Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Available windows for re-arranged games 19:17 - Mar 6 with 593 viewsPatfromPoole

Looks to me that there are 3 available windows for them to re-arrange the Preston and Leicester games for (I’ll assume the Sunderland game happens on Saturday):-

Tues 16 / Wed 17 April
Tues 23 / Wed 24 April
Tues 30 April / Wed 1 May

Of course the last of those 3 slots is just before Leeds away.

It is quite possible that SKY would make us go to Leicester just before the Leeds game to make it some kind of end of season thriller.

Have to say, if we are out of the race for the top 2, and those games could be celebrations in front of our eyes for both Leicester and Leeds, I will be saving my cash for the play-offs.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Available windows for re-arranged games on 20:07 - Mar 6 with 522 viewssaintmark1976

Pat, if I’ve missed something please let me know, but is there any reason why our postponed game against Preston can’t be played next week?
Available windows for re-arranged games on 20:45 - Mar 6 with 480 viewsPatfromPoole

Available windows for re-arranged games on 20:07 - Mar 6 by saintmark1976

Pat, if I’ve missed something please let me know, but is there any reason why our postponed game against Preston can’t be played next week?

Don’t the OB require a certain amount of notice?

Available windows for re-arranged games on 09:31 - Mar 7 with 240 viewsManhattan_Lynx

Available windows for re-arranged games on 20:07 - Mar 6 by saintmark1976

As Preston are down in Plymouth on the Saturday, they can simply play us on their way back.
Available windows for re-arranged games on 09:40 - Mar 7 with 232 viewsPatfromPoole

Available windows for re-arranged games on 09:31 - Mar 7 by Manhattan_Lynx

As Preston are down in Plymouth on the Saturday, they can simply play us on their way back.

I'm sure a few of their fans must have had a bit of a South Coast holiday for the week.

I trust they gave the south-eastern part of Hampshire a miss.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024