of them thus stopping Leicester, Leeds or Ipswich accumulating any points whatsoever from these fixtures.

Our chance of an automatic promotion is still very much alive.

Exactly, as it would probably be worse if we didn’t have to play them seeing how we’d have no say in it. As if Ipswich hadn’t of won today than promotion would’ve been back in our hands, and I’m fairly certain they won’t win all their remaining games which is mainly down to the fact that we’ve gotta play them. As there’s still a quarter of the season left and with that we can probably finish just about anywhere inside the top 6

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Other Championship scores tonight... on 23:05 - Mar 5 with 658 viewsPatfromPoole

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:40 - Mar 5 by cocklebreath

No chance I was at Derby last time and that was horrific, I’ll take my chances at Wembley and like I said I want my son to see saints there, if it ends in tears so be it. I’ve seen us lose twice at Wembley and once in Cardiff, the only one that was as bad as Derby as the league cup final but it was a cracking day.

I went to Derby, and it was the best away Saints support I have ever seen and heard. Utterly magnificent.

Was a heroic night on and off the pitch for the club. Apart from Leon Best.

Apart from big England games, the atmosphere at Wembley is almost always crap.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Other Championship scores tonight... on 23:43 - Mar 5 with 596 views1885_SFC

Other Championship scores tonight... on 23:05 - Mar 5 by PatfromPoole

I went to Derby, and it was the best away Saints support I have ever seen and heard. Utterly magnificent.

Was a heroic night on and off the pitch for the club. Apart from Leon Best.

Apart from big England games, the atmosphere at Wembley is almost always crap.

The result that night was bad enough. The monsoon rain exiting the stadium afterwards was somehow even worse than Saints losing. I looked & felt like I'd fallen in a river by the time we walked back to the car (which was parked miles away).

I contemplated ringing the Samaritans - I was that depressed.

F*ck you Derby.

Old School is Cool

Other Championship scores tonight... on 01:52 - Mar 6 with 549 viewsNYC_Saint

Other Championship scores tonight... on 23:43 - Mar 5 by 1885_SFC

The result that night was bad enough. The monsoon rain exiting the stadium afterwards was somehow even worse than Saints losing. I looked & felt like I'd fallen in a river by the time we walked back to the car (which was parked miles away).

F*ck you Derby.

I have a good mate who is a Derby fan. I think they went up and amassed the lowest points total in premier league history the next season (10 maybe?) - he wished we'd won for most of the next season if that any consolation!
Other Championship scores tonight... on 07:00 - Mar 6 with 469 viewscocklebreath

F*ck you Derby.

Similar experience but mine got even worse when driving home went over a pot hole and ruined suspension on car which cost 2 grand to fix.
And to Pat the atmosphere at Wembley in league cup final was every bit as good as at Derby.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Other Championship scores tonight... on 07:33 - Mar 6 with 438 viewssaint22

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:06 - Mar 5 by felly1

8 points behind Ipswich.
Starting to feel like we'll need to win virtually every game left to stand a chance.
Including having to beat all three of them away from home.

no way are we top 2, Wussell and his tinkering has seen to that
Plus Leeds and Ipswich keep getting results when needed, we dont a la Rotherham Millwall etc etc
after going unbeaten for so long its astounding we are 8 points off really but maybe that says something
Other Championship scores tonight... on 08:52 - Mar 6 with 411 viewskingslandstand1

Other Championship scores tonight... on 01:52 - Mar 6 by NYC_Saint

I have a good mate who is a Derby fan. I think they went up and amassed the lowest points total in premier league history the next season (10 maybe?) - he wished we'd won for most of the next season if that any consolation!

Yes, 11 points in 2008. People are currently comparing the current Sheff Utd team with that Derby side as being the worst ever Prem League team!

And it was only on penalties that we didn't get to Wembley with both legs being away wins, but I still wouldn't mind losing a Wembley final to stay in this league unless there is a major squad overhaul that could compete for mid-table Premiership
Login to get fewer ads

Other Championship scores tonight... on 09:18 - Mar 6 with 388 viewsyateleysaint

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:40 - Mar 5 by cocklebreath

No chance I was at Derby last time and that was horrific, I’ll take my chances at Wembley and like I said I want my son to see saints there, if it ends in tears so be it. I’ve seen us lose twice at Wembley and once in Cardiff, the only one that was as bad as Derby as the league cup final but it was a cracking day.

I’ve still got play-off scar tissue from Pride Park…

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Other Championship scores tonight... on 09:20 - Mar 6 with 387 viewsyateleysaint

F*ck you Derby.

I got soaked and was staying overnight at the childhood home of my mate, who’s a Derby fan from a family of Derby fans, so I couldn’t even sound off about how we were robbed.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Other Championship scores tonight... on 09:27 - Mar 6 with 378 viewsRon11

Other Championship scores tonight... on 22:03 - Mar 5 by PatfromPoole

Fair play to Ipswich.

They have got by far the most points in the table from losing positions.

I’ve resigned myself to us not going up. We’re not as good as the other 3 sides.

We are better than a number of them in terms of quality.

But they are better than us at grinding out results. Which is what it is all about.

And they have managers who play direct, attacking football instead off pissing about in their own box waiting to make a mistake.
And, they don't have Manning and Stephens
Other Championship scores tonight... on 09:38 - Mar 6 with 366 viewssolent_toffee

Other Championship scores tonight... on 08:52 - Mar 6 by kingslandstand1

Yes, 11 points in 2008. People are currently comparing the current Sheff Utd team with that Derby side as being the worst ever Prem League team!

And it was only on penalties that we didn't get to Wembley with both legs being away wins, but I still wouldn't mind losing a Wembley final to stay in this league unless there is a major squad overhaul that could compete for mid-table Premiership

I was at the first leg, it was the most drunk I’ve ever been before the 3pm. Didn’t the game kick off at 11am? I remember being in the pub for 8.30 like one of those wetherspoons stalwarts.

The Polish lad up from, Saganowski (?) should have had a hatful, I think.
Other Championship scores tonight... on 10:20 - Mar 6 with 315 viewskingslandstand1

Other Championship scores tonight... on 09:38 - Mar 6 by solent_toffee

I was at the first leg, it was the most drunk I’ve ever been before the 3pm. Didn’t the game kick off at 11am? I remember being in the pub for 8.30 like one of those wetherspoons stalwarts.

The Polish lad up from, Saganowski (?) should have had a hatful, I think.

Had to do some Googling for this but it was a 12.00 ko on the Saturday and I remember being depressed at the 2-1 home defeat but took some solace at least from an away win!

And you could have said that about Saganowski in a few games although he did start really well for us in that play off season. Apparently he was nowhere near in either of the play offs and also failed (hit the post) in the pen shoot out. But he was a fans favourite!

Apparently he's now a manager back in Poland!

Lesson over, but I'll test you later ..................
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024